Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Today at 6:21 am

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by SĂșl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

Cyclone and Typhoon

malaki

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Post by Atrex on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:18 am

Atrex had been snooping around the cave the Queen resided in. The one where him, Athena, Storm, Ender and Draco had fought her twin. He was scanning the shelves, adoring and practically worhsipping the countless historical scrolls from long ago. Once lost, now found, these priceless objects.
Atrex had been browsing, pouring over the scrolls of FireWing history (who knew Tempest was just the THIRD Firewing leader? The tribe was younger then he thought). The events were very much intriguing. Golden eyes locked on the words and drawings on the scroll, a low humming noise caused Atrex's tail to lift a few inches. His head rose from the scroll and he searched for the source of the noise.

He noticed a blue glow from underneath one of the shelves near the back of the cave. Tilting his head, Atrex glanced behind him, before returning the scroll to its rightful place and approaching the shelf. Bending his head, he peered under the shelf to see a scroll, half open, and he could see the letters that were written were.. Glowing blue? How odd.

Both excited and nervous, Atrex tentatively reached under with a claw and clasped the scroll, shakily bringing it out and lifting it into view with trembling claws. He glanced around to make sure he didn't look conspicuous, before he opened up the scroll. His eyes widened when he saw the letters were GLOWING. A bright blue! Okay, that was already known information, but.. The drawings.. They were beautiful. No dust was on its surface. What kind of scroll was this?

His eyes narrowing, Atrex's eyes became so wide it looked as if they might fall out. This was written in a family language he couldn't understand. Which meant whoever wrote this came from where he was born! A foreigner! How he knew this? Where he came from, every family had a language they spoke to each other with, such as to propose, marry, so on and so forth.

Becoming extremely excited, Atrex became giddy when he noticed there were pictures of Nightwings circling the page. What did it mean? He thought one of the dragons resembled one of the Nightwings he'd seen around, but he couldn't be sure. He HAD to show this to somebody?

Turning, Atrex dashed into the halls of the cavern, through the tunnels and flew vertically upwards into the cave that served as the entrance, before diving forward into the light filled valley.

Atrex flew to the borders of the Icewing territory as fast as he could, taking no notice of the funny looks he got from the few rogue dragons he passed. When it started to get chilly, he stopped. He hoped to spot Cariharn of even Zaroc. Would Athena be around? He hadn't seen her in a while.. (D:)

Landing clumsily, Atrex called out. "Cariharn!" He realised that she was a scholar, maybe she could help him! What had him so intrigued was the fact that this language he had never heard of before, but he knew it was a family language by the way the letters were written. The letters all resembled Ps, Zs or Ss. A theme.

Besides, he was smitten for Cariharn, and wanted to impress her with his finding if possible.

"Zaroc? Athena!"

Last edited by Atrex on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death Of An Angel (Open to all)

Post by Storm on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Storm had once again just been exploring the world on his time off from being the SkyWing lieutenant. He had starting to near the IceWing territory when he spotted a golden drake on the horizon. A LightWing? He kept flying, but before long he heard the drake cry out. "Cariharn! Zaroc? Athena!" He heart suddenly fluttered with joy. "Atrex!" he called out, flying almost as fast as a true SkyWing in order to catch up with his friend.

When he caught up, he said, "Hey, Atrex, how are you? Ooh, cool scrolls! What are they for? You know how excited I can be when it comes to scrolls!" He laughed happily. "I heard you calling out for Cariharn." He smirked slyly, remembering how Atrex was so smitten with her that he had made a fool of himself the last time they met. "And I heard you calling for Athena too. I haven't seen her in a while... What about you?" he asked.

// By the way, will this be the thread where they find her dead by the lake? Sad //

Last edited by Storm on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 pm

(( I'll be deleting this post after you have edited your reply Storm. I'm going to need you to make it longer as this is the advance RP section, meaning in each of your replies they must have a minimum of 150-200 words. Please lengthen your reply. ))

FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 am

(Oh XD In that case, Tempest, can I be an annoying person and ask you to move this to a less literate area? I hate to ask that of you, but I don't want to push pressure on anybody who joins this thread. Sorry if I seem cheeky or anything! Thats not my intention!)

