Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Its a little warm.....(Private W/ Firefly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its a little warm.....(Private W/ Firefly

Post by Venci on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Venci would not sleep tonight for he had plans of his own and He had no duties to attend to so the night was his. There was not a cloud in the sky and the stars of the world watched down on him as he slowly emerged from his alcove, his sleeping chambers where much was not kept. With his lifestyle he wasn't taking much with him either, Were was he going though? He was heading to Fire wing territory.

Many would gawk at this boldness or ask 'are you stupid?' Fire wings were know for there hot temper and were a force to be reckoned with. And not just them, the land was also a new encounter, a island filled with volcanos and molten of what seemed like rivers of lava, churning and bubbling. They could burn ones skin it they touch it or kill them if they happen to slip in. Any vegetation was more then likely killed and if there were any trees they were probably black and charred, skeletons forever to stand guard until they would eventually crumble to ash.

Venci only bore his necklace and armband, the jewels embedded in each of them glinting in the starlight. He would had traveled to the island on foot but it was a island for a reason, it wouldn't be reached by just foot, and he didn't have all night. He unfurled his wings stretching them to there fullest at first, feathers shifted and fell into place and some seemed to reach for the sky yearning to fly, and though venci preferred the ground due to his fighting style, he still yearned to fly and be near the stars he so loved. He shook his neck ruffling the longer half mane like line of fur that stopped beyond his shoulders. The spot like marking on his wings and tails and ears glowed with a soft light as he adjusted his coloring, he shifted from his off white fur to a molted grey changing his orange marks to a light orange instead of the usual bright, he didn't want to be seen on the way, he hoped this would help, thanking the Light Wings blood coursing through his veins for this power.
He stretched each of his six paws, getting out any kinks for the long flight ahead, but no sooner was he done that he took a few bounds and flapped his wings with a few strong strokes that he was halfway to being close to the stars and soring away from LW territory and toward Fire wings.

A hour or two passed before he was Just crossing the border in Fire wing lands. he encountered no one on the way and hope it would stay that way as he went to land down below. He felt the thermal waves of heat and already he soon started to sweat, his fur soon drenched. He soon was white again to try and reflect any heat he could as the darker the color the more heat it attracts. He was just on the edge of the island, he scanned the edge of the coast and saw nothing. He didn't know how far or where he had to go to see what he wanted to see, he didn't know how he would do it but he would hopefully get to glimpse the beauty of the fire wings palace. So he started heading into the land of the fire wings, he didn't pay much attention to his surrounding considering a lot of it looked the same, he watched for any pools of lava but otherwise he stayed in his thoughts thinking of the beauty he would hopefully see this night.

Venci didn't pay much attention as he strode along thinking, off into his own thoughts only aware of the heat against his hide and of the pools and too hot to bear areas in the ground for his paws. He would fly but rather walk despite the heat close to the ground and the chance of being seen in the ai before he even got a smige close to his destination.
Venci always loved the starts thought he couldn't see them very well here as the sky was filled with ash, in some areas it seemed almost like a grey snowfall, if only it was cold. The heat seemed like it was scorching his skin as he ever kept walking, his paws were starting to ache, he wanted and would see the fire wing palace. Ive had a dream ever since I realized my love of sights, The stars are my favorite, a beauty that can match no other. He wanted to see more then just the stars, he wanted to see the beauty of everything, this is why he decided he would travel the lands and see every palce and sanctuary and prized area od the tribes. Though he saw some as his time as a spy, he never got to stay long or do it on his own with no rush.. Venci walked on his thoughts his only company...at least for the time being

Walking. "Thinking." “Speaking.”

"I stood there frozen, my muscles locked in place unwilling to move no matter how hard I tried. I stared into the shadows and multiple pairs of eyes stared back at me, the lowest ten feet off the ground one or two where far higher in the air and that made all the reasoning of the looming shadow below it belong to the figure the eyes sat upon. My eyes widen a large scaly leg reached out of the shadows, claws glistening, razor sharp, they flexed and white teeth appeared below the eyes making the dark seem brighter, but it didn't make the monsters go away. The heavy foot landed and the creature strode forward, as did the others small and big, muscles moved beneath scale, liquid and smooth like the rolling waves. They were so beautiful yet It showed how deadly they could be. My muscle twitched, I tried to move, I couldn't, I was going to die...for I was in the presence of dragons..."
Venci
LightWing Keeper Of Secrets

