Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Tea Time (Kayin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tea Time (Kayin)

Post by Kelarth on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Water dripped from the ceiling, sliding down through the cracks in the rock and to the pool that had been formed as a result. A single drop echoed like a roar only to be drowned out by the thunder. Outside it rained, stormed rather, with no sign of stopping soon, and already it had been raging for three days. The God of Fortune watched as his realm shook with every crash of thunder, coward beneath every flash of lightning, and drowned in every drop of rain... But he did nothing to end it. Of course he could have done, it was within his power, he was a god after all. But every day his realm flourished in perfect weather from first light to last. Every day was not perfect, it didn't begin or end the way anyone ever wanted it to... in the mortal realm. So why should it here, in this parallel world? It wasn't  as if anyone ever complained.

Kelarth's hide rippled as he shook the rain from it and ruffled his feathered wings. His bright hazel eyes glowed when the lightning filled them. The softened earth submitted to his claws as they dug in when he moved for the first time in ages to return to the shelter of his mountain dwelling. Once inside, he found he now had a second pool to drink from. Or perhaps he would bathe in it. The Scale of Fortune, golden and gleaming even without light, sat perfectly balanced. Kelarth could not remember the last time the Scale had even slightly twitched to one side or the other. The mortals did not need his help in achieving their goals, it seemed; a thought both good and bad. With a heavy sigh, the immortal walked to back of his den where several portals floated. Each showed him images of Dragons, what they were doing, where they were. One of these portals showed him the other gods and goddesses. Each did what they always do, except for one. That one he always kept a close, curious eye on.

But today he decided Kayin deserved more of his attention. The Goddess of Time was one of the few  of his fellow immortals who actually kept in touch. Always she invited him to her realm for conversation and refreshments. Always he declined and gave some excuse. But today, Kelarth would take her up on the offer. The winged, serpentine Dragon glanced back outside at the storm raging on. Perhaps he would end it finally when he returned. Kelarth then flew through the portal which showed the Goddess of Time and would grant him entrance into her realm.

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Haneul: SkyWing Guardian. Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer. Raak-tolIs: LightWIng Citizen, Servius Eirene Koinonia: Manticore/Eater of Humans, Svadilfare: Kryoan Warrior/Assassin
Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tea Time (Kayin)

Post by Kayin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Kayin was taking this day to do a bit of maintenance on her realm. The little creatures that wandered her land, constantly changing age, either moving out of her way or curiously following her. The little animals were cute, almost barely there as they were a light yellow in color. She had animals of what she assumed was every species, but at the same time they just came and went. She even had some nameless dragons flying around, but even they too mostly avoided her. It wasn't from anything of fright, at least not for the bigger ones, but mostly for respect and to let her do her thing, which was right now just making sure everything was in line.

The Goddess had already checked up on her Time Tree, making sure that it was still consistent with it's time. 60 seconds to a minute, and 24 hours to a day. She might've had to tweak the time from the milliseconds, but it was so short that no one would even notice. As if anyone actually paid attention to time. Now she was just checking up on her little time globes, just making sure they were still running and looked good. These ones didn't really matter, all they did was show some aspect of time within a period, like rain slowly falling on a leaf or a volcano exploding really fast. They also sometimes showed just normal events happening, not fast or slow, just normal.

Kayin perked up and stopped what she was doing when she felt a disturbance in her realm. It wasn't necessarily a bad one, just something or someone was in her realm. She took flight, locating the source. The female smiled as she went to land by the thing. It would seem that Kelarth had finally accepted one of her invitations. With the entrance of the dragon it would seem that it started to drizzle. The water didn't bother the dragoness, and she landed by Kelarth. Her hut was nearby, but she wasn't going to lead him to it if that wasn't the reason he was here for.

"Well, look who decided to finally come and visit," she teased, folding her large feathered wings at her side. The drizzle showed no signs of stopping soon, but also didn't seem to be getting any harder. Even with that, her pelt was still getting wet. "Would you like to come inside and get some tea?" She inquired, almost as if asking if that's why he was here.

~Picture of purple Kayin by Kyuurei
Kayin
Goddess Of Time

Female Posts : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Kelarth shook the moisture fromt his hide and feathers after he landed in Kayin's realm. His hazel eyes took in his surroundings as he waited for the Goddess to show herself. He noticed the drizzle and grumbled; apparently Kayin was in the mood for rain today, too. Kelarth hadn't grown tired of the precipitation... he just wanted to get away from it for awhile. His portal closed behind him and by then the Goddess of TIme landed nearby to greet him. The God of Fortune smiled and gave a light bow before replying.

"Kayin, so lovely to see you. I am having a seasonal change done in my realm, so I thought I might come here for an hour or two. Of course if you're busy I could always go and visit Nimbus; I hear his realm is lovely this time of year." WIth that, Kelarth began walking toward Kayin's hut without bothering to wait for her to lead the way. "But tea sounds delightful. You have every kind there is, yes?"