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:54 pm

// Oh, I am sorry. I will go back and edit it. Unless you are moving it? //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 am

Hearing a familiar cry coming from nearby, Atrex whipped his head around to see a purple dragon landing beside him. "S-Storm?!" He exclaimed in shock, surprised to find his Skywing friend so close to the IceWing borders. Well, then again, he looked stranger, a LightWing at the IceWing borders, but who cares? Wasn't he supposed to be doing stuff as a lieutenant?

Atrex had barely opened his mouth when Storm started talking. He grinned at Storm's enthusiasm and responded. "Well, I'm after finding the find of the century!" He said, using his wings to pry open the scroll. Holding the top with a wing, he showed it to Storm. "See the way the letters glow?" He grinned. "It's awesome!" He then went bright red at Storm's comment about Cariharn and rolled his eyes. "Shut up," he muttered. "She's a scholar, so I was hoping she and I could study it together," eyeballing Storm, he quickly stammered out, "A-as friends! Nothing more!" He said, crossing his wings almost grumpily.

But then he smiled and chuckled and returned to his usual self. "Yeah.. I wonder where she is. Probably off beating up some dragon that stole her food," he joked, struggling to keep the worry out of his tone. He admitted, a tiny part of him still loved her. It was still hard, being just friends, but he knew it was for the best. He knew Athena was perfectly capable of handling herself, but still..

Peering at Storm, Atrex responded to his last question. "As I've said before, I haven't seen a trace of her. She went off to take care of something, (Athy and I agreed OOC this was what happened) and I haven't heard from her since then," realising his tone was shaking, Atrex put on a smile and chuckled.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:42 am

(Ooc: Okay D:)

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:11 pm

// When should they find Athena's body? //

Storm's eyes went wide with amazement and curiosity when Atrex revealed the scrolls to him. The letters were glowing! He wanted to blurt out a million different questions about it, but he decided it would be best to compress it until Atrex explained the story to Cariharn. "When we find Cariharn," he said seriously, "You have to tell me everything that you know about that scroll!"

Storm chuckled when he went red about Cariharn. "Suuuuure," he teased sarcastically. His eyes grew more serious as Atrex started to talk about Athena. The worry was obvious in his voice. "I am sure that Athy is fine," he said, trying to assure himself of that she was fine also. "She has made it this far and is one of the most fearsome warriors I have ever seen!"

He flew in silence for a few moments before asking, "So where does Cariharn live?" He watched the ground below to see if he could spot their friend.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:35 am

/By the lake, like Athena said. She doesn't die like that though in the animation, she changed it because Athy's death is so brutal/

Atrex grinned at Storm's reaction and gave a little giggle of glee. "Yep! Cariharn's a brilliant scholar, she'll be able to help us decipher this." He then narrowed his eyes and rolled them at Storm's drawl. "Shut up," he growled.

Atrex nodded at Storm'd next words and relaxed a small bit, but he was stil very tense. "You're right.. You're right. Athena's the Queen Of Battle, basically. She rules the battlefield. If she was in a fight, she'd win easily."

But what if she'd gotten trapped? Drowned? All these worst case scenarios ran through Atrex's brain and he couldn't get them out.

Flying leisurely beside his friend, Atrex beat his four wings in sync for once, to give him more lift. "I'm not sure. But since she's a tribe member, she must be around here somewhere. Are Lightwings and Skywings allowed? I mean, you're the lieutenant, so they'd probably allow you so they wouldn't upset the skywing leader, but me? A healer?"

After a moment, he started shivering. It was FREEZING. Shaking himself, he lashed his feathered taill and kept going.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:53 am

// I said WHEN should they find Athy. NOT WHERE. XP //

Storm looked at Atrex seriously now. "Are you eventually going to ask Cariharn to marry you? You two seem like a great pair for each other." He said this in a genuine voice, not mocking or sarcastic at all.

Storm nodded. "Athy is more than capable of defending herself." When Atrex pointed out that the IceWings might not let him in, Storm replied, "Well if they don't want you entering their territory I will say that you are my friend. And if they still won't listen? I will just have to beat them up!" He smirked sarcastically.

