Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cyclone and Typhoon, Kuczkudak

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Ember's Will [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ember's Will [Open]

Post by Despair on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:25 am

It was a rather cloudy day when Lucifer took first glance of the sky above him, his head plummeting away from the comfort of his caverns, deep within the abyss of an inactive volcano. "So silent. Do only these furious roars of the volcanoes greet me?" He chuckled, lifting himself from his resting position and stretched his limbs out, his wings flaring and talons clawing about. And in a matter of moments, he was ascended from the cracked crust below. No gas or smoke had altered his clear gaze of the path ahead of him, only blinking for refreshment.

And soon, he was in the Rogue Lands. - The majesty of Pyyria untouched by greedy Tribes and left to the leisure of those who remain independent from these alignments. He smiled and took glance towards a lake in a recluse area not too far from the tribes. He descended to the slightly dry grass (Which was uncommon, seeing as it's right by a lake), talons crunching the mud below them and took gaze to the body of water.

He sauntered through a natural avenue of trees, it is shady, dark and cool, almost cold. As he came to the end of the trees it opens up into a lake. The air was warmer, and the sounds of insects are almost too loud. The lake seems like a black void, the sun bouncing off its surface.

A 'plopping' sound as a fish breaks the surface and ripples widening out. He was at the edge of the lake now, the pebbles under foot, crunch, a moorhen is disturbed and runs off along the banking, distracting him from it's nest. A kestrel attracted by the disturbance, hovers above the next field. The smell, of water and 'ozone', warmth and living. He laid down on the edge of the water and peer into its depths, only to see pond weed and small insects at first. As Lucifer remained still, layers of water somehow become apparent, the open light layer with minnows darting about, the next darker layer, a large carp is sitting, watching you as you watch him. Then the dark bottom of the pond, the brown silt moving with life.
The dragonflies catch your attention, landing on a plant nearby, lifting his gaze for a moment to see them in their metallic blue finery. From the corner of his eye you see a shape move in the water. He looked back to realize there are loads of fish he never noticed before and saw their black shapes but did not recognize them as fish. There is another 'pop' sound and concentric circles form on the lake, a Moorhen runs away startled.

He chuckled as he noticed that today was, not at all in fact cloudy. But rather, the smoke and noxious gases were simply clogging up the ether. But they were no more than a small images in the distance now. The large brute puckered his lips and shot a small, harmless flame into the pond, boiling the water as steam dispersed into the air. A small grouping of fish had ascended to the top of the water, steaming and dead. He didn't necessarily enjoy fish, not as a child, anyway. But he was rather hungry. But little did he know that the very ember he shot into the small body of water had been recognized by dragons nearby.

"Rather quiet out here as well. Hopefully something eventful happens." He sighed.

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ember's Will [Open]

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:07 pm

I flew around for the 2nd time this week to find something interesting, when i saw a dragon next to a pond in the rogue lands. "Welp, i'm bored and that dragon could be an interesting adventure." Ender 2 finally said to me after one month of the silent treatment because i accidentally told someone a special secret about him. "Yeah, it is a good idea to do that. But i am glad you are still alive in there, it's been a long time since you spoke to me." I happily to him and descended to the trees behind the hatchling, and slowly walked over to it. "How about i make the first impression for once, please? I'll be nice for once." He questioned as he tried to butter me up to let him go first, but it will be the WORST idea he has ever done, especially to a hatchling. I continued to walk over to it and stay sneaky, but stepped on a twig or two to reveal my position if he heard it.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:53 pm

//you still doing this?//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:07 am

(Yeah. By the way, I'm not a hatchling. The rank must be updated.)

Lucifer sighed and tossed objects along the side of the pond into the water, watching the ripples collide and fishes scatter, startled. There was not much to do in his tribe's territory. They didn't get many visitors, and when they did, it was often handled by the great Kenina, who withdrew her status last moon. The FireWings were desperate for a new leader, but very few stepped up to the challenge.

Lost in thought, the insects suddenly went silent, and the minnows stopped darting across the water. Her perked his ears, listening for any tiny sound. And suddenly, he jerked up from his position of comfort and unhinged his maw like a snake, a ball of blue fire bursting from his chambers and shooting towards the area of the noise and rustling. "Who's there?!"

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:25 am

"Don't worry, i'm a friend." I replied in a friendly tone to let him know i actually am a friend. I slowly revealed myself from the safety of darkness and into the light. "My name is Ender, and i hope this isn't a problem with me being here." I then added onto my last reply in the same tone, which also made Ender 2 incredibly mad. As in mad enough to destroy a whole continent mad. (which i do know about that since i got the business hand of that destruction.) "I don't even know why we are doing this, all we are doing is fueling a fire to our doom. But if you insist on doing this, i'll help if he starts to attack, since he will kill the both of us." He angrily said as he disappeared for until what he told me would happen.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 am

Lucifer glared towards the brute who's name went unsaid. Or did it? His name was Ender and Lucifer stood hopelessly confused of who he was talking to. The trees burned a blue hued ember around the male, appearing to completely miss the brute. Still in a bit of shock, he closed his mouth and licked his lips. It had appeared to be a NightWing but it on flustered Lucifer further. Why was there a NightWings by a pond so near the Volcanoes? The question rang in his head as even more started to appear.

