Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

No Place for Ice in a World of Fire (Read Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Place for Ice in a World of Fire (Read Only)

Post by Tulvir II on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Ventus, Tulvir's beloved son, was gone. He belonged to Nimbus now. The half-breed took his little Hatchling to the edge of FireWing territory, well away from the lava and volcanoes. He didn't tell anyone in the city about this tragedy, didn't tell a superior to find another Guardian to take his place for the day. Tulvir simply vanished. He'd found little Vinny lifeless in their den, the cause of death unknown, but he suspected from the heat of FireWing lands. Vinny had always been sick because of it, because he was more IceWing than FireWing, but Tulvir had always done his best to ensure to keep the den cold. He'd even considered getting an Ice Phoenix to stay with Ventus during the day... if only he'd decided quicker.

Now he dug a small grave for Vinny and gently lowered him into it. There were no tears; Tulvir had cried so much the night before, there were no tears left to shed. He covered his boy in a thick layer of ice then covered the mound over with dirt and said a silent prayer to Nimbus.  Then Tulvir laid down, curled around the burial mound, resting his head close to it. There he intended to stay all day and maybe even the next.
Tulvir II
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top