Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Busy and etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy and etc

Post by Kyht on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 am

So as of late I have been seeking employment and transportation with the goal of moving out of my parent's house within the next 6-8 months. Unfortunately some typical drama arose regarding my differing beliefs and morals with my parents and they have enacted basically home prison unit (both parents have worked at prison units and have experience with how to make my home into one) until I have an apartment of my own. That means no wifi, phone, friends, and more importantly transportation. As quoted by my father "Your moving date got ramped." so basically they want me out. I am capable of accessing the internet and most of my stuff from my work computer but the business is going to be shut down Oct. 29 and I will need to find a new way to communicate with a friend in Georgia about becoming roommates. For the time being, however, I am stuck walking the streets and going door to door until I get a job. I have applied for five different positions at 3 businesses and am hopeful at least one will work, and I will have a very open schedule soon.

So basically I am updating everyone on my situation and why I may not be online much. I will try my best to answer any questions if you want any answered, and I will be available for the next week on CB occasionally. If you have any info or tips on housing I would appreciate it, and I am willing to move quite a ways (within the U.S.) if you have an offer! I can give you more info on myself through email if you are interested, just reply here and I will shoot you a pm when I can! THANK YOU for being an awesome community and have a fantastic day!!!

[20:13:19] Orion : yes
[20:13:23] Orion : i was saying that
[20:13:40] Orion : >.> who do you
[20:13:43] Orion : <.<
[20:13:47] Orion : >.> who
[20:13:56] Orion : <.>
[20:13:59] Orion : oh god

I ship Terion
I ship Kyhruu
Alts: Orion
Kyht
LightWing Civilian
LightWing Civilian

Female Pisces Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Busy and etc

Post by Astral on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Well I don't really know what its like where you live as I live in Washington. Though I plan to go to Texas in a couple years to get a dodge challenger turbo charged by a professional. Anyways where I'm at there is basically no job around that can be done in person or on paper, it has to be done via online application. Luckily all the libraries up here have public access computers that are connected to the internet. Also large retail joints sometimes have a little electronic application station in their building.

I might have volunteered for the room mate thing if Washington wasn't soo freaking far from where you're at. I don't really know what to suggest for the housing either. When my grandparents kicked me out of their house when I was 18 I already had a job and had a bit of money saved up, so I just went on craigslist and found someone renting out a studio sized house for a pretty good deal. I was also still in highschool at the time and had the help of the counselors there.

Goddess of the Moon and Stars

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile http://www.rpgdragons.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylatha on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your rough situation Kyht, and I wish you luck along the way. D: Unfortunately I can't help you, but if I could, I would. If you want, you can PM me if you want a buddy to talk to. Good luck!

EarthWing Wise One

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:13 am

Wow. I'm feel really bad for you, man. Know that everybody here is rooting for you!

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top