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a little warm.....(Private W/ Firefly

Post by Fire Fly on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Fire fly was flying through the Ash filled sky, Golden red scales reflecting the little moonlight that was visible. She look at he beloved home from above, looking at the they place she knew as home. There, there was the boulder that she loved to nap on and next to it was a light wing. wait. she paused. A LIGHT WING! what in the name of Phyrria was he doing here?! her mane lit on fire in her fury. She closed her wings and dove like an arrow towards the intruder. She landed in front of him and let out a threatening snarl. WHAT are you doing on FIRE WING territory? Her mane blazed with her anger, the base was even turning blue.
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

View user profile http://soulfate196@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venci on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:42 am

((Sorry I write long post, and sorry this one seems crappy, I cant think of another way and im still working on getting back into the groove of making a smooth post, so hopefully this one makes sense and isn't too bad.))

Venci was unaware of the Fire wing that spotted him in the sky. He was so lost in his thoughts and travel that he didn't hear it descending to the ground in a fury of blazing embers, shooting like a arrow. He only noticed the fire wing as soon at it landed in front of him, a blazing wave of heat hitting him. He backed up momentarily startled, he closed his wings tight to his body, protecting his feathered membranes. His glowing spots pulses with his erratic heart before both calmed. After that his eyes took in every detail as fast as they could.

The first thing he noticed right off was the skull, the skull sitting atop the dragons face. It was a dragons skull, he wondered if the dragon before him killed it. No she couldn't. Venci stood sideways facing the dragoness, a fighting stance adopted, his feet weren't all planted firmly on the ground, ready to move if needed. It was a fire wing after all and there temper could be quiet combustible. Next he noticed her flaming mane, like his longer fur she sported a mane of flames, blazing, wicked and there at the bottom, tinted blue. White is the hottest fire, blue is in-between white and orange/red colors. She was a firecracker waiting to go off. But still she was a deadly force, coming down like a blazing arrow, and landing, her muscles were sleek and she was beautiful in her own deadly way.
All this observation happened within seconds, he never took his eye off of her, it would be like turning your back on a boar, you do and they take the first chance to gore you. She still sported the snarl, the question lingered in his mind ' WHAT are you doing on FIRE WING territory? '

He couldn't tell her he wanted to see the palace, that wouldn't go over well, considering no other dragons were allowed there but firewings, and he was a light wing. His eye lingered on the skull the most, it bothered him for some reason, he wondered who the dragon was and how he died. He wondered if this dragoness killed it. One thing Venci knew is the skull, it prevented him from using his keen eyes to watch her expressions and eye movements. If he had to battle it was going to be hard and that was if she stayed on the ground. He wasn't made to really battle, he was made to avoid battle with his sleek fast form. And this involved trying to predict the others movements by expression and observation. He needed to get the skull off before she thought about, and decides to attack him. He was trespassing so it would probably happen, he had to get the skull mask off first.

Still the thoughts all happened within moments and before the dragoness got any more irritated he spoke, he kept his head low ready.

"What am I doing, you ask? Well believe me or not, I came to sightsee the wonders of the fire wing lands in secret. Not exactly like I can ask to come here on a stroll"  

Venci stayed mostly relaxed ecept fro his ready stance, he stayed calm not raising his voice, its like talking to a angered cat, the beast needs soothed and the least likely itll strike.
He thought to the mask, how to get it off. He could try to take it off or get her herself to remove it....he ponder his next move...

"Since I let you in on my secret, how about you take that mask off and let me see the secret of what your face looks like, its not polite to hide ones face...."

Venci stayed calm but still he inched forward, if she wouldn't take it off, he would have to do so him self, and the sooner the better. he crept 4 inch towards her, going to the side. He waited for a response before he decided to take action, he was ready to take action cause the fire wings were known for there temper for a reason...

