Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» An Odd set of Twins (Read/critic only)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» The Day is so... (Open to all)
by Ragnarock Yesterday at 11:47 am

» Down Down And Down
by JunEye Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

» Snow on the Mountain (Open to all)
by Cyclone and Typhoon Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:33 am

» INFIDELIS: A Modern-Day Stray Dog Survival RP
by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

» New Locations for different Tribes.
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

» Ethereal
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

» scripts are kewl
by Anon_lulz Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 pm

» Advisory Training? (Wake)
by Wake Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:08 pm

» Snow and Romance and... danger (Destella)
by Destella Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:32 am

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 am

» Mending and Adjusting (Humans Only)
by SĂșl Iolar Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:25 pm

» extinction-stray canine rpg
by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:01 pm

» PLEDGE; A Pokemon RP
by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:57 pm

» Tenebris has returned
by Raygnar Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 am

» Oh, my manners! Yesss...
by Taconth Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 pm

» Taconth's (ISwooceRightIn) Swooceful Character List (and one rabbit head)
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

» Taconth, The Oddity
by Taconth Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

» Solving the Mysteries (Open to All)
by Monster Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:54 pm

» 1st Dragon! :D
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 am

» Mission: Twilight (Open to all)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm

» Role-Playing and Roll-Playing
by JunEye Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:15 am

» I be Back... More or Less
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 am

» Abstract Reality
by Guest Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm

» Possible Monster Ideas
by Snowscale Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:56 am

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

SkyWing and LightWing Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SkyWing and LightWing Ranks

Post by Attor on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 am

Common Ranks:

Citizen: 0/20
Guardian: 0/20
City Guard: 0/20
Tracker: 0/20
Warrior: 0/20
Vulcan: 0/5
Mage: 0/6
Alchemist: 0/6
Healer: 0/10
Caretaker: 0/10
Architect: 0/5
Scroll Keeper: 0/10
Wise One: 0/10
Brewer: 0/10

Upper Ranks:

Royal Guard: 0/8
Court Judge: 0/1
Arch Mage: 1/1, Nightingale (SkW)
Battle Mage: 0/6
Guardian Mage: 0/12
Commander: 0/2
Priest: 0/1
Palace Guard: 0/20
Adviser: 1/4, Tion Xithyl (SkW)
Honor Guard: 0/12
SkyWing Queen: 1/1, Amore (SkW)
LightWing King: 0/1
LightWing Queen: 0/1

Template for Upper Ranks
Name:
Short personality: (Something a little descriptive but not long)
Current Rank:
Running Rank: (The rank you want)
Why you want it:
Why we should pick you:
What will you do once yiu have it:

Last edited by Attor on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 7 times in total

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SkyWing and LightWing Ranks

Post by Attor on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Done with ranks

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Template has been added, two new Upper Ranks are added (Battle Mage and Guardian Mage).

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightingale on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm

Name: Nightingale
Short Personality: This dragoness, although she doesn't mind company for a certain time, prefers solitude and being alone, home, and safe. Despite enjoying being all by herself, Night isn't shy or bashful. She sees no reason in being afraid of other dragons, since these days it seems that those of her fellow species only attack if provoked or threatened. . . And Nightingale tries to be the exact opposite of threatening. When she speaks her voice is barely above a whisper, and her tone is often tranquil and never seems to falter despite its low volume. Since she doesn't talk to other dragons often not many know a lot about her, but when she does say something it is often in kind, unless, of course, she's saying something like 'watch where you're going'.
Current Rank: I am in the progress of making Nightingale, but I plan her to be Scholar.
Running Rank: Archmage
Why I Want It: Magic fascinates me, and the original version of Nightingale had a lot to do with magic. Since this will be the first version of Nightingale that's a dragon, I think it would be cool if she were a high ranked mage.
Why You Should Pick Me: Nightingale is new, so she only has one special ability, but I already have a variety of spells in mind for her to unlock when the time comes. Since she is a hybrid, she could also be able to teach fellow SkyWings new things about other species that they probably didn't know. Also, I am very active and try my best to be friendly to all site members, so if anyone ever wants to do a plot with the Archmage I will be approachable.
What I Will Do If I Get This Rank: Well, I would think it would be cool if Nightingale could guide other dragons whom want to be a mage. Since she is a high ranking, if the King or others have a complication with anything involving magic Nightingale will be there to help. Also, Nightingale will gain a variety of spells that she could demonstrate to apprentices who would like to become a Scholar or if they would just like a demonstration of how a spell is executed.

Thank you for reading!
Nightingale

Female Posts : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Svadilfare on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 pm

(Pretend I'm on Baldi)

You can't apply for a high rank until after your character has been approved.

Svadilfare

Male Posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightingale on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Whoops. Thanks for letting me know!! Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Finish your app and we will discues it

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightingale on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:29 pm

