Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Ardent, Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Yalaruh's Life Goals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yalaruh's Life Goals

Post by Yalaruh on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 am

So, this is the life of Yalaruh Xithyl, a young, SkyWing-NightWing-IceWing Dragon-Wyvern hybrid creature. She becomes more defined with the people she is around, and this is her life from when she was an egg, to present! This little thing, if you could not tell, was inspired by Rii's Plots of Love and War, so no hate plz!

I will also be putting down what skills she learned, if any, below her topics. So just sit back, and enjoy the growth of this beautiful hatchling. For logic reasons, like with Trinyah, every one month real time, Yala will be aging one month, as well. So I should be having lots of fun. <3

Yalaruh's Egg is discovered by Tion Xithyl, king of the Skywings. This small, tiny egg soon hatches, and Yalaruh is brought into the world, right before Tion's eyes. Seeing as there are no other dragons around, and this egg just seemed to be abandoned, he decides to take the small egg, and head back to the palace, raising the young dragoness as his own.

-Yalaruh became Princess of the SkyWings

Yalaruh is relaxing in her room, when a mysterious NightWing visitor comes to play with her. They soon leave, however, leaving Yalaruh to cry, when she discovers a new dragoness. This dragoness is friendly and kind towards Yalaruh. Her father then comes in, and the two decide to play together, leaving the father quite embarrassed. Yalaruh learns some important walking skills. Though she's far from mastered it.

-Discovers new NightWing dragon(Ender)
-Discovers and befriends new SkyWing dragoness(Anila)
-Befriends father figure(Tion Xithyl)

Yalaruh is sleeping, when a mysterious SkyWing guard notices her and decides to come and play.

While crying for food, a mysterious dragoness comes in and greets Yalaruh. Seeing as Anila is inured and Tion has to keep her company, Mei takes it upon herself to care for the young Yala, feeding her and befriending her.

Yalaruh's Current Age: 2.5 Years
Yalaruh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top