Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:21 pm

» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Ragnarock Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:58 pm

» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm

» Reunion (Astral)
by Incus Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 am

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Tenebris Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:08 pm

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Snowscale Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16]

Go down

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Empty IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16]

Post by Cosmos on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Greetings DRF Community, Cosmos reporting in with something to offer! The IceWing Semi God applications are open and available! Beware, applicants will be chosen by 7/9/2016 11:59 p.m EST.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (Put N/A if your username is your character name)
[b]What are you applying for?:[/b]
[b]Main Account:[/b]
[b]Tribe:[/b]
[b]Activity?:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you should be a semi-god?:[/b]

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 10mqyci
[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 6f61bk
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Y02tD IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] F8SbH
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 3URvl
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] VqYGx
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] LXpqY
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] SlOs5
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Empty Re: IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16]

Post by Kyuurei on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Username: Kyuurei
Character Name: Keanu
What are you applying for?: Icewing Semi
Main Account: Kyuurei
Tribe: Icewing
Activity?: Oftenly active, times when I'm not is when I'm busy...
Why do you think you should be a semi-god?: I know I've quitted this position last time but, I thought I would have a second chance to leave my dear Kyuu alone as he has no reason to have semi powers after all. Razz You know that I'm active and such and is decent in roleplaying. (Though coming up with plots is still hard for me and everyone else) So if you give me the second chance, well you don't have to though, but I'll promise I'll do a better job at this and I also promise I won't force quit it like last time! <.<'
So why do I think I should be semi-god? Well because since the IW tribe is currently inactive, I thought I would spice their activity up with the help of their semi. The leaders usually does that but where's the leaders besides Apolis? And he is also inactive so I think the tribe needs some help with getting their activity boosted up.

As for IC reasons, I was planning to have Keanu to be the god of conjuration and ice. He uses his ice manipulation powers to create big things like buildings/houses(So the IWs can use the other building material for trade), and small things like war weapons as that they will be used as backup weapons in case if the Icewings runs out of weapons made of metal-material. The ice material Keanu uses to create the object is less likely to be melted or broken as easily as regular ice with some sort of special ice that Keanu uses that prevents it from being melted or broken down. This particular power is drawn from the moonstone hidden under one of the mountains in the icewing territory. If someone breaks into the lair of the moonstone and destroys it, Keanu's special ice will lose their magic enchantment and will shatter within a moment. However, this won't effect Keanu's manipulation power so he can create ice, only that they won't last as long. The only way to restore this is to get another moonstone and replace the old moonstone, which they can be found on another island... The alternate to the fire/physical resistant ice if the moonstone idea isn't approved is that the resistance could only work in snowing snowstorms/blizzards which Keanu has no current power over. Besides forming ice buildings, he could make ice animals that moves like real animals but aren't living, useful for slaves and they replace some of the jobs that Icewings do and frees more dragons for higher ranks. (More of the ice animals to be explained but this is the information for now.) Besides the benefits for the IW civilization, Keanu can use his semi god powers to defend his tribe. He can also levitate ice shards from what he'd created or broken off from the already-existing ice 'pillar' and he can aim them at his targets and either pierce them or conceal them in an frozen Popsicle and they may freeze to death or if the frozen figures are humans, he can eat them. While Keanu bows to defend his tribe, he won't go outside the icewing territory for war reasons because of his fears...

Last edited by Kyuurei on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] VictorydanceIceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] VictorydanceIceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] VictorydanceIceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Victorydance

Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Male Aries Snake

http://rainbowzboom.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Empty Re: IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16]

Post by Artemise on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:01 am

Username: Artemise
Character Name: N/A
What are you applying for?: IceWing Semi
Main Account: Artemise
Tribe: IceWing
Activity?: Since school is going to start again, I will not be free on weekdays, but I will come online to check on my RPs and stuff. I am usually gaming like crazy free on Saturdays and Sundays. Razz
Why do you think you should be a semi-god?: I think Artemise would make a good IceWing semi as she always acts like a normal dragoness, so that she won't attract too much attention, especially around potential enemies in a RP. This way, she won't be targeted by those who wants to kill her. What's the use of being a Semi-Goddess if you're going to show everyone how powerful you are and get assassinated anyway? What a waste of power.  

Currently, she has two plans, or ideas, to help benefit the IceWings that can be carried out if she is gifted with the semi powers. One of them is to bring around frequent (and heavy) snowstorms/blizzards so that the IceWing home will be much colder. That way, it will probably keep out other unwelcome dragons from other tribes, ensuring the safety of the IceWings. Also, if it snows more at the places near nurseries, the hatchlings will be able to play in the snow and have fun. Her second idea is that she'd probably be able to conjure up weapons like ice shards or ice swords, which would be useful for the IceWing soldiers, if her conjuring powers were to be stronger after being gifted with semi powers.

