Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alistair, Attor, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Kip, Lori, Shiera, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Land or Water? [OPEN to All]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Land or Water? [OPEN to All]

Post by Tamira on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 am

The ground beneath slowly sunk in as she pressed her claw down on it and removed it from the soil, leaving a claw mark in the damp muddy ground. She stomped happily on it for a while, mud splashed on her scales. She laughed gleefully to herself as she walked over to a lake and dipped her head in, the gills on her neck opening and closing as she took in the feel of the cold fresh water on her scales. Ten minutes later, she pulled out and shook her head dry off water, and a grin on her face.

Tamira stared at her reflection in the brown-ish water and sighed. It wasn't exactly clean clear water, but there was mud nearby, not to mention algae on the surface of the lake. She turned around after enjoying the little water play time she had, deciding to head back to wherever. Technically speaking, she would head back to EarthWing territory, but it always felt like she never quite fit in with those land giants. For now, she decided she would just get out of this swampy marshland.

(Near SeaWing and EarthWing territory)

Alts: Cariharn, Alyas, Kenshin
Tamira

Female Posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top