Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Destella, Phantasmas, Svadilfare

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Looking for the next Rule (Open to IceWings and SeaWings)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for the next Rule (Open to IceWings and SeaWings)

Post by Gemna on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:00 pm

(This topic is to decide who the leader of tye Gifted Crystals are, let it be one or two for either clans.)

It was midday, the land between the ice and sea tribes was brimming with life as the temperature was never too hot or too cool but rather the perfect set for warm and col blooded creatures. Gemna had ordered some of his students of magic to find help and build an area of meeting, since the Ice territory would too cold or the Sea too warm, so Gemna had made plans ahead of time. Barely anyone knew who he was, the rumors of a mad dragon living in a glacier had spread by some... Ex-students banned from the teachings, which made them loath Gemna. He cared less though.

Nearly a year ago he had made plans for a new leader for the Ice Dragons anyway, knowing that leaders come and go almost instantly, however when the merge began he had to accelerate the said plans. As soon as the area was finished in a deep woods he looked it over. It was large, like an open collusium, it could seat a hundred or so, that was good, and little tables between each seat would food and drink for the dragons.

About a week ago Gemna sent letters of invitation to everyone in the tribes, each one of exact words:

"To those of great concern,
I, Gemna of the IceWings will uphold a meeting, and I do beckon you to come for whoever shows will help decide the future ruler(s) of the Gifted Crystals. No doubt, we cycled through so many rulings and any of them yet to stay longer than a year or so. It has come to my attention that we must have a leader, already the Earth and Night and Fire tribes had joined forces, and rumor of Sky and Light tribes have done likewise and each are growing rapidly. Please, do come to the Breeze Isle, directly in the center of tye Dark Woods,

Yours trully, Gemna"

He arrived to the area and landed in the center, taking in a breath of coolness. It was time for the deciding of a new leader, he was already a scroll keeper and "court mage" so he had different duties to attend, but he wanted a dragon best for both people of each tribe.
Gemna
IceWing Guardian
IceWing Guardian

Male Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top