Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

The lonely Architech (open to ew)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The lonely Architech (open to ew)

Post by Azronical on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Azronical had grown restless after leading the architects in building Erde, alltho a great accomplishment for him finnaly leaving his solitude he now had new problems. The city existed above his roof the sounds of the dragons sometimes leaking thrue in the thinner spots leaving him wanting company for the first since ..... forever really. He had allways lived the life of a loner a single smith for his only friend but the small taste of companions as they built the city eat at him.

As he walked down a long tunnel of his den he listened to the sound of the forge above where he was the clank of metal present, It took him a bit but he surfaced just out the city makeing his way to a nice spot he allways went to for quiet before the city was made. There was glowing moss the same moss infact that he used in construction to light some of the homes all over the walls. In the middle of the secluded cave layed a heated underground pool of water for him to rest in.

Azronical
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top