"I stood there frozen, my muscles locked in place unwilling to move no matter how hard I tried. I stared into the shadows and multiple pairs of eyes stared back at me, the lowest ten feet off the ground one or two where far higher in the air and that made all the reasoning of the looming shadow below it belong to the figure the eyes sat upon. My eyes widen a large scaly leg reached out of the shadows, claws glistening, razor sharp, they flexed and white teeth appeared below the eyes making the dark seem brighter, but it didn't make the monsters go away. The heavy foot landed and the creature strode forward, as did the others small and big, muscles moved beneath scale, liquid and smooth like the rolling waves. They were so beautiful yet It showed how deadly they could be. My muscle twitched, I tried to move, I couldn't, I was going to die...for I was in the presence of dragons..."
Venci

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Soul on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 am

(alt account)

"Hm. looking at the 'scenery' Is fine, Just don't try anything. Why would I ever take my mask off?" She laughed at his ridiculous question. flaming mane died down to a near stop, her fiery mane still burning just enough to make it seem as though it was glowing. Afterwords she examined the Light Wing. Huh. He doesn't look to bad. That pattern on his scales is rather unique.

alt: Solaris

http://dragcave.net/user/Flaming_Fox <----CLICK ME

Fallen Soul

Female Aquarius Snake
Location : In that the tree. No not that tree THIS one! No,no,no THIS ONE. Left. Left, keep going... Keep going. STOP! okay go right a bit... Yes! I'm in this one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venci on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 am

Venci lowered his guard only slightly when the fire wings mane of fire died down to almost nothing, like a bomb fire losing its fuel, and leaving behind a glowing hue like embers. He quite liked the look of the blazing inferno, the fire danced before him in a way, alive. But still the fire wing wasn't going to remove her mask asking 'Why would I ever take my mask off?'
That's what made Venci only lower his guard slightly, why wouldn't she reveal her face, why wouldn't she take her mask of, this is what bothered him most,
He narrowed his eyes. He wondered if he should ask why or just remove the mask himself...he pondered the thought.
Though Venci was quite calm in his stance he didn't relax it, he shifted his back leg ever so slightly and lunged forward, he didn't know what drove him to but he wanted the mask removed. He bounded once was in front of  the dragoness and as he was turning to jump away he reached one claw towards the edge of the skull mask... while whispering "Show me whats beneath this skull....."

Venci

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Fly on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:57 am

everything slowed down as her mask was ripped off. her eyes narrowed another pupil were small slivers of black. Her eyes looked like a forest fire and she laughed unsteadily. "Oh little Lightwing~ You have just made a grave mistake. " FireFly's jaws unhinged and an angry roar could be heard for miles. Her necklace rattled against her scales and her mane wasenveloped in a almost completely blue fire. She picked up the nearest small rock and it turned to lava and let it flow through her paws. "I could have thrown that at you. Now please, Give. Me. The. Skull. NOW. She hissed angrily and stretched her paw out, reaching for her mask.
Fire Fly
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Snake

View user profile http://soulfate196@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venci on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Venci wasn't prepared for what happened next, a reaction so extensive meant this mask had far more meaning to It then he knew. The dragoness let out a roar so loud, he knew he probally wouldn't have time to even flee the islands sight. The mane that was smoldering and glowing low like coals turned into a massive roaring blue burning fury of dancing flames, licking at anything close by fuled by the dragoness's anger. The mask hung on his claw, as he danced away backing up from the burning heat he was not used too, and the outstretched claws of the dragoness. He watched as the dragoness picked up a small rock and turn it into lava, flowing through her claws to drip and a slight sizzling sound could be heard. Listening to her as she said 'I could have thrown that at you' That wouldn't end well, considering he didn't have scales but fur, and that it could catch fire. His tail swung behind him slowly, as he thought of what to do. He shifted the mask to hold it in one of his forepaws, while the other five gripped the ground and his back ones dug in ready to run. he wouldn't dare spread his feathered wings and have the chance of them being hit, how un-god-fully painful it would be. But he still had to use them to help make his moves on the ground so he unfurled them lightly, hopefully they wouldn't get hit. He danced on his front paws moving a little, warming his muscles, though they were already slightly warmed from the heat. He looked at the dragoness with slitted eyes, a fiery inferno burning within them. His own flared brightening to a bright orange, his spots glowing and pulsing with his heart, he sported his white shining coat with his black marks on his right side of his face and on his left front shoulder, they shifted and moved, moving ever so slightly eager for battle. No one knows the real story behind them but some say they are the blood of others hence his nickname. He smiled teeth glinting, oh how hes hungered for a battle in a long time, though he hated fighting his soul still loved the thrill. "Come take back what is yours, show me your true fire in your soul.....show me how worthy a opponent you are"

Venci

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top