Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Cute Meets Chaos (private with Discord)
by Discord Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm

» Teacher wanted 2
by malaki Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:23 pm

» The Search (Open to All)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:27 pm

» Tharasis App
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:40 am

» Destella: The Feathered Serpent
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:36 am

» An unexpected encounter ( Private w/ Hildrhilt )
by Tharasis Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:06 am

» On the Apex of Power (private w/ Tenebris)
by Discord Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:49 pm

» Kingdom of Leostonnia
by Tenebris Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 am

» Family Unit (solo,finished)
by malaki Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:05 pm

» Strawhat // One Piece AU
by Fuentes Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:12 pm

» I made a mistake
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:04 pm

» Hello~
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

» Leyonta (WIP)
by Leyonta Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:49 pm

» Uhhh Hello
by Wake Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 pm

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Súl Iolar Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:28 am

» A Glimmer of Hope in the Darkness (Starlight Order only)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 am

» Edge of Success (Aftermath continued)
by Haneul Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 am

» In Hunt of Survivors (Twilight Imperium, Open to all)
by Maleboga Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:54 pm

» Story Submission: A Dragon in the Southern Skies (Multiverse Contest.)
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:50 pm

» Nearan's Character Sheet
by Nearan Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 am

» Trading Post (open)
by Richard Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 pm

» Searching (Open to Dragons/Lessers)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 am

» Audience with the God of Fortune (Wake)
by Wake Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:49 am

» Cradore the Massive
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:23 pm

» Guryon the Vicious
by Baldirak Sapiens Draco Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Top posting users this month
Discord

malaki

Cyclone and Typhoon

Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Looking for a safe place...to bring a new life in the world

Go down

Looking for a safe place...to bring a new life in the world

Post by Sleenia on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Sleenia was looking for a safe place to give finally birth to her hatchling..or...well...the eggs that comes before it.
It was long and painful during a strange fever, wich she thinks was a try by someone against them using black magic on her and "them"
Many things happened so fast, that she could not even realize that the day has come

Now fliying in the sky with the falling sun the white dragoness was doing no noise and using a bit of "interference" with the air and colours around her to don't be cath in the eye so easily,

As the stars started to appear she landed and went to a special isolated place, she was alone, or she thought so, just after being sure that all around was okay, even closing her eyes and focusing on what she could percieve, she was pretty relaxed about that, it was still close to home, but also a quite neutral place to stay in peace

"one is never too carefull these days"

a few moments later the pain started to grow, but she didn't mind, it was more a momentary stress, mixed with happiness, fear, and excitment,

with some groan, and holding the most, she went into the water to catch some refresh, while feeling more safe with the high rocks around and the dark hiding her and this place

As the eggs started to go out of her body, with a push for each one and a growl because of the effort, followed by a gasp and a sudden smile, each egg could look as the others, but each one was different, at least a little bit, and only a good observer would have noticed that, whit white and golden shades

As it ended, she focused on the water noise, it was a bit dirty, but it was all natural liquid that protected her heir...new free dragons...and she hoped into a better era for them than this one in tension and almost falling into war...
sipping from the source the cold water and pushing on safety the eggs, in a soft part of the ground she digged herself, looking at them with love and weat eyes, she was tired but happy

her instict made her check out all of them, five/seven (?)
and to feel their life inside it, was even more emotional, but there was something wrong with one, it seemed to be weaker...or sleepy, she decided to don't worry, and cleaned up, liying her head down and curling around them in a protective position, almost falling asleep smiling, she was young after all !

"I hope Devi is gonna be happy about this...we went trough so much recently...and still fight side by side.."

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Arts ©️ charro Isvoc Rafa
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

Female Posts : 499
Location : A very quiet and peacefull place touched by the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a safe place...to bring a new life in the world

Post by Arkhor on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:31 am

As Devi finished his busy day meeting with tribe members, he headed back to his den only to find Sleenia not there, frowning he began to worry knowing that she was pregnant he constantly worried about her health. Look around the palace for a few areas where she could have been, asking a number of guards incase they saw her. Thanks to his luck a guard had seen her leave the palace, sighing with a worried expression. Being as quick as possible he headed out to the Jungle towards places which she could have gone, Scanning the area he suddenly noticed a cave entrance which he seemed to have a feeling with. Deciding to check the place, he entered the cave only to find Sleenia, sleeping on what seemed like a bed of ground not noticing the eggs under her. Smiling slightly he approached speaking out softly with a worried look, "Sleenia? Why are you out all the way here?"