Shaking it off, Lucifer kept a rather cold, unmerciful glare to his face and hissed. "Why are you here? Don't come a step closer or you'll regret it." He snarled but remained sober, unsure of this fellow's motives.

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:17 am

Tempest was enjoying her walk, the wind brushing gently against her scales. The leaves threw down a wonderful shade which she enjoyed greatly enjoyed. It had been many, many years since she had strolled down through the woods of any trees, never trusting herself with her ability to super heat her scales.
Her stroll was interrupter, she heard something. Where they voices?
Her pace quickened, one of them sounded young. Tempest didn't want anything to happen to them, and when she broke into the clearing she rapidly took in the surroundings. A FireWing dragon and a NightWing. The NightWing didn't seem to want to fight, but Tempest didn't trust it. What if it was a facade? She takes a step forward, wanting to protect the younger FireWing from danger.
"My name is Tempest, FireWing Guardian, what brings you here NightWing?" She inquires, her tone of voice demanding an answer.

Last edited by Tempest on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexilas on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:24 am

Vexilas had run away again. He had left the cave in search of adventure. He had left the FW territory. He had tumbled through bushes and trees. THrough rocks galore. He had then returned. He he walked through the fires and eventually caught sight of a black tail. He was about to attack it, but then got a picture of the entire dragon. He took a few steps back and saw a dragon that looked like his brother, but huger. He ran forward and slipped on a loose rock. He stumbled, tripped, and flipped into the dragon.

FireWing Hatchling
FireWing Hatchling

Male Pisces Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 am

"Listen, i don't mean any harm.  I was just wandering around to find something to do instead of talking to my split personality and things like that." I told the two Firewings, and then it hit me.  I told him about the two of us without noticing that i did, and now i will prepare for not only questions from the Firewing but Ender 2  chewing me out like those humans with their children when they do something bad. Right before i tried to take it back, yet another dragon appeared, and ran right into me. "OH GOD!" Me and my split said at the same time from what that other dragon did, and his temper got even worse after that.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:50 am

To his surprise, the area soon began to crowd with kin and peers alike. It was apparent that perhaps a lot of the Fire Serpents had decided to take a stroll today. But it only made it harder for Lucifer to grab the situation in such a haste. He sighed but remained on point, unable to relax knowing how skeptical the NightWings are known to be, despite his support.

But he was soon caught off guard by the sudden pounce of his brother. He raised a brow questionably and tilted his head, piveting around to face his direction. "Why are you here, Vexilas? You know it is not safe in the Rouge Lands." He sighed, turning to face his now-met peer. "As for you, for someone who is a Guardian I'd ought to see you around more often." He chuckled, glaring back towards the target. He had seem to be in a crisis, and Lucifer was quite unsure of how to react. But it was clear that this dragon was unstable in a sense, he took a step closer with the most unmoving of expressions and frowned. "What is wrong with you? I will attack if I feel we are endangered..." He spoke softly yet firmly.

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:14 am

"Haven't you ever heard of two-minded dragons? if not, then two-minded are dragons with two minds, which is me and Ender. And if you do want to fight, then i would oblige." Ender 2 told the group, while trying to get up, but me not letting him controlling now with all these new dragons around. "Why do you always cause us trouble wherever we go?" I asked him preparing for what they would do.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:46 am

"I'm just as surprised as you that I haven't seen you after all the time I have been here as well," Tempest gave Lucifer a playful wink as she turned her attention to the newcomer. She was about to speak when the baby tumbled in, and it took everything she had not to step forward and instantly attack the NightWing before her. But she calmed down after Ender seemed genuinely surprised by the young hatchling being there suddenly. It also helped that Lucifer had addressed the hatchling rather promptly, so she assumed that it was safe with him.

Tempest kept her guard up, watching the NightWing closely. "I haven't heard of a duel minded dragon before, but it must be a nightmare having to deal with it. I know that I wouldn't be able to deal with it. But I didn't come here to fight, the only reason I would fight is if anyone comes into danger." Tempest explains, her tail flicking quickly into the air in annoyance. She didn't understand why the dragon before them would offer to fight, but it honestly wasn't a wise thing to say. Other FireWings may have taken her up on that offer straight away, but Tempest wanted to see why the NightWing chose to come here. She knew that Ender had just gone for a wander, but she was still curious, "What brings you out to these parts?" She inquires, unable to help herself.
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:18 am

Lucifer chuckled at Tempest's soft tone in a rather shocking situation, still a bit worried at his brother's spontaneous introduction. If concluded that he may have to keep a closer eye on the little thing from now on, seeing as this particular encounter proves that the most peaceful of areas in the unclaimed territories would be of great danger to the youth.

