Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Phantasmas, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Goodbye, DRF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye, DRF

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:05 am

Hello, everyone. As you may know, I was a very active member of DRF for quite a while. I joined on November 11th, 2015 and got 1200+ messages in that amount of time. A few months ago DRF started to fall. And it was sad, too, because I loved RPing on this site. So that's when me, Arkhor, and Athena decided to create *****. We put quite a bit of effort into the site, and right now it is really slow, but I plan to try to bring it up to the level I know it can get to. Maybe even as much activity as DRF once had.

Anyways, back to DRF. I have some great memories on here with RPing. Especially with Athena and Atrex. One time we had a topic for RPing that was over 50 pages long! XD I am still in touch with Athena, but Atrex left. If you ever see this, Atrex, contact me, even if it is just to say hi. Smile I wanted to thank both of them for making my experience here just that much more enjoyable. I've had a blast RPing with you and it was awesome. And I will still keep in touch with you, Athena, and will continue to RP with you on other outlets. I have also met a bunch of other awesome people and friends that have made my experience on DRF great. That's another thing. Everyone should still try to keep in touch in this community. I would love to talk to you all still, and do to some of you through Skype. So if anyone who sees this wants to talk to me, please contact me.

Email: maybeimjustadragon@gmail.com

Have a great day and an amazing life. Be the amazing dragons I know you are. I hope I will be able to talk to you all in the future. Smile

Your friend, and co-owner of *****,

Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top