Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Opportunity for destruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opportunity for destruction

Post by Chrocey on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Hey hey!

Does your character need something tragic to happen to them? Maybe death of a loved one, or betrayed by a close friend? Never fear, Silver Snow is here to make all of your worst nightmares come true!

So I recently got a couple of my characters approved, and was thinking of a new roleplay to use them in. While I have some more mainstream ideas that I've been working towards, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in adding some sorrow to their character by having Silver manipulate, cheat, and ultimately trick them or their loved ones into bad situations.

I intend to have Silver accompanied with her traveling companion Smoke, a shy dragoness who, like most others, seems blind to Silver's manipulation.

Let me know if interested and we'll go over the details!

SmokeSilver Snow
Chrocey
FireWing Trainee
FireWing Trainee

Female Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top