Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alistair, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Lori, Shiera, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A Confession (Private w\Cariharn)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Confession (Private wCariharn)

Post by Atrex on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Atrex was currently studying. His scrolls were laid put all across the floor, with him in the middle. He was lying on his belly, head on one claw, looking like a curious studying how to use magic. His golden eyes were trained on a scroll, which described ancient rituals on how to attract a dragon of the opposite gender. It was written in a family language thankfully similar to his own, so Atrex could understand the gist of the words. He had a necklace under his other claw. With a black vine for the neckpiece, a bright blue gem hung in the middle, glowing and sparkling even in the dim light of Atrex's "den." Located out in the woods at the border of the lighting and Skywing territories, it was secluded and cozy.

Atrex sighed. "No use," he muttered moving that one aside and starting on the next. Since Cari was a scholar, he had a feeling she JUST might like the traditions he was trying to pull off.

His options were singing, dancing, mating flight and offering a fine gem.

Atrex growled to himself. Singing was out of the question, dancing shouldn't even BE a choice, mating flight? Hmm, maybe. A gem he had already workef out, except modernised by making it into a necklace. It was a healing gem, like the ones Nelty used. In case she got herself injured and wasn't able to get help.

Atrex sighed and buried his head in his wing. "I'm useless," he muttered.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Confession (Private w\Cariharn)

Post by Cariharn on Sun May 15, 2016 12:46 am

Cariharn grimaced a bit when Atrex mentioned bits of Athena's past. It was understandable why the dragoness wouldn't want anyone running their mouth. Being an assassin wouldn't be accepted very well within a peaceful community. She nodded her head understandingly and turned to Atrex. "I understand, and don't worry, I can keep a secret," she said with as reassuring a smile she could give.

Then she fell into deep thought, requesting Athena's aid would definitely be a wise choice. Whether she would agree however, would be a different story altogether.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Confession (Private w\Cariharn)

Post by Aoanani on Sun May 15, 2016 1:32 pm

(Just so you know guys I'm quite happy to enter the scene if you like XD Just for the cave scene, then I'll be out! But let me know! I'm quite happy to oblige XD)

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top