Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Snowscale, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Daycare???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daycare???

Post by Attor on Tue May 03, 2016 10:10 am

So I decided to take it upon myself to suggest a hatching daycare!!! Well, you do have a lot of caretakers, but what about when they are busy? Or if the hatchlings have no family at all? Well, I figured I could set up this daycare thing, I mean, I'm crazy but not to where its creepy or insane. This is just a suggestion or an idea.
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

Male Posts : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daycare???

Post by Zerelth on Tue May 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Could i be in the rp? Zerelth is male 8 years old
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly on Tue May 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Hey,

I dont think its that necessary to have a dedicated thread for daycare. In all honesty, we have tried that before but it did not receive a lot of attention abd was somewhat abandoned.

They daycare thing can just be RPed in the Tribe RPs

Spoiler:
Sly
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia on Tue May 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Um, you guys have a hatchery for a reason. If you want to do daycare, do it in the hatchery. Razz

Virgo♀ - IceWing Queen(Age 14)
Nightflare♀ - NightWing Citizen (Age 32)
Alphonse♂ - Rogue(Age 17)
Xia
EarthWing Hatchling
EarthWing Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue May 03, 2016 2:46 pm

well, daycare could be also a sort of event and in that day it can be a sort of reunion and train for the younger dragons and reminder for the oldest, maybe a place where the drragons of all kind can meet not to fight but to learn ?
like...since the beginning of the dragon era after a cruel war with allVSall some of the wisest dragons took this decision, so that the new dragons wouls have learned about important and funny stuff too since their first day, like...the ancenstors? XD I don't knwo but i don't think it's that bad a reunion to go with adults or without, but it is not necessary a just born dragon, like it is appropriate for the nursery/atchery XD but maybe just a little bit older, even age that goes from "kids" to "teenager"
I don't know, just talking about it XD

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Attor on Tue May 03, 2016 6:23 pm

I wasn't suggesting this be another category aside form the hatchery and stuff. This is really meant to be an rp, like its open for those who want to drop off hatchlings or for hatchlings to stay, but I understand if there was something like this in the past that didn't do so well, it doesn't have to be an rp that EVERYONE must come to, its optional for a lot of people on here. And you have a good idea of it Sleenia

Valcroaza easily defeated Attor in size, yet, he was defeated himself both physically and emotionally. And he roared in frustration, slowly dying from the poisons and wounds, "How could an insect like You overcome a Lord?! I am Valcoaza, warmonger of the Rouges!!"
Attor laughed at the big dragon, walking towards the fallen creature as he prepared the stinger at the end of his tail, "You had the strength, might and size no doubt, what won me the war my friend, was speed, stealth and patience. You would have certainly won had you not been arrogant enough to try and torture and taunt me, taking your simple time to finish what You started. I won because of your mistakes, I won because you grew careless and sloppy, thus meeting your end."
Attor
SkyWing King
SkyWing King

Male Posts : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum