Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Test zone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Test zone

Post by Venci on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:46 pm

My name is Venci is this is who I am. Long ago, thousands of years I was born or erm well hatched into this world. I don't know my mother or father and I only know of the one other surviving sibling, I haven't seen her in ages now. The rest of my story is one not to be told but to be learned and found out through friendship, kinship, and sometime heartbreak. Blah blah blah just throwing some text in.

Walking. "Thinking." "Speaking".

Venci
LightWing Keeper Of Secrets

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Test zone

Post by Venci on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 pm

My name is Venci, Im more than 7 thousand years old. I was born or well erm hatched long ago and this is my story.....
FLASHBACK: The screams of so many could drowned ones ears as they were doing at the point in time to Venci. He sat curled, tucked into a tiny crevice between to bolders in a clearing. There before him, a fire raged, burning everything it touch, a stench of rot penetrated his nose and could not be blocked by any means. He watched in horryafying demise as his parents were brutally killed in front of him. He didn't see the killers but the stench and the fire were burned into his minds. He thought of his fathers words "If I ever die, I will die with a smile" He whimpered scared, alone, unable to face the beast at the time... :END OF FLASH BACK  Venci stood up tall and imposing, he would find his mother and fathers killers and Sin to avenge.

Walking. "Thinking." “Speaking.”

"I stood there frozen, my muscles locked in place unwilling to move no matter how hard I tried. I stared into the shadows and multiple pairs of eyes stared back at me, the lowest ten feet off the ground one or two where far higher in the air and that made all the reasoning of the looming shadow below it belong to the figure the eyes sat upon. My eyes widen a large scaly leg reached out of the shadows, claws glistening, razor sharp, they flexed and white teeth appeared below the eyes making the dark seem brighter, but it didn't make the monsters go away. The heavy foot landed and the creature strode forward, as did the others small and big, muscles moved beneath scale, liquid and smooth like the rolling waves. They were so beautiful yet It showed how deadly they could be. My muscle twitched, I tried to move, I couldn't, I was going to die...for I was in the presence of dragons..."
Venci

Male Virgo Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top