Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Religions Not Part of The Six Gods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religions Not Part of The Six Gods

Post by Tsubasa on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Like, wouldn't there be more? I mean, like I get you can make them up, but couldn't another following make it to the list?

Like say people still believing Shardas is alive?

Location : N̹̬͓̯̺̞̹̍̎̎ͣ͊̆͗̆̀o̢̠̜̯̳͖̺͈̲͑̀ͧ̆ͬ͘w̘̤̦̟̠̻ͨͥ͂ͧ́̚͘h̄͗͋̋҉̸͍͎͇̺̲e̅̉̇̈́́҉̴͚̺̪ŗ̮̣͈̱̑̆̚͞͡e͓͚͊̂̅́̚͝

View user profile http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Religions Not Part of The Six Gods

Post by Hyruu on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:21 pm

Oh right we did discuss about it among staff but forgot to answer XD
It's part of the commonly known history that Shardas has died, after all it is his death that caused the near-extinction of dragonkind. So no sane dragon would believe he is still alive after all that. I guess you could have some weirdos that believe so, but they would be like mere conspirationists.
What you have to know is also that praying for a God does actually give him strength. That's why despite being more numerous, the Dragon Gods are as powerful as the human God alone, as he has way more followers than the dragons. So not many dragons would put their faith in an other entity than the dragon gods while knowing they are sapping the very rampart that prevents the humans from wiping them.

LightWing Hunter
LightWing Hunter

Male Pisces Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top