Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Darkflame, Dynamic Oreo, Neltharion, Saqr, Shiera

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A character idea that may or may not be allowed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A character idea that may or may not be allowed.

Post by Sicarius on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:17 am

I had an idea for a character and I'm not sure if it would be allowed or not.
I wanted to make a dragon that can shapeshift, basically. But, she can't shapeshift into other species of a specific genus.
For example, she cannot shapeshift into a Seawing, because she is a dragon. She can, however, shapeshift into a different aquatic species.
Her skills stay the same, so even if she was a very powerful creature, she still has the skills of her normal clumsy self.
The catch, however, is that she is easily startled, which can cause her to shapeshift without her will.
Of course there will also be a delay but I'm not sure what it is yet. I also am not sure of her strengths or weaknesses, I just wanted to check before I did it.
So, would something like this be allowed, or should I think of something else?
Sicarius

Male Posts : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A character idea that may or may not be allowed.

Post by Celestia on Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:49 am

If this is her only special ability and it has the weakness and limitation you explained, then yea I'd be fine with it.

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top