Directing his attention back to Ender, his flared wings folded back to his sides as his guard lowered, but was still at an all time high. Quite shocking. NightWings are not far from here but shouldn't roam so close. Perhaps this is to become of greater concern?... He thought to himself, his divided attention now shared with Tempest. "I have rising suspicions that this was not at all random. Has your Emperor, Oculus, sent you here? If not, it was rumored that the rates of strict guidelines as to leaving and coming is at an all time high. Is this false?"

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:22 am

"Yeah, it is a pain, especial if he wants to kill everyone he meets, including defenceless dragons without a upper hand.  And everyone actually has more than one personality just to clarify, but they only appear if they have enough power, with each one being different." I explained to the group, and then heard the same question that the first Firewing told me.  "Like i said to the first Firewing here, i was wandering around looking for adventure since it would get boring fast trying to talk with your split when they only want to talk about killing our enemies, not something like that.  But, to add on to what i said earlier, i found out that there is such a thing as a triple minded creatures, and it also goes with humans as well." I added on to what i said, and still resisting Ender 2's power and trying to control me.  "And if you're wondering why am i still on the ground is because my split personality is trying to control, and if he does it will be bad." I again told the group while continuing to resist him.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 am

It took a fair amount of effort for Tempest not to recoil and step back in surprised. The last thing that she was expecting was the guardian with them to chuckle. With everything seemingly tense, it was the last thing she expected from anyone. He does seem like a rather nice dragon, by the looks of it, the young one does seem to belong to him... How have I never seen him before? It's obvious that he is a FireWing like me, and he is a Guardian as well, how did I miss him so often? I must be blind to miss a rather handsome drake too. Wait what, no, he is much younger than I am... She thought to herself, allowing a tiny grin to form on her face. It barely lasted a second before she became serious again, listening to the dragons response to what they had asked. It did seem a bit strange for the NightWing to be laying on the floor though... Maybe she was telling the truth after all.

"Why would it be bad if they took over?" She asks, seemingly full of questions.
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 am

Lucifer shot Tempest a rather friendly look and forced a smile towards Ender, still rather questionable of his sudden appearance. He tilted his head and placed a talon to his chin, pondering of what topics he should address. He let Tempest speak and Ender reply, listening attentively. He was quite unsure what to do with the brute, unable to decide whether to fish out information from him or not. But he looked unstable enough as is. He chuckled at his indecisiveness. "I must say, I had left my caverns in search of eventful encounters and I surely was granted my wish. However, I dare say that matters like these must be dealt with more thoughtfully. Is there a particular reason you're journeying beyond the respective areas of exploration for NightWings?"

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 pm

"First, there is only one.  Second, would you count being murdered by my split while he is laughing at you bad?  Because if not, then you are insane.  He is my split of my anger and insanity to put it in short, and when he gets control for even a minute, chaos will happen. And third, me and Draco usualy do this to find something interesting like this." I replied to the question he said, before another unthinkable thing happened.  "Well, i see you have been talking about me.  He is indeed right thought since i can see that some of you think he is lying.  This is also getting boring for me trying to get past his barrier, so i'll just be stopping for now.  Oh, and by the way, you all SUCK, especially you Ender." He said before leaving me alone for now.  If this continues with all these unexpected things he is doing, i think i would go crazy.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 am

Tempest inwardly sighed, her eyes disbelieving what she was seeing. Was this NightWing was insane, did she really have a split personality, or was she making it up. But after listening, and hearing the sudden outburst Ender made, Tempest finally decided maybe she was actually telling the truth. Tempest lowered her guard after the ugly outburst, deciding that maybe she should be friendly for now.

"That must be rather infuriating, I actually feel sorry for you. It just wouldn't go too well at all to have that just below the surface always fighting against you for control. However, I honestly don't know how I am meant to react to this, but I feel like I should give you a bit of a chance." Tempest gives them a half grin, then turns to the water near them. Tempest steps towards it, and lowers her head, sniffing the water. Thinking that it was safe, she takes a long drink of water. The cool liquid quenched her thirst and soothed her dry throat. She raises her head, smiling at them now, "It's a rather beautiful spot here, don't you think?" Tempest asks no one in particular, just trying to break the ice and tension around them.
Ignatius Sikum
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Despair on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Lucifer listened to Ender speak. But perhaps it was someone else? Lucifer found the explanation lacking a plausible feature, and was left baffled. Surely the poor brute had lack it's sanity! But to his disbelief, he was proven wrong upon the sudden introduction of another within the same physical prison. How awful it must've been to maintain and sane mind when two mentalities would intertwine! Left speechless, he only stared down the brute with a flustered expression.

Lost for words, Tempest had seem to find them for him and spoke. He cleared his throat quietly and took side to Tempest, an eye on his brother and more importantly, Ender. He still noticed the minnows darting across the water as the ripples collided, but composed a sight of beauty and awe. He peered back to Ender, on thin ice. "Y-Yes, this is indeed quite the scenic region..." He stuttered with a soft voice, still unsure of what to think after that astonishing experience. He was left pondering as to what to do with the NightWing, and if he was safe with two mentalities.

Female Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 pm

(( Bumping this so Ender can see and maybe post))

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:51 am

(( Seeming her account is active again (Ender) bumping one more time. ))

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top