Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cyclone and Typhoon, Midnight, Neltharion, Wisteria

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOS realm of the seven

Rii Rii Rant and Rage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rii Rii Rant and Rage

Post by Rii Rii on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm

It might just be because I'm PMSing but I need to announce that this site is the best in the world and I am never going back to the wolf one after I finish literally two threads I just started yesterday. So long as they don't ban me anyway.

So this is what happened.

I went to post on a thread that was labeled all welcome. Ll thread in this RP have labels you put for pack wolves, private, all welcome, or subterritories. No big deal! My wolf popped into that thread just to be traveling there and then run away in the same post because he lost his nerves to talk to the other wolves that he finds. I worded it so that where he stopped and turned around to run off again he might not have been seen at all by the other wolves because he was hiding. None of them needed to answer my post at all if they wanted. I gave them express permission to skip me for the rest of the thread unless they wanted to talk so that they could get their thread done without any other interruptions form me.

Earlier today I get a mod private message that says that my post on that thread was deleted because I was rude and disrespectful and that the thread was not welcome to my character. Mind you this message was very strict sounding and very long winded as she berated me on the rules of the rp. I've been RPing with her and others there for years and not once did they say that after more than 5 posts with two other characters you can't allow another wolf into the thread. Not only that but I've put my characters in large threads like that many times before without anyone having a problem with it. This rule is also NOT IN THEIR RULES SECTION, and it hasn't been in their rules section for the four years I have been there for.

So I get yelled at by this mod for doing something bad that I didn't even know was bad because It's not in the rules and nobody ever told me before that it was bad. Seriously I wouldn't have been angry at all if whoever it was on the thread who didn't like my post just messaged me and said that they didn't like it. I would have then asked the mods to remove it and I wouldn't have done it again. Just tell me what I do wrong and I'll try to fix it. Communication is the key. Don't just go straight to the mod/admin with a complaint so that I get into trouble for something I don't feel that I did wrong. Which it wasn't wrong at all what I did, posting on an all welcome thread. There is no rule against posting on a thread with already 5 posts in it that had three characters. Nothing at all. I just exploded on her in a private message though because my life's pretty much going to crud right now. I held everything in for too long but even if I talk to someone about it nobody can help me. It's just the sucky way the world is. That mod has targeted me on similar small problems like this and made a big commotion about it when other people have done the same things without a problem from her for years. SO I'm done. I don't know what I did to make her and some of the other mods on there to hate me, but I'm not going to stay and continue to be berated for small mistakes and then have you tell me that warnings you gave me form four years ago when I first joined are still valid and count against me until I get banned. No I'm done. I knew all the rules this time and I did not do anything bad. The site in question is actually the one I just asked for help on like two days ago, the wolf rp one.

Also I have to say, I am not hating on the entire site. The site itself is very well working and many good members are on there. There are just four members out of many that are ruining what should be a stress relieving fun rp for me and others. I'm not dealing with it anymore. This dragon site will now and forever more have my full loyalty and you will gain what they have lost.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

View user profile http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rii Rii Rant and Rage

Post by Rii Rii on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:41 pm

and if you are wondering what my thread was that I posted that they said was rude and hijacking the thread I will pull it up for you. It is a simple "He shows up spies the others around the trees and bushes, then turns around and leaves" basically because he's too afraid to confront anyone. I can get the full thread though if you are interested.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:45 pm

There are a lot of stupid people in the world who's like that. Ignore them; they're not worth your time.

If I were you, though, I'd PM her and say something like "Hey. I want to clarify something with you. I've read the site rules and I know I haven't broken any of them, so why did you yell at me for breaking a rule that's not even written down in the rules section? Also, you should read my post again. I don't see my character being rude; he was merely spying on the others. And he was spying only because he was too shy to talk to them. If the other party isn't fine with it he/she should just PM me instead of going straight to the moderator. Also, I don't get why you're yelling at me; you can just warn me nicely, right? It's not like I committed a major crime intentionally." (Let's just say your character is male xD)

If the mod continues to be rude to you I'd just say something rude and insult them and then leave the site :'D if you're gonna leave the site because of a stupid person why not insult them and give them a piece of your mind first?

I probably shouldn't think like this but I don't care xD

Artemise
Goddess of Ice and Snow
Goddess of Ice and Snow

Female Aries Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AuSurath on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 pm

*huggles rii*

It's ok, I completely understand. It's why I try to get both sides of a story before making conclusions *hopes he hasn't done anything biased*. But it's fine, if they don't want you, YOUR MINE! Cheeky

We will always welcome you here and everyone for that matter <3

[00:48:52 01/02/2016] Rii : dun make faces Au
[00:49:00 01/02/2016] Rii : not unless Baldi is here to bother
.-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._. .-. ._.
AuSurath
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Male Posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:41 am

Bad experience at another site and now we have your eternal love and devotion. Okay Cool Dragon

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:08 am

So that means more messages for me? ^^

Nah more seriously. It kinda sucks to leave a site just because of a few people. It's weird though they went all in on you when you already knew them. I guess if they want to lose members it's their problem...

And for your personal problems, remember we're here if you want to talk about it. I know it probably won't solve anything, but talking about it might make you feel better. I'm always there if you want to hit me on Skype.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rii Rii on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Artemise I already did do all of that. XD Literally all of that in my one post back to her. Then I got a second post back again saying how I was still being rude and disrespectful. So I cursed her out and threatened to leave after I get my two threads with Titan (He is a boy character) done. I just don't want to leave the poeple I just got into threads with hanging by me suddenly leaving again.

Rii Rii

Female Aries Rooster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top