Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Slowly leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slowly leaving

Post by Rii Rii on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 pm

Been bothered by a number of things on this site and while I've been here for a looong time and have pretty much been good I just can't deal with it anymore. The majority of my characters including Ventus, Xictus, Zayira, and Yokubo are moving to my own site which I just bumped in the advertisements area. Prasi and Rateevko are moving to Dragons Haven (which isn't advertised just yet), and then that leaves Rii and Vrede.

I don't want to be the butt who leaves plots completely hanging, and because of this Rii and Vrede will be the last characters I move over since all of the others have been pretty much stagnant. There are a lot of plots Rii is involved in with the earthwings and their king so I will keep her on for as long as she is wanted and needed. Vrede had plots with Arkhor and unless he wants to end those plots she will also be staying until she is no longer needed or wanted. All of my other characters will be slowly moved from this site to the other two but I will complete all of their threads that are unfinished here before they disappear from drf. So I'll still be here for some time, but be aware that I won't be making new plots for my old characters spare for maybe Rii or Vrede.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

View user profile http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Slowly leaving

Post by Alistair on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Saddening to see you leave... I won't kick and scream to get you to stay if leaving is what you truly want to do. You'll be certainly missed!

[17:24:12] @ Celestia : taking my motercycle
[17:24:27] Alistair : oo motorcycle
[17:24:31] Alistair : vroom vroom
[17:24:45] @ Celestia : no cars go vroom vroom
[17:24:51] @ Celestia : motercycles go
[17:24:53] @ Celestia : zeeewwwww
[17:25:06] Alistair : and buses go honk honk <3

Alistair
NightWing Tracker
NightWing Tracker

Female Libra Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slowly leaving

Post by Rii Rii on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:57 pm

I'll still be here for a while to finish up plots so it's not like this will be the last time you can talk to me <3

Plus anyone can find me on the drf facebook group.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

View user profile http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top