Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Ardent, Delphin, Phantasmas

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

An apology from Lead/Kai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An apology from Lead/Kai

Post by Celestia on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:10 pm

I apologize for my idiotic and disrespectful behavior recently in the cbox. Repeatedly using profanity in the cbox was how I showed my frustration, but caring so much for my feelings, I disregarded how others present were feeling. The site rules also stated there was to be no ranting in chat as well, yet I broke the rule and went on. Please understand that I wanted to make a Reptilian, but having to reduce his abilities further made me frustrated. I got on another account because I needed to notify you that you had set the date wrong. Again, I am really sorry about this. I just wanted to be heard.

When I thought the ban was actually extended to the next year, I was desperate and wanted to tell you about it. But because of the ban on my accounts, I had to make another one, further risking a permaban. Of course, the next account I made was very irresponsible of me, naming if after a past figure that had caused so much pain. Furthermore, I made jokes of the Jews under that account. And for this, I don’t know how to express my regret except to apologize, not only to you, but to all of the DRF community. Altogether, my recent behavior was idiotic, insensitive and disrespectful, and I sincerely apologize to those who were present and hurt by this.

He has been unbanned from the site but his ban from the chat remains.

Last edited by Celestia on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Quotes:
[15:53:21] Apolis : Yes, semi gods shall be treated with the uttermost respect of course!
Gala: UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE NIGHT!
[00:33:27] Abyss : Happy coming outta yer mum day~
[01:31:17] XaJjang : 90% of this site's "Metagaming" or "Powerplaying" is the opposite.
[01:31:26] XaJjang : It's jsut really badly worded posted, or jsut bad posts in general.
Celestia
NightWing Hatchling
NightWing Hatchling

Female Scorpio Dog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An apology from Lead/Kai

Post by Aoanani on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:02 am

Well, its better to be the mature one and apologise Smile I hope the others accept your apology.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top