Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Charon

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sitting on a stump, he looked up at the barren charred landscape that lay before him. With his blade in hand, he continued to carve into the small wooden log in his hand.

"What is in that land?" he said to himself. For once, he wasn't thinking about Shunji, but rather of their children that they had yet to have. He wanted what was best for her, for their family. But within him he held the fear that he would die the last of his kind, being the last Treeclaw.

"My love, are you awake?" he would ask without turning his head. His eyes were fixated on the fires and volcanoes deep into the vast horizon. That was not where they would live, but it was where they would have to travel. They would be yet again deep in a dragon's land, but this time he held hope, if not for him, for her.

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

View user profile http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by XaJjang on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:11 pm

". . . As I love you." he would say. He would nod at her next words, unclear what to make of his dream. He felt it was unwise to share that he may be serving a dragon, a relative of their kind that she despised so greatly. He often wondered what let to her distaste, but wouldn't dare pry anymore than he already had. She would tell the tale when she was ready.

He would follow her closely, wondering what supplies would be needed this time. All he knew was hunting and crafting from what was around him. Rarely he traveled unless it was to find new shelter. He was eager to find food or whatever else was needed to create their temporary shelter.

Short post is short.

Male Aquarius Goat
Location : H̖͓̜̠̦͚͙̳͕̘̗̤͍̹̪̭̤͔͐͂ͤͩ̏̃̔͟͠ͅȂ̵̶̫̞̤̦̫̩͖̹͖̱͉̙͕̠̳̅ͭ̑̈̈́̽ͩ͗ͥ̿̓͐ͮͮ͗ͮ̏͜͞I̸̧͈̩̬̲͂́ͫ̋͗ͬ̈̀̓̇̽ͩ̚L̴̯͍̹̟͇͒̌ͣ́͡ͅ ͨ̐̾͆̓͊҉̶̢̠̝̖̳̰͇͖͜A͍̮̯̹̻̘͎̱͙̺̥̘̙͎ͧ̈́ͫ̃̈́̔ͨ͗ͯͦͨ̈̀́̚͘͘ͅN̈͋ͥ͋ͧ̚͝҉̨̹͓̳͚̣̩͎̞̮͓̞̀͢ͅI̵̡̫̤̲̱̰̘̹͓̭̳̯͔̱̮ͫ͐͂ͪ̀ͥͩ̾̈́ͧ̌͋͒̉͂ͧ̚̚L̏̂͂͌͛͊͊̽̏̽͌̒̒͢҉͍͓̣͓̥̩̝̖̠͙̼̥Ȁ̡̢̩͙̠̥̼͓́ͣ̊̌

View user profile http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Stay By My Side [Private: Shunji, Tempest, XaJjang]

Post by Shunji on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:43 am

Shunji began to get the incident that just happened out of her head. She didn't like thinking that her mate thought she was only a dream, but more importantly, she wanted to know who was visiting his dreams. She didn't like thinking about it, but he was her mate, he protects her and she protects him, meaning if the dragon going into Xaj's dreams were bad, then she would have to take action and stop it.

She soon moved it to the side, for something to think about later and heard his response. Seeing him nod to her offer, she began to look around nearby trees in bushes, finding one small log and picking it up, then going back to Xaj. "Try and find some firewood like this, maybe even stones." She clarified.

Female Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top