Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Paths (Open/Skywings) Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Today at 2:16 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Astral Today at 8:44 am

» Reunion (Astral)
by Astral Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 11:26 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 9:06 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:59 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 pm

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm

» Hello my name is hydra.
by Hydra Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 pm

» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Top posting users this month
Astral
Paths (Open/Skywings) Vote_lcapPaths (Open/Skywings) Voting_barPaths (Open/Skywings) Vote_rcap 
Baldirak Che'le
Paths (Open/Skywings) Vote_lcapPaths (Open/Skywings) Voting_barPaths (Open/Skywings) Vote_rcap 
Naviera
Celestia
Destella
Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Paths (Open/Skywings)

Go down

Paths (Open/Skywings) Empty Paths (Open/Skywings)

Post by Swirlwind on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

(Because Swirlwind needs to be in a topic)

Today was a beautiful morning! Jumping out of the bed, Swirlwind the young Skywing moved over to the mirror in her room. She loves to admire the reflection of herself, not because that she thinks she's glorious but this reflection has some similar properties with her. "Howya you today? I have a feeling that I might have a good day!" She chuckled at the mirror, "Oh gosh, I'm feel so good too! I feel like YOU need to do something special to celebrate it!" The mirror nodded, though it supposedly was her reflection talking but it was actually Swirlwind speaking to herself... "Hahaha! I guess so! I still have to choose an rank to train into... My family were both inventors, should I be like them or..." Swirlwind said to the mirror, it was true that both of her parents were inventors and they were going to be so disappointed in her if they find out about this. The badly-drawn drawing of some dragon (who is from another tribe which will be explained later :/). "I see..." The mirror reflection spoke, "You still want to be Skywing adviser, that's a long away. Why don't you start researching in the library?" "Oh that's a great idea! I can learn the ways of being adviser myself!" Swirlwind clicked her fingers in agreement to this plan. "I'm gonna need a disguise to start with, I don't want to get caught not doing my supposed duties..." She went over to the chest where she kept all the clothes there and got out a black wig and fake mustache and went them on and then walked back to the mirror. "Fantastic! No one will recgonise you with these stuff or be suspicious!" The mirror said, "Brilliant! Now on to researching!" Swirlwind ran over to the library.

When reached the library, Swirlwind goes to find a book that is filled with problems that requires advises to. She had found one and flicked over the pages for a question, "Let's see what we have here... OOH! Juliet wants to kill herself because her husband is banished and she will be forced to marry a dragon she doesn't knows. One solution to this was to play dead, can you think of another? ... Um...." Trying to figure out a better solution than playing dead, Swirlwind sat down and goes into her thinking trance...

(Sorry if this is read to read)
Swirlwind
Swirlwind

Female Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Paths (Open/Skywings) Empty Re: Paths (Open/Skywings)

Post by Yalaruh on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:31 am

(Question. Is your character at the royal library, or just at their home or a regular library? If you're at the royal library, I can let you meet the princess of the SkyWings <3)

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Damian♂ - IceWing Guardian(Age 17.5)
Qualzexcta Jaguasa Dermain♂ - SeaWing Guardian(Age 21.5)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Virsha♀ - EbonWing Trainee(Age 10)
Rektani Lozain♀ - EarthWing Instructor(Age 65)
Xia♀ - EarthWing Intertribal Affairs Adviser(Age 28)
Jansi⚥ - FireWing Keeper of Heritage(Age 26)
Uranus♂ - LightClaw Warrior/Slave(Age 16)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Yalaruh
Yalaruh

Back to top Go down