In my opinion, Artemise has the potential to become a good IceWing semi. She does have the qualities, like her strong sense of justice (so that she will not abuse her powers) and her willingness to "lend" her power to the leader so that more awesome things can be done. I'm also sure that she is capable of reaching greater heights if she really tries.

Anyway, I noticed some time ago that the IceWing's activity level is really very low, compared to other Trobes. They barely have IceWing event RPs anymore. I'm going to post more (whenever I can), so that I'll probably influence/make them start RPing again, hopefully. I have a few RP topics in mind that might work.

Oh, and I rarely go inactive (who wants an inactive Semi-Goddess? >.>), so you all don't need to worry about an inactive Semi-Goddess. I've an exam in two or three months, though, and I'll have to disappear temporarily, but I won't go without notice.

Last edited by Artemise on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Posts : 371

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:16 am

Is it possible to have two Semis though? Kyuurei mentioned that Keanu's moonstone thingy, if destroyed, can be restored or whatever if there's a blizzard/snowstorm. I plan to have Artemise control the weather (if you all approve) and she can bring around blizzards/snowstorms if Keanu's moonstone is destroyed, so it'll be helpful.
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 am

Sadly, no, there is no possibility to have 2 Semi's per tribe. There is only 1 semi per tribe, it has been in the rules for a long time. The semi's are a single dragon who has the ability to manipulate the element associated with their tribe. Therefore, and as according to the new members guide, there can only be 1 semi per tribe. When one dies or leaves, a new one arises to take its place.

And please keep dis clear for the apps for the Semi ;3;

FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:35 am

Keep what clear?? o3o I think my answer for "Why do you think you should be a Semi-God" is perfectly fine, I don't think I went off-topic xD

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:41 am

I'm not judging the apps, and we aren't choosing yet.

Others need to apply for semi position, if they want to.

And as I have said multiple times, do what you think is best. That's all we can ask.

If you have anymore question, you can ask me in cbox

FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunara on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:44 am

I don't think I've any more questions ^^

...but regarding to what you said earlier...you make me sound like I'm forcing others not to apply...which I'm not doing..I also didn't ask you to judge.

And yes, I've already done my best. Don't worry .-.

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 1480-86
Lunara
Lunara
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Female Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Tekirii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Username: Tekirii
Character Name: Tekirii
What are you applying for?: IceWing Semi-Goddess
Main Account: Tekirii
Tribe: IceWings
Activity?: Normally I'm on close to everyday even if i don't post.
Why do you think you should be a semi-god?:
I think so because i know with Tekirii i can attempt to bring new life into the IceWings by creating new threads and so try to fish us back out of the inactivity hole. Tekirii may not be the oldest, however i think this allows a lot of room for potential threads, this would also include her actually figuring out her general abilities as she has yet to begin explore that area, not only does this too give a wide range of possible threads but also a wide range as to what her (to-perhaps-be) Semi abilities may be as she has not be limited to anything.

Furthermore, i think Tekirii can bring a little energy and friendliness into the Icewings cold group, she is rather social and could be potential when visitors come to the Icewings. This can be seen in the Elderwing topic where i included her, she is still rather playful and childish but eager to learn and really does have the potential for something greater. Personally, i would like her to be Semi because i just want to get back into Roleplaying, and i think as Semi i could attempt to influence others to become active again too. I currently have Summer holidays for another 3 months, so i would be super active during that time and of course after that too.  
^^

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Hey everyone! It's been a pleasure to read everyone's applications, you all did an excellent job on them.

I have chosen user Artemise as the new Semi Goddess for the IceWing tribe. Both Kyuurei and Tekirii have done excellent jobs in their applications and I encourage that you apply for future openings! The applications are now closed. Thanks guys!

IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 10mqyci
[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 6f61bk
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] Y02tD IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] F8SbH
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] 3URvl
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] VqYGx
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] LXpqY
IceWing Semi God Applications! [6/25/16] SlOs5
Cosmos
Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:17 am

I'll make sure that I make a good semi.

Last edited by Artemise on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Artemise
Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Isn't Artemise a NW prisoner?

Cele

Cossy
[17:14:43 15/07/2016] @ Cosmos : EbW is more of a... rejected NW baby.
[15:39:56] @ Cosmos : I'm married to Tempest, Oculus is the father of our child, and I.. don't think it'll work out.

sLy
[22:12:50 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Oreo does NOTHING!
[22:13:21 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Except to loterally c***block everything Sly does >:I

[23:20:28 10/04/2016] Aero Dynamic : Sometimes I'm full and sometimes I'm half and sometimes I'm not even there. What am I?
[23:44:45 10/04/2016] @ Sly : My dignity

Tempest

Tenebris
[03:35:11] Virgo : if College Degrees existed in drf
[03:35:17] Virgo : What degree would your dragon have
[03:35:21] @ Tenebris : Photoshop.
Oculus
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

Back to top Go down