Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Delphin, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Unfortunate Circumstances

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unfortunate Circumstances

Post by Oculus on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello all.

It pains me to be the one who has to tell you, but I was requested by Tempest to let you all know what is going on. To be blunt, Tempest is going to be away for some time. I'm not sure when she'll be back. Her parents have forbidden her to come onto DRF. Tempest will not be able to be on in the chatbox or be able to discuss things with you. She told me to let you know she will still try to pop on and post on topics, but timewise, it is unknown how long it will take for her to post or for her to be allowed back on DRF. It saddens me that this will affect her in more ways than one too, as her skype with DRF members is in the same boat.

I know this is sad and we will all miss tempest, but she has made clear that she is not gone, and she will be coming back one day. What day is uncertain, but she loves all of you and cannot be away, so she will make efforts to be allowed back onto DRF so we can all be one big happy family again.

Until she is allowed back on, please show patience with her posts, it is out of her control. She wants to reply, and will try to reply as quickly as possible. Alas, it is hard to reply when she is not allowed on the site.

I thank you on Tempests behalf for understanding, and if you have any questions, I can try to answer what I can.

Until next time,

We miss you Tempest, and can't wait for your return! <3

Cele

Cossy
[17:14:43 15/07/2016] @ Cosmos : EbW is more of a... rejected NW baby.
[15:39:56] @ Cosmos : I'm married to Tempest, Oculus is the father of our child, and I.. don't think it'll work out.

sLy
[22:12:50 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Oreo does NOTHING!
[22:13:21 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Except to loterally c***block everything Sly does >:I

[23:20:28 10/04/2016] Aero Dynamic : Sometimes I'm full and sometimes I'm half and sometimes I'm not even there. What am I?
[23:44:45 10/04/2016] @ Sly : My dignity

Tempest

Tenebris
[03:35:11] Virgo : if College Degrees existed in drf
[03:35:17] Virgo : What degree would your dragon have
[03:35:21] @ Tenebris : Photoshop.
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unfortunate Circumstances

Post by Aero Dynamic on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Oh no, poor Tempest! Although to be perfectly honest I could easily see that happening with me too :'3
I spend about 16/24 hours on here lol. (The rest is when I'm asleep)
So far I can't see anything happening because it's summer but I know it's had a minor effect on my grades. (But not much seeing as I have at least a 3.5, but most likely higher because I know for sure it was one 1 A- while the rest were A's)

But I hope she's able to come back soon, I'll miss her ;-;
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Sad Dragon

Tempest noooooooooooooo...

This happened to me before, and I am actually still banned from DRF Razz. But while Im out, I have my phone so I can always sneak on and do stuff. But anyways, yeah, I am sorry this has happened to you Tempy ;-;.

Please come back soon!

Spoiler:
Sly
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asailia on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm

D: I leave for like a week to meet a writing deadline and mah Tempy is gone..... I hope she's okay though.

Alts: Adra, Neru, Wisp, and Zephyros

My DragCave Stuff:

Asailia
Seawing Citizen
Seawing Citizen

Female Posts : 346

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:03 pm

;-; I hope she stays okay.

Rii Rii