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue May 03, 2016 3:04 am

As Sleenia felt a presence, her reams and rest were interrupted and she opened her eyes first, was almost going to growl, frowing, to any invasor, but as she saw Devi and recognized his soft tone of voice she felt reassured, and guilty
"Devi! my love" she said nuzzling him with the snouth
"how did you find me?..."
she said moving her gaze away a bit unconfortable because of his evident fear that something could have happened to her, but she couldn't wait
"I would have called you..really...I ...had to do something in a private and unknow place...to be safier...and then I needed to rest a moment" she ended the last words almost mumbling

She might look simple but she is deep, loyal and so sensible she does have a great intuition. Strong and wise as her father was, she comfort and give hope, but can be a uncexpected true force of the nature you should watch out of, expecially if she have someone to protect.

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue May 03, 2016 8:15 am

Sighing he replied with a worried look, "You know.. that the palace is the safest place for us both. I know with everything going on it may not seem it..But if either one of us ran away what would the tribe think.." Focusing on Sleenia he continued not realizing why she was here, "What was the reason for coming here?" frowning slightly with all the stress evident.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue May 03, 2016 11:16 am

Sleenia listened to him in silence, keeping her look in his eyes
"W-what the others think? Is that what worries...argh..nevermind..i know you have duties and so do i but this...sigh" she said making a not very happy expression
"I'm sorry...but...i didn't ran away from a fight or something okay?" she continued but immediately stopped at this and because of her try to stand up
for how long was I asleep? my legs are a bit stucky
she sighed
"I did nothing bad..and I needed to be a private place...I know the palace it's safier with all the guards in alert but...it's not at the same time, what if someone is controlled or the mind triked? or worse..what if there is a spy...i could't take that risk"
she tried to explain apologizing wioth a bit of sadness in her voice, still with effort and convition
looking at him with a worried look she pushed her nose to him for a moment
"I'm sorry if you was scared...but i can defend myself...and this place it's safe too.."
she took a long breath hoping to make her husband feel better with that touch
"about what i was doing and my reason...well, I'm surprised you still didn't even "smell" it" she smiled in a happy and playful way, opening one wing and moving on a side, showing the tresure she was protecting and staring at him to don't miss his reaction and expressions

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerelth on Tue May 03, 2016 11:28 am

(can i join?)
Zerelth
SeaWing Hatchling
SeaWing Hatchling

Male Virgo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleenia on Tue May 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Zerelth wrote:(can i join?)
// yeah I guess that to me is fine, I don't know about Ark XD
what are you thinking at? Smile

Slee Asra Erin Aly
Sleenia
LightWing Queen
LightWing Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue May 03, 2016 6:07 pm

// depends on what your planning to do Zereth //

Looking down thinking to himself while listening, like in his own world he suddenly felt his mate's nose press against him, shocking him slightly his eyes refocused staying silent he replied "Of course I'm scared.. who wouldn't be.. but disappearing like that...made it worse for me.." sighing he then noticed as see mentioned it. Going completely speechless raising his brow evidently shocked freezing on the spot, "E..err..ww.haa? This is?... arr.. wow.. I mean.. their.. our..?" overloaded with emotion he couldn't think or speak, closing his eyes with a wide grin. "I..I'm sorry.." trying to hide his emotion in his eyes, lowering his head simply pressing his forehead against hers showing his affection. Crashing to the floor unable to retract his gaze towards his unborn.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu on Wed May 04, 2016 12:24 am

Aakesh was a but worried. He had been training all day, but when he came back to the den no one was there. This was worrying. After the assassin stuff, everyone was cautious and nervous. And Sleenia was pregnant so she didn't have any reason to suddenly go out, did she? Then why wasn't she there?
The young dragon waited a bit, just in case she left for a few minutes only. But those minutes quickly grew, not unlike his worries. That was definitely weird. Something has had to happen! And so Aakesh set out to look for Sleenia from the air.
He wasn't much of a Tracker, so following a trail wasn't his forte. But flying through the skies in the hope to see anything didn't seem to help much. A golden glimpse caught his eyes as a dragon entered a random cave. Devi. Whoops, he probably didn't make it any better for him by also missing when the leader went home! But in any case, seeing he wasn't going out, there was something in this cave. Aakesh dove toward the entrance, suddenly stopping his fall with a flap of his wing that caused quite a sound. He was relieved when he saw inside the form of Sleenia, resting on the ground.
"Sleenia! Where were you gone? You had me worried! You shouldn't go out while pregnant, it's dangerous!" he frowned.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down