Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Zalamiir

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Looking to do some rping with Kekarth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking to do some rping with Kekarth

Post by Kelarth on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Title says it all. Do you want to rp with one of the full gods? Is that god Kelarth? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then post below and we'll work out the details of the rp!

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Haneul: SkyWing Guardian. Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer. Raak-tolIs: LightWIng Citizen, Servius Eirene Koinonia: Manticore/Eater of Humans, Svadilfare: Kryoan Warrior/Assassin
Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking to do some rping with Kekarth

Post by Tori on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Tori will still be a prophet, yeah? If so we can do that :3
Tori
SkyWing Citizen
SkyWing Citizen

Female Posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking to do some rping with Kekarth

Post by Kelarth on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Bumping this.

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Haneul: SkyWing Guardian. Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer. Raak-tolIs: LightWIng Citizen, Servius Eirene Koinonia: Manticore/Eater of Humans, Svadilfare: Kryoan Warrior/Assassin
Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top