Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

First Impression (Open/Gifted Crystals)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Impression (Open/Gifted Crystals)

Post by Draken on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 am

Draken once again, getting everything he's been doing wrong and exidimg to fix it all. One main thing was that he had not met any Icewings yet and had never gotten their input on him. He stopped slacking off and just like he did with the seawings, he started to write invitations to all the Icewings, deciding that if they had any problems or if they just wanted to get to know their new leader, going back to his desk, taking or his ink and quill and he started write the invitations one by one, asking the Icewings to meet him at the flat top on a high mountain in the Icewing kingdom.

Once done, Draken was a bit exhausted from writing all these letters, he went to find his messenger once again, to deliver them. Persius was just patrolling the throne room, like any guard he ordered to protect, would. Draken went up to Persius."Persius, I'm gonna need you to fly up to the Icewing territory and try your best to deliver all these for me.. that would help greatly." Draken asked, Persius respectably nodded and agreed, afterwards, he flew out to deliver the letters, the 'meeting' or first impression would start tomorrow.

The next day, Draken waited for the time to come and when time came, he knew he must be there first, so the Icewings didn't see him as a liar. He beckoned Persius over and asked him to join him for protection and they spread out their wings and took off, Draken enjoying the wind as he flew to the meeting place he requested any Icewings to meet him at. The only thing he was concerned about at this point was that his main weakness was ice, so he knew he had to be very careful with the words he said. He sat down at the meeting spot and waited for their arrival.

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top