Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Azar, Tenebris, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Friendship Worth Mending (Priv wi/ Athena)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship Worth Mending (Priv wi/ Athena)

Post by Atrex on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:49 am

Atrex was gliding over the treetops, all four wings outstretched. Where was she? Gods, where was that beautiful dragoness he had fallen for so easily? He was a goner, but she was a stayer. It was time, for a full apology.

"Athena!" He called, hoping for an answer. None. He sighed and did a backflip, heading back the way he'd come. Then, he realised something. I know where she is, he thought, before ascending towards the clouds, flaring his wings to give him more speed when lifting.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friendship Worth Mending (Priv wi/ Athena)

Post by Storm on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:50 am

// Do you care if I read along with this? I won't join. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:42 am

//Its fine! Me and Cass planned the start of how Atrex FOUND Athena, but I dunno hats gonna happen next xD//

Athena had gotten into a bit of a scuffle.. Actually, scuffle for Athena equals massacre of a battle. She was currently in a death match with four dragons after she got in the leader's face when he was eyeing her up. After she "politely" declined his advances, he lost his head and now they were fighting her. Athena did a back flip and sent her tail spearing through one of the dragons throats, and used his body to whack one coming from underneath her, barrel rolling as he passed overhead and throwing the carcasse to the far away ground, before using her wings to send the other two flying. She snarled, thinking she had been victorious, but of course, fights were never easy for her.

WHAM!

The leader of the group, a Firewing with one torn eye, had her by the throat, and she was underneath him, meaning once they hit the ground,s he'd break her neck, nice case scenario. Athena growled weakly and flipped them other as the two tore at each other. Athena shot an icy shard, but he ducked out of the way. "You're a cute lass, but not a very good shot," the male sneered in her face. The ground was approaching fast, and Athena was stills struggling. But her airway was blocked, and she saw more gang members closing in from above. "Go to hell," she whispered into his face, before spitting at him. The male dragon snarled and clamped down on her snout, slamming her two jaws together and Athena felt a tooth break.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroc on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:46 am

//Damn xD I wanna read too! Except in school xD//

The elements and majestic forces in nature, Lightning, Wind, Water, Fire, and Frost, were regarded with awe as spiritual powers, but always secondary and intermediate in character.
Zaroc

Male Posts : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:53 am

//School sucks xD//

Atrex had been going vertically upwards, when he saw a male dragon pushing her to the ground. Atrex cursed and folded his golden wings, diving after her, shooting past the other gang members that had appeared out of nowhere. He saw Athena was still fighting, and distinctly wondered why she bothered. Because she's a fighter..

Before he knew it, he had slammed into the slightly smaller male with all his tonnes of weight, knocking him off Athena with a force so great it could had broken the male's bones should he have hit a wall or something. He looked at Athy, and folded his wings again, catching up with her. "Athena, PULL UP!" he shrieked.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:03 am

Athena had been turning grey from lack of oxygen, but then something big had knocked the male off her with such a force she herself shifted to the left from the force. When she focused her vision, she realised something. That big something was something large, golden and had four wings..

Him.

Now he was shrieking at her to pull up, and Athena responded, by flipping over and extending her wings, pulling up ten metres from the ground. She half crashed, half landed on the ground, her momentum taking her forward so she slammed into a tree and tumbled over, landing on her back with a crash.

She laid there, gasping, colour slowly returning to her features. She was on her back, facing the treetops, the one word in her brain was him. Him, him, him, him!

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 am

Atrex sighed in relied when Athena FINALLY pulled up -and not at the last minute- but his smile fell when she tumbled INTO a tree and landed on her back.

"Athy!" He exclaimed, diving and landing with a loud smash. He heard the gang members shriek to one another as the leader recovered in the air. Atrex darted over to Athena and stood over her. "Athena! I need you with me!" He exclaimed, shaking her by the shoulders.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:34 am

Athena heard his voice, then he was touching her.. She looked at him. Then she saw them circling overhead like vultures. Her eyes narrowed and her battle senes returned to the stunned female. She flipped onto her belly and stood up as they landed in a circle around them. She automatically pressed her back against Atrex's. From above, it looked.. Kinda awesome, actually.

"Like old times?" She smirked.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

Atrex turned as Athena went back to back with him. The golden dragon felt a sense of.. Home, when they were like this, as if he belonged, here, beside the dragoness he fell in love with so long ago.

Atrex grinned. "Like old times." The gang members leapt at them at the same time and Atrex leapt straight up, before coming crashing down on two of the dragons that were now standing below him. He used his wings to smack another four in the heads and he clamped down on one's snout, thrashing him back and forth. The adrenaline was pumping through his veins, the rush of the battle was filling his head. Was this what Athena felt?

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Athena used her tail like a whip, taking out a dragon's legs from underneath him. She sent the corpse at another female, who shrieked as her former comrade's body barrelled into her and sent her backwards. A larger male dove at her from above and she sent her tail into his neck. He fell to the ground, gagging, beside her, halfing the remainder of his life by drowning in his own blood, before using the other half to die.

Athena saw movement out of the corner of her eye and ducked, and a wyvern's wing came flying over the space where her head had been. She would have had her brain taken out! Athena whipped around, snarling, and tackled the female to the ground, stabbing her in the forehead with her wing. Only a handful left. They were winning this..

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:00 am

//Athena, look at Occy's poll D://

Atrex bared his fangs and embedded them in a dragon's throat. He fell to the ground with Atrex on top. He was dead in seconds. He whipped around and snarled at another dragon that was closing in on him. Keeping back to back with Athena he launched into a plank position, kicking with his back legs with such a force it broke the male's neck on contact, sending him flying into a tree. He didn't get up after he fell onto the ground.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:16 am

//omg I know right! D://

Athena grinned and tackled another male to the ground, using her tail to stab another dragon in the forehead that was charging her head on. She snarled at another one and shot her icy breath at him, freezing the night wing's face with a shriek.

Three left. Athena stretched her white wings and then she smirked. She shot her icy breath at one, before giving him an uppercut on the lower jaw. He gasped and stumbled back, but his life was over when her claw went through his neck.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top