My alts: Baldirak: Prophet of the Goddess Astral/EarthWing King. Tulvir II: FireWing Guardian. Aerouant: Rogue. Haneul: SkyWing Guardian. Vann: SeaWing Guardian. Vilkas: EarthWing Demi-God. Atarijor XVI: IceWing Healer. Raak-tolIs: LightWIng Citizen, Servius Eirene Koinonia: Manticore/Eater of Humans, Svadilfare: Kryoan Warrior/Assassin
Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Kayin smirked when Kelarth started to walk to her hut. She trailed behind him, nose wrinkling with the rain. With a stamp of her foot it stopped, sun weakly coming though and warming up their hides. "Yes, every tea that you can imagine, from black to green." She said, a proud look on her face. She even got a shelf to put them all on with a place to put hot water. The Goddess had regular teas to even some new 'experiments,' like different dried fruits and leaves to get different flavors. She wondered what Kelarth would want first when they got there.
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 am

"Good. I think I'll start with a red tea. What do you have in that group?" the God of Fortune asked as he entered the hut and tried not to get water everywhere as he shook it from his hide. His hazel eyes moved around then, taking in all of the tea and everything else. Kelarth found a table and sat there, continuing to look around. "Goddess of Time... more like Goddess of Tea. If ere you decide to let someone else rule over Time, that would be a good job for you, Kayin. So, what have you heard from the others? Are they well?"

Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am

Kayin motioned to a second of the tea, "Here is where all of my red tea is, you may look through it if you like." All of the teas had a red dot on them to tell that they were red. There was at least 15 different kinds there. She chuckled as he called her the 'Goddess of Tea.' "If I ever let someone else rule over Time that'll probably be the day I die. Tea's just a hobby." The goddess paused to think about the others. "I was with Arkhor a few days ago and he seems to be doing well. I've been trying to contact Nimbus but he's just so stubborn. Astal is gone as you know so there's nothing from her. And there was one more... Shiningwater, I haven't talked to her recently although I probably should..." Kayin finished, already thinking of contacting the Goddess.

Kayin
Goddess Of Time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Kelarth shifted his gaz to the area Kayin indidcated, where the red teas were kept. He walked over and looked at the assortment. His nostrils flared slightly as he inhaled the air, taking in the scent of each one to determine the one he liked best. He finally picked up a jar and brought it over to the table. "I think this one will suit me fine." He laughed lightly when Kayin claimed that her love of tea was only a hobby. He listened as she answered his question about the others. "It's good that Arkhor is doing well. Nimbus doesn't surprise me in the least. Perhaps we could shake things up and go to his realm, surprise him. And I haven't spoken with Shinningwater in quite some time myself. Oh, do you happen to have any vanilla? I like to put a little in my tea everyone once in awhile."

Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Kayin grabbed a mint tea, slightly watching as Kelarth scented all of her red teas. Grabbing two cups she filled them with water before setting them on the table, in time to see Kelarth announce the one that fit him. Adding a bit of honey to her tea as she spoke she snickered at the idea of going to visit Nimbus. Nodding she grabbed him some vanilla, "If your idea of fun is to go shake things up in other realms I'm down to go visit Nimbus. He could use some company every once in awhile." She smirked, sitting down and slowly sipping her tea.

Kayin
Goddess Of Time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:34 am

The God of Fortune grinned at the thought of pestering Nimbus by doing little more than entering his realm uninvited. It would be Kelarth's mission to get the God of Death out of the eternal rut he's been in. With Kayin's help, he just might succeed... at some point. "Perhaps we could get Arkor to join us? The more, the merrier... for us." Kelarth placed his tea in the cup of water Kayin brought and let it steeep for a few minutes before adding honey and a few dops of vanilla.

"So, do the mortals pray to you often?" he asked as he went back to looking around the neat little hut.

Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayin on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:22 am

Kayin shrugged, "Sure, we could have a god party in his realm. I'm sure he'd love that." She chuckled at the thought of all of the gods bursting into his realm and getting him to stop being so grumpy and untalkative. Taking a sip of her tea his next question surprised her. "Well, I have a few that pray to me, especially this one, but other than that not really considering I'm practically unknown compared to everyone else." She smiled, knowing that practically any other god was likely to have more followers than she was.

Kayin
Goddess Of Time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelarth on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:14 am

"I'm fairly certain the Tribes have forgotten my existence. I could remind them... after all, it is nearly time forr one of my Festivals to take place. What better way to encourage them to partake than to--" Kelarth trailed off and looked down at his tea before taking a sip. He had some ideas about how to get the mortals to fer him--or respect him, preferrably--enough to start worshipping him more. But Kelarth didn't like to show off his power unless he had to. Well... he did need to, didn't he? After all, what was the point of being a god if you had no followers, no one who looked up to you? "Perhaps I can just scare them a little, maybe with a violent storm or widespread sickness. Then they would have to hold the Festival to win my favor. Ah, it's a little diabolical, don't you think?"

Kelarth
God of Fortune

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top