Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alistair, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Lori, Shiera, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Alone (Open to all)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone (Open to all)

Post by Snowflake on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Snowflake was tired of being lonely, she didn't have any friends, mainly because most dragons thought she was strange or weird because of her imaginary friend Frosty. Frosty was an imaginary friend, created to keep her company when her parents died, she thought he was real, but nobody could see him, due to him being imaginary. Other then her imaginary friend, Snowflake had nobody to keep her company and she always played in the snow with Frosty, but everyone else saw her playing with nothing.

She decided to go beyond the snow and into a forest where she could possibly have more of a variety of dragons to become friends with and accept who she is.  She left her icy cave and went down to the path she usually took, but this time, going farther, leaving the Icewing territory. The fluffy ice dragoness left the snowy area and arrived at a meadow, where she started to get scared as she walked through the nice meadow surrounded by flowers. But as she got scared, she became talking to Frosty and got a bit more happier, but if someone else saw her, she would be talking to nothing.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alone (Open to all)

Post by FrostFire on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:57 am

Where the wyvern had been standing was now just a cloud of smoke. Frost stared at the smoke, hovering in mid-air as she watched the smoke take shape, only to move away from the area. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as she watched it move, disappearing when reaching the treeline.

"Too easy." she muttered before calmly flying towards the trees out of curiosity.

IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphonse on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:45 am

It all happened so fast, Alphonse barely had a chance to try and consider what was going on. He blinked, then mentally cursed himself. He should have tried to talk to that thing. Then again, what could he have said? If he had tried to talk to it, chances were he wouldn't have gotten the chance to attack the creature, based on everything that had happened. He didn't want to kill it, but he couldn't risk it killing him, either. Nonetheless, now the creature was gone, dissipated into black smoke, and ran off.

Not before leaving a blood trail, though. Undoubtedly, he would most likely bleed to death from the puncture wound. There was always the chance that he would have gotten some rock particles left in the wound but did that matter? As long as his friends were okay, that was all that mattered.

Huh, friends. He hadn't thought that word in a while.

Alphonse, however, would clap his hands together once more, just in case. He had no idea if that thing was going to come back. He shook his head, and ran over to Aviur. Oh, how he wished he knew alkestry from Mei! Then he could heal the wounds. But alas, this, he could not do.

"You okay, Aviur?" he asked with concern, glancing around them. That blacksmoke had been... unnerving, to say the least, and he was still quite alert. But he wasn't going to chase it down. He had to worry more about the other dragons. And, well... if they wanted to chase it down, he wasn't going to argue with them. He glanced over at Frostfire, seeing him fly down.

"Thanks for your help," Alphonse would say with a smile at the icy stranger. He wondered if the two -Frostfire and Snowflake- knew each other.

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Yalaruh♀ - SkyWing Hatchling(Age 0.6)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)

Alphonse
EarthWing Scholar
EarthWing Scholar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm

(Hope you guys don't mind if I post now, seeing as nobody else is.)

Sitting in his tree, Sicarius began to rethink his previous encounter, regaining his senses partially.

I can't beat them if I fight them all at the same time....
The Firewing seems quite stuck up, maybe I could anger him to the point of he wants to fight me alone. Yeah, I could do that.

No no, he had to focus on other things.... Like.... Food? Yeah sure food yeah that's it yep.
Sicarius got up and leapt from his branch, taking one wing flap before feeling a sharp pain drive through his stomach, sending him ungracefully flailing to the ground, grinding to a halt and leaving a decent sized dent in the ground where he 'landed.'
There were now two pools of blood, and there was a distressed Wyvern in one of them.

He couldn't help but let out a little distressed screech. His body was dysfunctional already, due to the fire and such, but now he had a gaping hole in him.
It felt.... nice? Maybe. The tingling sensation of blood running down him was relieving in some way. Strange, but he didn't question it.
He gasped as another shot of pain drove itself through him whilst he attempted to stand, but couldn't help giggling a bit.
The whole engagement had been invigorating. The fear, the distress, the blood on his claws, all so very exciting.

No matter how the pain felt he still didn't really want it to happen again. He knew he was disabled now, he didn't like it.
They knew he was as well.
Letting out a quiet hiss, he noticed that someone was currently flying towards his tree. He hadn't made it far from there, plus there was a decently sized blood trail leading directly to him. Not good.
It hadn't been four minutes since his beam yet, and it surely hadn't been four minutes since his escape. He was left with nothing besides brute force. Speed was out of the question, he'd bleed faster, and stealth wouldn't work because he now left a red and bloody trail everywheres he went. All he could do is hope they were stupid enough to engage him in close quarters, or he could ambush them.
Perfect idea.
Sicarius slowly made his way over to the grass and shadows, crouching down slowly and attempting to blend in.

Alts: Sicarius (Rogue) Mono (Lightwing Shadow) Insidias (Rogue) Pyrhaa (Firewing) Formi (Nightwing)
Sicarius

Male Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostFire on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Frost glanced at the EarthWing, giving him an icy cold stare before returning her attention back to the trees, the smell of blood filling her nostrils. She couldn't help but wonder how dangerous and crazy this wyvern truly was, and she was willing to find out as she drew closer and closer to the trees.

There was no visual sign of the wyvern, but his blood was easily detectable. "Trying to hide and recover?" she muttered, giving a sinister chuckle. "I will find you. Your blood will lead the way."

IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 am

Suddenly, just as his claws started to make contact with his shoulder, the wyvern vanished into thin air.

