Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

The Quest for Orichalcum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest for Orichalcum

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Diacalor was up against a tree, admiring one of his scales. He was waiting for a few chosen companions to show up for something important to him. Something he had to do.

"Don't worry mom, I'll finish the job, once and for all."

Last edited by Diacalor | The Creator on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quest for Orichalcum

Post by ShadedDeath on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm

As Shade flew to the specific area that he knew dia was waiting for this very important thing that he wanted to meet him for "I wonder what hes calling me for hmm probably something important due to the urgency in his voice,"he thought."Well time to find out,"he thought as he saw Dia leaning against a tree he immediantly swooped down and landed next to him."Hey Dia so what do you need?"I asked
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:51 pm

"I will explain once everyone is here." Diacalor said, "I don't like repeating myself"

He crushed the scale he was looking at to prevent anyone else from seeing it.

Soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:03 am

Neltharion slowly came flying and giving a yawn. He had been up all night just researching stuff he had in his residence. "Ok, What am I here for?" He asked Diacalor with yawn. "And more importantly, What Can I get out of this, Please tell me" he said and gave another yawn "I have stuff to do." He said still a bit tired

───────────────███───────────────
─────────────██▀─▀██─────────────
───────────██▀─────▀██───────────
─────────██▀──▄▄▄▄▄──▀██─────────
───────██▀──▄▀─────▀▄──▀██───────
─────██▀──▄▀───███───▀▄──▀██─────
───██▀────▀▄───▀▀▀───▄▀────▀██───
─██▀────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────▀██─
█▀─────────────────────────────▀█
█████████████████████████████████
─────────────────────────────────
───────────▀█▀─█─█─█▀▀───────────
────────────█──█▀█─█▀▀───────────
────────────▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀───────────
▀─█─█─█──█─█▀▄▀█─█─█▄─█─█▀█─▀█▀─█
█─█─█─█──█─█─▀─█─█─█▀██─█▄█──█──█
▀─▀─▀─▀▀▀▀─▀───▀─▀─▀──▀─▀─▀──▀──▀
Neltharion
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 pm

"Anything you have to do is irrelevant to what I have in store for you, and I assure you, you'd like what you see."

Diacalor remembered a beautiful city, white, stone cities sparkling in the twilight. People walking among the twisted streets and passageways, ancient dragons flying in the skies above, and himself, sitting with the perfect view of it all.

He shook his head and collected himself.

"Let's go. I'll leave markers for the others to follow us."

Diacalor took to the air and headed Northeast, checking to see that his companions were following him.

"We have somewhat of a long flight ahead of us, so conserve your energy as best as you can."

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath on Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Shade nods and begins to fly after him slowly checking his speed at every turn to assure that he could conserve enough energy when flying."I wonder what he has in store for us,by the way he makes it out it sounds like its really valuable,only time will tell,"he thought to himself as he gracefully glided on the air currents
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:56 pm

The trio had been traveling for most of the day before Diacalor signaled to land. When everyone had landed, he opened a compartment in his chest and pulled out a map, as old as dirt but with ink as fresh as the day it was made.

"We're heading to the east of the Frozen Lake," Diacalor said, pointing a claw to the map, "But if we want to get there we need to cross Nightwing territory. Shade will have to get us through it."

Diacalor moved his claw off the shore east of the lake, an "X" marking their final destination.

"Now because the Frozen Lake is in Icewing territory, we'll need to sneak to the easternmost part. From there, we'll fly a thousand kilometers offshore. Any questions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

"You said something about Icewing turf? I can get you through it."
Strakars had found the small group of large dragons, and had climbed a tree to look Diacolor in the eyes.
"I've only been living there for eighteen years, how hard could it be?"
She jumped from the branch that she sat on to the Firewing's muzzle, readjusting her orichalcum armor as she walked on it.
Do I get those cute Italics when I think? I just adore them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Diacalor was surprised to find what looked like an overgrown lizard on his nose. If she wasn't so small, he would have considered flicking her off.

"That's quite convienient. I was wondering how we were going to get past, but this means we're going to have to smuggle you through NightWing territory. You'll ride with me."

Turning to Shaded, Diacalor said, "You take point from here, we're at the end of FireWing turf."

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:09 pm

As Shade looked onto the exchange and after hearing the plan he decided to speak up."Well the nightwings are on regular patrols in and out and on the perimeters  *points to the trails*,there is also guards on the top area *points to the top* the only way we could probably get in undetected is through the back trail here the patrols dont pass through there mostly if we do encounter any guards i need you to stay quiet and do as i say ok any bad movements and you three are doomed ok ill handle the talking ok." he replied."Dia keep straker low if she gets seen were doomed stay close its your best chance at survival."he replied.

Last edited by ShadedDeath on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:12 pm

"We'll see about that." He said and wondering what could be valuable that everything else is irrelevant.

After he flew for the most of the day he was really tired but he had times he was awake even longer. When they landed he had something to say. "Can I make a suggestion? Maybe make camp here?" he said he could just drop on the ground and go to sleep. He noticed a small thing on Dia's nose. After the tiny thing said that she could get us past Iw territoty he thought "This makes thing easier."

He heard Shade's plan and just nods not having the energy of doing something else.

Neltharion
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Strakars noticed that the Earthwing was exhausted.

"Why don't we rest up here for the night. We're not in a hurry are we?"

She knew that Neltharion was only here for what he thought would be hordes of gold or something, and she needed to talk with him more to see how much he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:38 pm

As Shade heard two of them wishing to rest for the night he decided it was for the best but for precautionary measures he wasn't going to.''Very well but im gonna scout a route through nw territory just incase if i dont arrive by sunrise follow the path i lay out assume the worst."he said as i disappeared into the shadows.

Last edited by ShadedDeath on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Diacalor lowered his head to allow Strakars to get off. Without a word, he walked off and burned a patch of open grass. He was asleep moments after lying down, but he was ready to move at a moment's notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neltharion on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Even though Neltharion was tired he wasn't going to just fall down and go to sleep. So he decided he was going to make some shelter and fire for himself. The first thing he went to do is chop down some trees with his tail blade. After around 10 minutes of chopping he had enough wood in his opinion But he also wanted a soft place to sleep on so he grabbed some dried grass and took it with him. He went back to the camp spot and started to stack the wood, And he ignited it with his fire breath. After he was done with that, He raised a piece of flat stone out of the ground. He then made a little roof with stone plates that went diagonal. As he went on his makeshift rock bed he breathed some fire on it to make it warm. He then continued to lay the dried grass on there, It wasn't hot enough on the rock to ignite it. It just gave a pleasant heat. He laid down on the soft and heated rock, and slept comfortable.

Neltharion
EarthWing Guardian
EarthWing Guardian

Male Aries Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Strakars hopped off of Diacalor and tried to ignore the wobbly feeling she got when she saw him breathe fire for a moment. She looked for Neltharion and was horrified when she saw him making a fire. Before Strakars could turn away, the hybrid lit the bonfire in front of her.

If Strakars wasn't paralyzed, she would be screaming. She fell first to her knees, then on her face, where everything turned to the cold, black, nothingness of sleep. Her body froze the air around her, encasing her in perpetual ice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadedDeath on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 am

"Ok thats good right that should be a good,"he thought as he dashed back to the campsite he had been scouting an entire route all while avoiding guards and trackers it was daybreak by the time he arrived back."I should head back now they should be up by now," he thought as he dashed to the campsite.
ShadedDeath

Male Capricorn Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top