Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

Baldirak Sapiens Draco

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

A Bit Busy (Dis Areo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Bit Busy (Dis Areo)

Post by Aero Dynamic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi guys, this will be quick cause I have to zoom off to my newly started Softball practice (Omg the crowd is just going wild over here...) So yeah, Softball has started up again and I don't have the schedule yet but I'm sure it's 4:30 to something, rain or shine. The good thing is is that I'll be having half days the rest of the week, but on Friday I'll be bust preparing for my ensemble on Saturday. Speaking of the weekend Saturday will be full followed by a 2 1/2 hour skiing lesson, I think. Anyways, I'll try and get on but won't let it ruin my schedule, so sorry for late replies and I'll get my Goddess app done soon. Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful day. ^-^

~Areo
Aero Dynamic

Female Leo Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Bit Busy (Dis Areo)

Post by Vrede on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:43 pm

I shall wait for you 4EVA

Vrede

Female Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down