Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Azar, Tenebris, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Great Friends (Side for Storm and Atrex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Friends (Side for Storm and Atrex)

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 am

Storm nodded. "Go ahead. You need to let it out." He saw that Atrex was depressed, and he felt pity for his large comrade.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Friends (Side for Storm and Atrex)

Post by Atrex on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 am

Atrex nodded. He took a deep breath, before he started to yell. "EVERYTHING THAT COULD'VE WENT WRONG, WENT WRONG!" he paced back and forth four kings thrashing about everywhere like a frantic moth. A very big, golden moth, that is. "I THOUGHT I WAS GOOD NEOUGH! THAT I HAD A CHANCE WITH HER! BUT NOOO, SHE JUST HAD TO DO OFF WITH SOME STARWING WHO JUST HAD TO TALK TO HER AND NOW SHE'S PROBABLY SLOBBERING ALL OVER HIM!"

He let it all out, and took it out on an unfortunate tree. He blasted a beam of light at it, and it exploded with a bang.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:26 am

storm put one wing over his face as splinters and charred leaves rained on him. He sat in silence for a minute, letting Atrex calm down and to make sure that he was done ranting. Finally, Storm spoke. "I wouldn't worry. I am sure that she will still be your friend," he said, not knowing what else to do. "And I am sure that you will find a girl that you will be mates with someday." He hoped to cheer him up, but it might just but him in a worse mood.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:35 am

Atrex had, luckily, let it all out. Grunting and breathing heavily, he stood there, realising how much destruction he had caused to that ONE tree. He raised an eyebrow. "Woah," he muttered. He then looked at Storm as he spoke. He sighed, but nodded in acceptance of his words. "Okay.. I'll try not to dwell over it. i guess I was so.. caught up with her I didn't, well, open myself up to other females." he then smiled at Storm. "Thanks Storm. i feel better now."

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:21 am

Storm smiled back. "Glad to hear it." He walked over and hugged Atrex. He then chuckled. "Well, I think you scared away any prey for two miles, so we better look somewhere else to hunt," he mocked, playfully.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 am

BUMP
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 am

Atrex smiled and hugged Storm back. "Guess it was good I didn't take it out on you guys." He stuck his tongue out at Storm at his cheeky comment. "Oh, haha," he gently shoved him, before nodding. He stretched his wings. "First one to catch something wins a brownie point!" He then took off, sniffing frantically for an elk.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 am

Storm laughed and took off in the other direction from Atrex. He gazed the trees below him, trying to spot some easy prey. It took him a minute, but then he spotted something. Deer!

Storm flew down silently a few yards behind him. It hadn't noticed him yet. He crept closer, being careful not to make any noise. He pounced! He bit down on the creature's back. It howled in pain, but he finished it off quickly to take it out of it's agony.

Storm couldn't drag a whole deer back to the charred tree, so he cut off a hunk of it and brought it back to the tree, hoping that he was the first to find something.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:52 am

BUMP
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Atrex spotted a large, bull elk, with gigantic antlers. He grinned and flew over it like an eagle. Right now, he was the king of the skies. He hovered there, four wings outstretched, watching his victim's every move.

The elk was grazing, and was looking around it for ground predators, unable to comprehend it's end would come from above.

Atrex folded his massive wings and then he was diving, using his back, smaller wings to steer and get at a better hunting angle. He outsretched his back claws and front claws, and-

SLAM!

The elk's spine was broken just as it began to react to the shadow over it's back. Atrex crushed it's legs beneath it's weight and his combined, and broke it's spine with a mere press of the paw. He felt bad for it, but now was not the time to mourn over the death of your food.

Atrex picked up the elk in his front claws and turned, taking off from a crouched position. He flew back to the tree to find a familiar purple dragon beside it. "Okay, haha, you win," he chuckled as he glided to the ground in front of him. He turned to Storm and then placed the elk in front of himself.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:35 am

Storm grinned. "I just got here. Plus I couldn't bring the whole deer I killed to this spot. It would take me forever," he exclaimed. He then took a big bite out of the piece that he caught. He purred in contentment. He was so hungry.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:54 am

Atrex chuckled, then dug in. He sunk his teeth into the flesh and proceeded to devour the fresh meat. Hmm, meat which was only a few seconds old was so TASTY! Atrex was raging with hunger, so in a matter of mere minutes he was finished, with only the skeleton of the poor thing left.
"So," he grinned at Storm.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Storm had been so concentrated eating and separating the meat from the bones, that when he looked up, he almost choked. "Gosh! You ate that whole elk?!" he exclaimed. "Now we have to bring back more meat for the others," he said, chuckling as he threw the last of the bones from his prey.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Atrex grinned and stuck his tongue out at Storm. "What? You think a fourty feet dragon isn't going to devour a small amount of meat?" He left the bones and stretched his wings. "let's go then!" Deciding to try and apologise to Nebula and Athena, he decided to attempt to bring back a LOT of meat.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:16 am

Storm grinned. "Alright. You go find some meat for Athy, and I will find some for Nebula," he said, taking off.

He searched the ground for any signs of movement. There! Another elk below the shade of a tree. Gosh, there seemed to be a lot of elk in this area. He swooped down and sliced fiercely at the elk's side. It screamed in agony, and Storm ended it's misery quickly. He hated killing. Even for food. He decided to go find Atrex to help him get the elk back. Being so small, it is such a big load for Storm.

He soared up into the air, looking for his clumsy, golden comrade.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:41 am

BUMP
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:06 am

"Got it!" Whilst hw was turning around and shooting upwards, Atrex was thinkiny. Would Athena take him as a friend again? They had been together for so long. fighting monsters. Investigating murder scenes. Defeating evil leaders with much sweating and bleeding. She had awakened him, and he had done the same to her. She had taught him to grow a backbone,and he had taught her to trust. They had been the best years of his life and he would never forget it.

He sighed softly and wistfully. He wanted all those years back. He folded his four wings and dropped like a stone, landing in the middle of an elk herd and crushing many of them flat.

As the rest of them dashed off, shrieking their heads off, Atrex stepped off the poor beasts. "Five, six," he muttered, counting. Seven. He gulped. A bit TOO much, but he could manage!

Soon enough, Atrex had elk in his claws in his mouth and on his back. He was hovering due to some of the elk being in his back claws. He rose swiftly and glanced around fornhis purple friend.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:29 am

Storm saw how much he could carry, and looked at Atrex with astonishment. "Gosh, you are strong," he said admiringly. "I can barely carry one!" He laughed and picked up the smallest elk that was there. He jumped into the air with Atrex and headed for where Athena was.

// Wanna go back to the old thread now? //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:04 am

Atrex laughed and went pink at the complement. "I guess being a big dragon means plenty of strength!" He chuckled. Atrex looked muscular and all that, but he had healer's paws, not Warriors' paws. Athena was that kind of dragon, he wasn't.

Atrex turned and followed Storm, soaring along beside him, and unawares of what could happen.

/sure!/

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top