Storm noticed that Atrex was shivering. The icy air was getting to him too. A shiver ran down his body and he tried to stop his teeth from chattering. He hoped that Cariharn had somewhere warm where they could talk!
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am

(Uh, whoops xD I dunno.. When a few people have joined? PM people who are friends with Athy. Ender, Draco, Neltharion, etc)

Atrex spluttered when Storm asked him about Cariharn and marriage in the same sentence. "Well.." He scratched his head with a front paw. "Truth is, I'm still nineteen. I'd like to live a little before settling down with a partner. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get engaged, but marriage? I'm not sure," he refused to meet Storm's eyes out of shame. He hoped he wouldn't be judged by not wanting to get married.

"Thing is.. My sister, Syran, did I ever tell you about her? She got married at sixteen, and her mate," his eyes hardened. "He was nothing but a needy coward. He was the first dragon I hated. He always took up her time, always threatened her, he treated us cruelly, he beat me up once. And I lost connection with her. Not saying Cariharn is anything like that, it's just I want to make sure I don't lose connection with you guys when that happens. Becoming mated has responsibilities. You have another half you have to tend to. I guess since I'm so paranoid, I'm scared of becoming that needy mate."

That was a load his chest. Immediately he felt less heavy afetr speaking about a trouble of his past, and Atrex heaved a sigh.

"Its not that I don't love or trust Cari, I love her like a mate already. But.. I haven't even confessed to her yet. Who knows? She might not even be interested in me," he added, flapping his wings.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 pm

// Check your PMs! I sent you one earlier today. I don't know all of Athy's friends! You just mentioned most of them. We could get Sparks on here as well. Smile //

Storm frowned, hearing about his sister. "Atrex," he said soothingly, "you would never be like that. You are the kindest and most honorable dragon I know. You would never do anything like that to Cariharn." He looked at Atrex in the eyes. "You hear me? You would never be like that." He then tried to lighten the mood. "And for the record, Cariharn seems quite interested in you," he said genuinely.

// Sorry for not hitting the word count. There wasn't really anything else to say... //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 pm

//yeah, grab Sparks, will ya? XD in that case, I'll do the messaging and inviting then XD//

Atrex met Storm's eyes and gave a slow nod. "Yeah.. Okay," he said softly. He nodded again, this time sharper. "I'll ask her. I've got nothing to lose!" He grinned. Except your dignity, his brain echoed numbly.

Atrex did a barrel roll in his glee and grinned, before shivering again. "Gosh its freezing.." After about two minutes, Atrex felt his back wings getting heavier. When he looked bak, he realised with horror that his back wings were freezing up. "Storm, I gotta touch down or I'll stall."

His rear end hanging below him, Atrex landed clusmily in the snow, letting out a shriek of shock as his body shook from the cold substance that clung to his scales and worked its way under the gaps and into his skin. "What now?" He called to Storm.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:51 pm

// Let's have them meet Cariharn first before they find Athy's body. Did you invite her to join the chat? //

Storm smiled. "That is the spirit! You should ask her later today when we see her! That is, if you don't faint from nervousness and, or embarrassment when you see her," he teased, grinning.

Storm's expression then changed to shocked as Atrex's wings started to freeze and he clumsily landed in the snow. Storm slowed and then looked at his own wings. Frost had started collecting on the outsides of his wings too and made it a bit harder to maneuver.

Storm spiraled down and landed next to Atrex. "H-hopefully C-ariharn is n-near here," he said, shivering, also not liking the cold underneath his feet. "My wings were f-freezing up too. Let's start walking and see if we can find her." He started to slowly plod through the freezing landscape.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:38 am

//I did invite her, she'll probably join, from what shes responded with. I hope so anyways! Very Happy//

Atrex agreed with Storm as he landed and spoke. "Oh god.. Its so cold.." He started trudging through the snow. Why was he here again? Oh yeah, because of his curiosity. Besides, he'd never even glimpsed the Icewing territory before.

Climbing a snowy hill, Atrex reached the top and his eyes widened. "Woah.." He muttered. There were cliffs off in the distance, frozen in sparkling ice and snow, the vibrant blue mixing with the white to create a gorgeous display of colour. The grey skies created an even more beautiful effect as well. "No wonder the Icewings live here.. This place is gorgeous.."

WHOOSH!

A sharp wind nipped at Atrex's face, and suddenly, the scroll was whipped right out from under his wing (he'd tucked itunder there after landing in the snow) and into the air. "AHHH! STORM! MY SCROLL!" Dashing down the hill after it, he left a huge trail behind him. Snow sprayed everywhere as the gold dragon raced after the scroll, it's form twisting and twirling in the air as it drifted at a shocking rate.

