Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Dragon10
Log in

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Celestia Today at 5:37 pm

» Sulgar
by Sulgar Today at 4:49 pm

» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Incus Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:14 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:36 pm

» You've Got A Friend in Me (Wake)
by Wake Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:43 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon: The Twin Storms
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 pm

» Keeping up Appearances (Vilkas)
by Vilkas Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am

» Kulden, Exploring Griffin
by Baldirak Che'le Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:26 am

» Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)
by Galeon Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:26 pm

» Noctis Umbra's Characters
by Noctis Umbra Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

» Noctis Umbra Jr.
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 pm

» Adder, the Icewing
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 pm

» Silence, Lies, and Ink (Hildrhilt)
by Chogath Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm

» On the Road Again, Part 2 [Open to Everyone]
by Hildrhilt Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Sephtis was outside of the only true home he had known for the first time in a while. He immediately found a secluded area hidden by trees and started practicing his newfound knowledge of a new magical ability. He strains his mind in an effort to reach into the magical realm of nature. His first attempt yields only a small, dark, silver-like, glow and a crackling sound. He makes another attempt and this time a dark, sharp shard of magic is flung into existence and almost immediately stabs into a nearby tree with a loud THWACK. He sees that it has hit a little bit to the left side of the tree. Time to start practicing this new ability. He also needed to train in his stealth more. He was still only above average of the other trainees, and this wasn't good enough. He started creeping along as quietly as possible through the shrubbery. His movements were near silent. One might even have mistaken the sounds he made as a rustling wind or a small breeze. He was improving in the element of silence. Suddenly the snap of a fallen branch under his paw seemed to thunder and echo through the forest. He knew that it wasn't really that loud, but it sure felt like it when no sounds aside from his near silent breath and the rustle of leaves were present. He thinks to himself, "ARGH, that isn't supposed to happen! I've been trained to be silent and one stupid little insignificant twig ruins all of that!" He brushes his anger aside and continues to train. He must improve or he might be rejected from the only family he has ever known. Someone might have heard that...
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Location : CLASSIFIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 am

(may i join in)
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat
Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : on a volacnow top

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 pm

OOC: (Sure, feel free to join. There will probably be combat though, just warning you.)
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Location : CLASSIFIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:26 am

jack is outside traveling and looking around in a forest that is a way off from his home still being fairly new to this land he does not know what the world is like around his home so when he has time he will go out to explore so just like today he will pack a small bag consisting of food and half of his armor set the other half he is wearing which is the gauntlets and the greaves (the greaves is like the lower legs guard) he was give this armor set when he did training with the queen of the fire wings and a few other dragon he has stop for he now for he was hungry and he want a small snack before he go home he open he bag and pull out so food he pack when he was eating he hears a snapping of a branch some away wondering if it was a animal that he can kill and eat for dinner so he does not need to go hunting later on in the day when it came time to he get up and head in the direction of the sound of the snapping of the branch bring his bag
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat
Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : on a volacnow top

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 am

Sephtis heard the crunching of the underbrush nearby. He readied himself for an attack, but who would just up and attack someone for no reason? If they got inquisitive about what he was doing he might have to do something about it though. He decided against hiding and stayed out in the open. He would be ready to fight. He raised the spines along his neck and back just to make sure that he was at least somewhat intimidating. His venomous tail is poised ready to lash forward. He would wait for the newcomer to make their move.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Location : CLASSIFIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 am

Jack keep moving through the underbrush keeping a lookout for the large game animal but he see no sign of one so he but keep looking for it but now he is starting to wonder if he really did hear the snapping of a branch but just as when he is just getting ready to give up he come in to a small clearing he look around and then he eye fall on you he start to size you up seeing that you are in a position to attack him if you want to he shifts his body weight back onto he back legs and at the same time he digs his front claws into the ground cutting stone and the dirt but instead of just attacking this dragons he want to know what is going in here “ hello my name jack may i ask what you are doing out here and why you are look like you are going to attack me”
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat
Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : on a volacnow top

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis on Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Sephtis relaxes and lowers the spines on his back. He stands up to his full height and speaks, "What I'm doing is my own business, but I am Sephtis." He waits for you to calm down, but he is ready to go back into combat stance at a moments notice. He wonders to himself, "What could a FireWing be doing this close to a SkyWing city?" If the newcomer kept asking about what he was doing he'd have to make something up. That or...
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Location : CLASSIFIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:48 pm

“Nice to meet you sephtis but i must ask why are you out here for i know i have not go beyond the borders unless they change them” as he is saying this he is thinking “ i really hoping that i did not go beyond the borders i don't need the hell coming at me if i did” then he look you in the eyes “if it help I'm out here exploring for it has been a long time since i been out in this area so that why im out here so will you give me the courtesy"
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat
Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : on a volacnow top

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by Sephtis on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:39 pm

"I'll tell you that I work for the military. That's all you're getting," he says. If Jack decided he needed further information that would probably be it. He was giving the dragon every chance to leave unscathed, but he was being quite persistent. Then he realized that the magic shard was still glimmering slightly stuck in the tree. That wasn't good. This could get ugly.
Sephtis
Sephtis

Male Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Location : CLASSIFIED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not All is What it Seems (Open to All) Empty Re: Not All is What it Seems (Open to All)

Post by jack fire on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 am

He does not say anything for a short for he is thinking on your answer after a few min he stat to look around the little clearing as he does he spote something stuck to a tree then he makes a face as if a lightbulb just went off then he look at you dead in you your eyes then after a few sec he says “you was ether training of fighting something but do the the lake of damaged to the trees i say you was training with what or why i don't know but i do know one thing i have interrupting it and for that in sorry” as he is saying this he take off his backpack and set ot on the ground with the rest of the armor is strap to the front of he backpack
jack fire
jack fire
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Capricorn Cat
Posts : 62
Reputation : 0
Age : 19
Location : on a volacnow top

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum