Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

New Staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Staff!

Post by Celestia on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:31 am

Seriously I need a dedicated topic to announcing this. Anyways please welcome Aero Dynamic as a trial mod of the site. Also please welcome Oculus as a trial character moderator of the site.

Last edited by Celestia on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Staff!

Post by Storm on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:39 am

Good job, Areo and Occy! :3 I hope you guys pass the trial! Very Happy
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai on Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 pm

You are making ANYONE moderators, aren't you? How many do you need?
Kai

Male Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus on Sun May 01, 2016 8:34 pm

That's very nice to say.....

Cele

Cossy
[17:14:43 15/07/2016] @ Cosmos : EbW is more of a... rejected NW baby.
[15:39:56] @ Cosmos : I'm married to Tempest, Oculus is the father of our child, and I.. don't think it'll work out.

sLy
[22:12:50 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Oreo does NOTHING!
[22:13:21 10/04/2016] @ Sly : Except to loterally c***block everything Sly does >:I

[23:20:28 10/04/2016] Aero Dynamic : Sometimes I'm full and sometimes I'm half and sometimes I'm not even there. What am I?
[23:44:45 10/04/2016] @ Sly : My dignity

Tempest

Tenebris
[03:35:11] Virgo : if College Degrees existed in drf
[03:35:17] Virgo : What degree would your dragon have
[03:35:21] @ Tenebris : Photoshop.
Oculus
NightWing Leader
NightWing Leader

Male Aries Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Dynamic on Sun May 01, 2016 8:39 pm

You know, that is rude considering this is a big site. Plus, there's only 7 moderators, 6 if you don't count Oculus. There's also only 4 Admins, so to be perfectly honest I think that they're fine. Plus, we've been here for at least over a year, so I can't really see a reason to complain.
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai on Sun May 01, 2016 8:40 pm

I have no problem with you or Areo become a mod. I honestly think you deserve it. But I'm pointing out their endless adding of moderators that I doubt they really need. A forum of this size could manage easily on 4 to 5 staff. Yet they insist on adding more.
Kai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai on Sun May 01, 2016 8:41 pm

I don't have a problem with coming off as rude on this site anymore. Not many people here like me anyway xD
Kai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassasail on Sun May 01, 2016 9:23 pm

A bit late on this, but congratulations Oculus and Areo Dynamic!!!

Kai wrote:I have no problem with you or Areo become a mod. I honestly think you deserve it. But I'm pointing out their endless adding of moderators that I doubt they really need. A forum of this size could manage easily on 4 to 5 staff. Yet they insist on adding more.

Kai wrote:I don't have a problem with coming off as rude on this site anymore. Not many people here like me anyway xD

My take on this is they're reasoning for having this many mods (which is not even as much compared to what I've seen on other sites) is because while it is a big site people won't be active some to half or to even most of the time due to real life things they have going on. Is that their fault? Not at all, I think it's a fair amount of mods/admin to tell the truth. No, I don;t think they are just allowing "ANYONE" to become mods, just the people who earned it the most or who seem responsible enough. Now I don't care if you're coming off as rude or not, however you should watch with how you say things because people will not appreciate it, plus do not just assume that a lot of people on here don't like you either, because there are people who could like you and there are those who could care less about you, I'm not saying I don't like, but I'm not saying I like you either, its more a neutral stance with me to be honest.

Male Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai on Sun May 01, 2016 9:25 pm

I didn't mean anything bad by it. I just worded it wrong, I guess. But I can't really take it back. I just want people to know..
Kai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top