When he was close enough to grab it, Atrex tried to nip it with his teeth, but it twisted out of his grasp. When he tried to fly after it, he wasn't able, his wings were too heavy from the frost that had collected in his feathers.

Slowing to a stop, the gasping Atrex stood there and nearly collapsed. The energy it took to run through that snow..

"Storm, what do we do?" He cried as the scroll drifted out of sight. He sat down, shivering as another strong wind brushed against him. His vision was blurred at the edges. A lightwing wasn't meant to be out here.. It was too cold. His tail was starting to freeze up and his limbs were stiff.

Lying down, Atrex curled up and shut his eyed, praying for a miracle.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:23 am

It was another usual day in the icy regions of the IceWing territory for Cariharn. However, the winds were getting stronger the further she flew. She was about to turn back and head back to her home when she heard faint shouting further ahead. She paused midair before slowing descending to the ground and listened carefully again.

Sure enough, she heard someone shouting her name faintly. Sadly it was too muffled for her to tell who it was exactly. However, she decided she had to find out who it was exactly. The IceWing was about to move forward when a piece of paper flew over her head, making her look up.

Being a scholar, she had seen enough scrolls to recognise one, causing her to fly up to rescue the possible valuable piece of information that could be shredded to bits in this icy wind. It was getting colder and she figured a blizzard was about to start. With a sigh, she tucked the scroll into a small leather pouch she was carrying, also full with a couple more scrolls carrying information about who knows what exactly.

She then moved onwards to find the origin of that shouting in the distance.

As she flew, she soon enough spotted a couple distressed looking silhouettes below, struggling against the strong icy winds.  Cariharn then knew that clearly, these dragons were not IceWings. Quickly, she flew towards the figures hidden in the snowy winds and soon enough, she made out some colour and the closer she got, the more surprised she became.

"Atrex! Storm!" she exclaimed in surprise as she landed. These two dragons were freezing in this snowstorm! "What in the world, are you two doing here?! There's a blizzard coming on, if I wasn't here sooner you both would have frozen to death!" She said, looking up to see snow flying past them even faster now.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 am

Storm had been using a mix of trudging through the snow and gliding as far as he could to make the going a little easier. The winds had started to pick up and snow blew in his face at alarming rates. He couldn't see a thing anymore! Atrex yelled something to him about the scroll, but he couldn't tell what was going on anymore in the chaos of the wind and snow. And on top of that, he could barely feel his limbs. He couldn't even use his wings anymore. They were too heavy and numb he couldn't lift them. Is this how it ends? Storm wondered. He flopped down on his side, too exhausted to move any longer.

Suddenly, Storm was aware of someone calling his name and a sparkling blue being came into his blurry view. "C-C-Cariharn?" he said weakly, new strength coming into his body at the site of their friend. He stood up slowly, struggling against the wind beating against him. "We n-need t-t-to get somewhere w-warm!" Storm tried to yell above the winds.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:03 am

Atrex managed to get up and walk slightly behind Storm. When his friend collapsed, he stopped beside Storm and laid beside him, putting his two wings over his smaller friend in the hope of protecting him from the incredible cold.

As his vision blurred out, Atrex let his eyes shut and sighed. "Storm.. I'm sorry.. For everything.." He murmered. Was this what detah was like? Simple and clean? He had expected to die in battle bexause of the countless times Athena had dragged him into fights. Or die from old age. Either one suited him. But no, here he was, nineteen years old, his birthday next week, and he was dying. Now numb, his teeth clattered together as Atrex awaited unconsciousness to come and take him. His heart would fight against the cold consuming him for another hour, but then his brain would shut down, followed by his heart, and he'd be dead.

"Atrex! Storm!"

A faint female voice caused Atrex to crack open his eyes a fraction. A beautiful blue dragon was now in front of them, her face resembling that of an angel's.. Was he dead? He felt alive.. He was still breathing. Had he already died? Huh. Well that was fast.

Then she said something that made him realise what was happening. "C-Cari?" He mumbled, blinking open his eyes. His vision was still horribly blurred, but a new energy was flowing through his numb legs.

Slowly, he shakily rose to his feet, keeping a wing over Storm, hoping to share what little body heat he had left. "Storms right.. We need warmth.." He murmered. "Scroll.. Chased.." He said weakly, before trailing off. "You have.. Place.. We.. Can stay?" He asked, barely raising his voice due to his exhaustion.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:28 pm

// You are such a troll, "Neptune." I will get you back... Troll Face //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Cariharn frowned deeply, she wasn't sure if she could bring the two of them to her place as it was quite a distance from where they were right now. The two dragons also didn't seem like they were capable of flying through the cold winds in their current state, making her feel a bit troubled. She could use magic in their current situation, but she afraid of the consequences.

The dragoness had done much research on different elemental magics, but the scrolls had always spoken of the addiction that would eat the user up. However, she could perhaps perform a little defensive magic with her ice. At least the ice should provide some sort of shelter against the harsh winds, she hoped.

"It may not be much help to keep the both of you warm...but I should be able to create a decent ice cave to shield us from the winds in the meantime," she said, as she drew a circle large enough to accommodate the three of them. With that, she began shaping a large cave mouth over the three of them.

The ice slowly crept up from the snow at all sides of the circle, joining each other in the middle. Slowly the ice got thicker until the winds weren't able to be heard above them. The ice continued to spread further away from them until a nice, large mouth was formed. However, while the shelter did stop the winds from blowing at the dragons, the cold remained.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:37 am

Storm moved closer into Atrex, trying to combine their body heat for each other. Then Cariharn did something amazing. She made an ice cave around them all! He gazed up in awe when the snow finally stopped blowing in his eyes and it had gotten a little warmer without the wind. "W-whoa! Th-that was amazing!" He was still shivering really badly.

Storm sneezed twice loudly. He sniffed and his teeth chattered. "G-g-gosh. I hope I don't take th-this c-cold back to the t-tribe." He scrunched himself up a little bit to try to stay warmer.

"So, C-C-Cariharn" Storm said, "W-we have to t-talk to you. A-Atrex found a s-scroll and we were going to sh-show it to you, but it blew away in the sn-snowstorm." He sat in silence and waited for Carhiharn's reply.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:24 pm

Atrex watched as Cariharn started drawing a circle out around them. He sighed softly and shut his eyes, his head falling onto it's side so his cheek was pressed into the snow. He barely noticed the cave being built around them until he heard the faint crackling of ice.

Opening his eyes, Atrex's gaze shot upwards just as the ends met at the top of the cave, sealing over each other and blocking out the wind. "Woah.." He murmered. All his energy was drained. He couldn't move. Using Storm as a cuddly toy, he cuddled into the smaller dragon, curling around him slowly, shivering violently, too tired to open his eyes.

"Mmm..." He murmered, agreeing with Storm's echoey voice. He was asleep within moments. Atrex snored softly, his lungs trying to compensate for the previous moments which consisted of such shallow breathing he may as well have been dead.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 am

Cariharn tilted her head slightly at the mention of a scroll that had been blown away. Could it perhaps be...
"I don't know if this is it, but I did rescue a scroll along the way here," she said, taking out the scroll from the leather pouch she had strapped at the side. When she got a proper look at the scroll though, her jaw opened slightly in awe.

It was something she had never seen before, maybe it was her eyes tricking her, or the reflection of the ice around her, but she thought the scroll was glowing a light blue? A look of interest found itself on Cariharn's face as she slowly opened the scroll. The moment she opened it, she gasped in amazement. Words of another language written, along with pictures of dragons, presumably NightWings. Without herself knowing, a grin spread on her face.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:33 am

// I guess I will write next since Atrex is asleep? And Atrex, are you going to make an application on Untamed? //

Storm all of the sudden felt Atrex fall beside him. "Atrex," he exclaimed weakly, his body still shivering all over. Okay, he was still breathing, but this was definitely not a good place for either of them. They needed to get out of the IceWing territory as soon as possible. Storm shakily straightened himself before sneezing several times.

Storm's eyes widened in awe when Cariharn pulled out the scroll that they lost. "T-that's it!" he exclaimed. He noted that he was starting to feel faint himself. "C-C-Cariharn, we need to get s-somewhere w-warm. We won't last m-much longer out h-here, ev-even if we are p-protected from the wind." Right after he said this he sneezed again.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:15 am

\\I will, I'm just figuring out his character\\

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next