With a shriek, Aviur ended up face first on the ground, causing the grass he touched to catch fire. Luckily, they were tiny flames, and the lack of wind meant they wouldn't spread. Picking himself off the ground, Aviur turned towards the group and acknowledged them with a nod. Panting hard, he sat down and shook his head in disbelief. "What the hell was that?" he muttered. As Alphonse approached him, Aviur tensed, but it wasn't noticeable due to the fact his solid body, was, well, invisible, under the blanket of flames. He blinked in surprise at the question, but nodded and offered him a smile. "I'm good. Just a scratch." Hoping he wasn't freaking anyone out with his eerie appearance, he stood and shook the shivers off his spine. That had been some battle, albeit a quick one.

Hearing Alphonse speak to someone, Aviur raised his head from looking at the ground to see the dragon whose flames he'd leapt over give him an icy stare, before taking off. Raising a brow, Aviur sighed and looked at the EarthWing. "Nearly got myself killed, doing that," he muttered. "You hurt?" he added, unable to help being concerned. The EarthWing had been kind to him, and that hadn't really happened for a long time, due to Aviur's ignorant personality.

I am Fire, I am Fury
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

Male Posts : 104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:08 am

Snowflake at this point was very nervous, after the fight she just witnessed. Snowflake hated fights and didn't know wether to thank the Firewing or not. "Should I?..... Ok." Snowflake turned to the right and said, but there was absolutely nothing to her right. She slowly went up to Aviur the firewing and slowly thanked him. "Hey...... Good job out there.... Thanks, I'm not much of a fighter, you really helped out." she started to get nervous because of what she said, by Frosty told her to say it, so she assumed it was ok.

Snowflake

Female Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulcry on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 am

Soulcry tried to deduct what happened at the scene.  He saw the wounded firewing, and looked around for another attacker.
"Were you Aviur?"
He said to the wounded firewing. "I saw the writing on the grass," Soulcry was a mere 11 feet tall, he wondered if the other dragons had even noticed him.  His face became fierce and he started growling looking around.

Male Aquarius Pig

View user profile http://scyxer.tumblr.com/post/132551486339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:16 am

Think I'll go ahead and....
(Bump)
There we go.

Alts: Sicarius (Rogue) Mono (Lightwing Shadow) Insidias (Rogue) Pyrhaa (Firewing) Formi (Nightwing)
Sicarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Avian heard a voice and turned his head, to see Snowflake. He raised a brow as she thanked him. So you didn't run after all.. He thought, lashing his tail. "Meh, it was nothing," he dismissed the complement with a smile. He flicked his tail again and examined himself with his eyes. Yep. He looked freakish. "How do I turn this off again?" he muttered, looking down at his chest as if the answer would be written there.

Hearing a male voice say his name, Aviur looked up, raising a brow. "Uh.. yeah.." he said, tilting his head. How does this guy know my name? His brain echoed numbly, the noise of his thoughts drowned out by the roar of the flames that coated his body.

Oh yeah, the writing. Avian nodded and grinned. "Yep, that was good ol' Aviur," he responded to his words with an arrogant grin, before he glanced around.

"Should I stay like this? Or turn it off? I mean, if that thing comes back.." Automatically, his head turned this way and that, eyes scanning for the flicker of a tail, or the flash of delicate fangs..

I am Fire, I am Fury
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicarius on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Sicarius lied in wait.
He wasn't lying in wait to his own will, he just didn't feel capable of standing.

He started hissing. It was a very unpleasent sounding hiss, kind of like a Rattlesnakes rattling sound. He could just barely make out the other Dragon, listening as it muttered something inaudible to him.

He tilted his head slightly, trying to get a better angle. This Dragon had no wings, it seemed, yet it was still airborne. Intruiging. He would find out what made it float by seeing what he needed to rip apart to make it fall.

Studying it more, he noticed a seemingly slender build. He already knew one of it's attacks, so that was a bonus.
It was probably overconfident now, thinking he was all weak and helpless, bleeding out in a bush.... No, he wouldn't lie down and take it. He'd rip it to pieces. A very well thought out plan brought to you by Sicarius.

Sicarius moved his tail over to his right side, pulling it backwards as if charging it up.
He shakily aimed the 10 ft long spike at the Dragon as it drew nearer. As soon as it found him he would drive that spike, and the rest of his 75 ft long tail, right through whatever it hit....
Hopefully....

Sicarius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:53 am

BUMP

I am Fire, I am Fury
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostFire on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:04 pm

A faint hissing made her smirk, letting her know she was closing in on the injured wyvern. Was the hissing a way of scaring her? She was not sure and did not care to ponder on the question. The smell of blood grew stronger as she drew closer to the hissing, making her cautious and alert.

"I know you're hiding." she said out loud, showing no signs of fear in her voice. "Why don't you make this easy for both of us and reveal yourself." her white eyes scanned the area carefully. "Had I wanted to kill you...I would have aimed for you earlier."

She waited for a reply, staying silent while being patient.

IceWing Tracker

Female Aquarius Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviur on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:55 am

Suddenly, Aviur scented.. blood? His flame-coated nostrils flared and Aviur turned his head slightly to the right, peering over Soul Cry's shoulder into the woods where the mysterious, cold-eyed female had disappeared into.

Blinking, Aviur had a frown on his face as he stepped around the dragon speaking to him, and towards the woods. Pausing at the tree-line, he peered into the trees with his narrowed eyes. After a moment, he spoke in a tone that stated he wasn't playing around. "Stay here."

(this is NOT my completed post! wait for me to finish it!)

I am Fire, I am Fury
Aviur
FireWing Citizen
FireWing Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top