Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

Aela Kerr, Andromeda, Astral, Baldirak Sapiens Draco, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Malek, MARETtheDRAGON, Neltharion, Nerokius, Roygbiv, Shiera

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Staff Promotions!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Promotions!!!

Post by Celestia on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:47 am

Cosmos is the third oldest member of the site who is still active. She has been a member of staff for a long time now. Despite her young age she has shown maturity beyond that of many adults. She has been promoted to admin and then demoted after being deemed unfit for the role, but Cossy didn't let the demotion effect her too much. She took it as a challenge to improve. Never lashing out she has continued to contribute her time towards improving our community. By continuing to focus on improving herself she has learned everything it means to be a member of staff. Most people think being a member of staff is all about being active and contributing but she understands the finer, less obvious, and more important aspects of being a staff member. She demonstrates great knowledge in the delicate balance of conservation of the spirit of the site and the site's community; strictness vs consideration of its members. As the number one oldest active member of this site I have had the joy of watching Cossy's journey as she's grown into the amazing staff member she is today. It is with great happiness that I hand her this invisible badge signifying her as the sites new head admin.

In other news to fill the admin spot left behind Tenebris is being promoted to admin for his invaluable advise and insight.
Tempest is no longer temporary and is a full moderator of the staff team. She had a rough start but she has proven she is up for the task.
Oculus has been promoted from trial character moderator to trial moderator. He has brought his own unique insights to the table despite heavy resistance from the staff.

Last edited by Celestia on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Promotions!!!

Post by Baldirak Sapiens Draco on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:28 am

*Smacks all the Staff members for resisting Occy*

Congrats Cosmos, Tempest, Oculus, and Tenebris. <3
Baldirak Sapiens Draco
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King
Grand Champion Y1 Earthwing King

Male Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 am

God job and congrats everyone!
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesanus on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:13 am

Congratulations! Clearly all of your hard work and dedication has paid off for all of you! Very Happy

"Red Italics" - Vesanus's thoughts

"White Italics" - What Vesanus is saying
Vesanus
NightWing Enforcer
NightWing Enforcer

Male Libra Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top