Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Aela Kerr, Andromeda, Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Malek, MARETtheDRAGON, Neltharion, Nerokius, Roygbiv

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A Relatively Normal Day.... Probably.... (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Relatively Normal Day.... Probably.... (Open To All)

Post by Formi on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 am

Formi was grumpy.
Grumpy and bored.
Grumpy and bored and alone.

Now she didn't really mind that last part, she quite liked not having the annoyance of constant chatter all around her. Most of this chatter was directed at her. Formi was not a normal Dragon, to say the very least.
She had no legs, she floated a bit off of the ground, her tail drags along on the floor behind her, and she has a singular sickle for claws, she could spit a smoke ball, and her ability.... Well.... Let's just say the only thing normal about Formi was her head. Unfortunately, nobody looked at her head.

Formi shook her head, taking into account the fact that she had somehow, in her mindless wandering, entered the rogue lands. At least, she thought this was the rogue lands.
Well, wherever she was, it looked like a place where their kind would be.
She just stood there, confused, and hoping that none of their filth would approach her.
It was a normal forest, on a normal morning, with a normal sunrise, and a very abnormal Dragon.

Formi
NightWing Citizen
NightWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top