My character is now approved thanks to Baldi and my application for Archmage is ready to be reviewed! <3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Nightingale wrote:Name: Nightingale
Short Personality: This dragoness, although she doesn't mind company for a certain time, prefers solitude and being alone, home, and safe. Despite enjoying being all by herself, Night isn't shy or bashful. She sees no reason in being afraid of other dragons, since these days it seems that those of her fellow species only attack if provoked or threatened. . . And Nightingale tries to be the exact opposite of threatening. When she speaks her voice is barely above a whisper, and her tone is often tranquil and never seems to falter despite its low volume. Since she doesn't talk to other dragons often not many know a lot about her, but when she does say something it is often in kind, unless, of course, she's saying something like 'watch where you're going'.
Current Rank: I am in the progress of making Nightingale, but I plan her to be Scholar.
Running Rank: Archmage
Why I Want It: Magic fascinates me, and the original version of Nightingale had a lot to do with magic. Since this will be the first version of Nightingale that's a dragon, I think it would be cool if she were a high ranked mage.
Why You Should Pick Me: Nightingale is new, so she only has one special ability, but I already have a variety of spells in mind for her to unlock when the time comes. Since she is a hybrid, she could also be able to teach fellow SkyWings new things about other species that they probably didn't know. Also, I am very active and try my best to be friendly to all site members, so if anyone ever wants to do a plot with the Archmage I will be approachable.
What I Will Do If I Get This Rank: Well, I would think it would be cool if Nightingale could guide other dragons whom want to be a mage. Since she is a high ranking, if the King or others have a complication with anything involving magic Nightingale will be there to help. Also, Nightingale will gain a variety of spells that she could demonstrate to apprentices who would like to become a Scholar or if they would just like a demonstration of how a spell is executed.

Thank you for reading!

Personally I would think twice about assigning you this role, not in a bad way, but your character is new and has not the proper experience, despite what the app says. Your letting this character become possibly one of the most powerful beings in the Order of Starlights, and it comes with great responsibility and challenge as well. After much debate, I give you, Nightingale, the higher role as the Starlight Arch Mage. Change your profile rank and rank inside your app. Ill edit the ranks to add you in.
Good hunting.

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tion Xithyl on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:22 am

Name: Tion Xithyl
Short personality:
A curious dragon with a lot of inspiration. He is a dragon with many visions, including one for the Skywing tribe. His hobbies included chess, puzzles, and collecting ancient artefacts, especially those left by the ancestors of his kin. And because of his hobbies, Tion can be a keen strategist as well as a capable fighter. If not curious, he carries a more serious personality and acts in the role of a proud leader, listening to the issues of his kin and attempting to resolve it in his best ability. Even though he knows to take responsibility, he is flawed in a sense of being unable to express fear except for the most extreme of circumstances.
Current Rank: Guardian
Running Rank: Advisor
Why you want it:
Tion adopts a leadership personality of sorts, and he places high priority for both the safety and future prosperity of his tribe. As such, he wants to take upon the mantle where he can still be as influential to the tribe as when he was a leader.
Why we should pick you:
Primarily, Tion has experience as the leader of the Skywings and knew how to watch over his people (at least when his own system of governance was adopted). He had been in several RPs as a leader before, but most were discontinued. Previously he had been the head of developmental research in arcane technology for the Skywings in preparation for their defences against human attacks, even if they previously lived on floating islands. As per his personality and hobbies, Tion likes to see himself as a strategist, and is willing to offer whatever advice he deems necessary to his successor.

As for myself, I am a veteran user (been here for 2 years), have used Tion as a leader for the Skywings, been member of staff and the Runner Up in the Grand Tournament.
What will you do once you have it:
Basically he will be a guide for Attor in the path Tion thinks that's necessary for the future of the Skywings. He is aware of the annexation between his tribe and that of the Lightwings. Although he will like to see a future where the Skywings can be separated again, Tion is also willing to offer whatever he can to the leader of his allied tribe. As an advisor and a former leader, Tion is also able to speak for the current leader in case he was busy with other affairs, settling any quarrels or becoming a messenger and steward for Attor in terms of what comes in and out of the palace.
Tion Xithyl
SkyWing Advisor

Male Posts : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:22 am

Tion Xithyl wrote:Name: Tion Xithyl
Short personality:
A curious dragon with a lot of inspiration. He is a dragon with many visions, including one for the Skywing tribe. His hobbies included chess, puzzles, and collecting ancient artefacts, especially those left by the ancestors of his kin. And because of his hobbies, Tion can be a keen strategist as well as a capable fighter. If not curious, he carries a more serious personality and acts in the role of a proud leader, listening to the issues of his kin and attempting to resolve it in his best ability. Even though he knows to take responsibility, he is flawed in a sense of being unable to express fear except for the most extreme of circumstances.
Current Rank: Guardian
Running Rank: Advisor
Why you want it:
Tion adopts a leadership personality of sorts, and he places high priority for both the safety and future prosperity of his tribe. As such, he wants to take upon the mantle where he can still be as influential to the tribe as when he was a leader.
Why we should pick you:
Primarily, Tion has experience as the leader of the Skywings and knew how to watch over his people (at least when his own system of governance was adopted). He had been in several RPs as a leader before, but most were discontinued. Previously he had been the head of developmental research in arcane technology for the Skywings in preparation for their defences against human attacks, even if they previously lived on floating islands. As per his personality and hobbies, Tion likes to see himself as a strategist, and is willing to offer whatever advice he deems necessary to his successor.

As for myself, I am a veteran user (been here for 2 years), have used Tion as a leader for the Skywings, been member of staff and the Runner Up in the Grand Tournament.
What will you do once you have it:
Basically he will be a guide for Attor in the path Tion thinks that's necessary for the future of the Skywings. He is aware of the annexation between his tribe and that of the Lightwings. Although he will like to see a future where the Skywings can be separated again, Tion is also willing to offer whatever he can to the leader of his allied tribe. As an advisor and a former leader, Tion is also able to speak for the current leader in case he was busy with other affairs, settling any quarrels or becoming a messenger and steward for Attor in terms of what comes in and out of the palace.

Looks like Attor might learn a thing or two about sovereignty. Ill be sure to put you down as the new Advisor. Welcome to the club.

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Updated, roles as LW King and Queen are open for those worthy. Updated SkW Queen. Im bumping for those who need to fill in the ranks or want a new rank(s).

Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Yes, the LightWing leader positions are open, but you must have enough DP to purchase them.
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top