Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Destella

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Post by Draken on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Draken woke up in his cave again, he usually slept in but he was having nightmares. His nightmares had him finding out that his parents were evil and wanted to kill him, this was the 6th time this weak he had this nightmare. Draken walked out of the cave to get some fresh air and to forget about what had happened. Draken had a headache and was very tired but he felt different. Draken felt like something he wasn't like a different being and not a normal dragon. Draken sat down and his headache got worse until minutes later something happened. He was changing and he saw his black spots turning red and he was turning black, he never had this happen to him before, he was confused until it suddenly stopped and he turned back to normal. Draken walked back in the cave nervous about what just happened and went back to sleep.

Draken woke up in the morning still having a headache. He didn't know what was triggering this and he also didn't know what happened last night. Draken stretched his wings and flew out to an open field to relax so this headache he had could go away. Draken laid down on his back stared at the sun and was scared on what would happen next.

Last edited by Draken on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new begining (invite only, ask for invite)

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Storm looked up in surprise as Myth ran toward Draken. He saw that she was starting to panic, but Storm stayed calm. "Myth," he said in a soothing voice. "He will be okay. Just calm down." He looked into her eyes softly. The least thing they needed right now was panicking.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:05 pm

She breathed in and calmed down, "Ok," she said kinda weakly, "What can we do?"

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:23 pm

She heard Storm call out from the meadow and almost whacked her paw into her face. Of course he would be there, why didn't she think of it? Oh. Well she knew it was there, but she was hopelessly lost, and the voice gave her direction to go.

She ran towards Storm, jumping through the mess of trees which she made yesterday and carefully ran up to them. "What happened? Did you do this?" she accused, a glare glinting from her eyes as she looked at him sternly. "If you have, you do realise that I will probably kill you." Ella snarls, before she is whacked over the head by Marlowe's tail.

"Would you just calm down you psychopath." Marlowe growls, glaring at her. Ella sighs, but backs down, muttering an apology to Storm.

FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 541

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Storm lifted one eyebrow (If they have them XD) at her threat. "First of all, of course not, why would I hurt him? He is my friend! Second, I wouldn't have been calling for your help if I had hurt him," he reasoned, before getting back on topic. "Anyways, he was threatening me. He looked like he had gone crazy and was about to try to fight me when he just collapsed!"
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myth on Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:37 pm

"Do you know how to cure him Ell? Any idea at all?" Myth asked
//Sorry if not Ella XP//

Myth
NightWing Trainee
NightWing Trainee

Female Gemini Monkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:54 pm

( Me again.)

Ella sighs, shaking her head as she mutters rather bitterly; "I said sorry."

Ella knelt down next to Draken, the grass being squashed beneath her weight as she placed two talons next to his neck. His heart rate was a bit accelerated, and he was warm, almost too warm for a NightWing. She sighs, taking her claws away. "What a day to not have my herbs, umm, does anyone know if there are any sorts of tiny yellow and pink flowers in the field?" she inquires the dragons around her, wondering if they had any idea what that was or if she would have to go and find some herself.

Marlowe raised an eyeridge, maybe Ella was actually a healer after all. He had been doubting her for quite a while now. Maybe it was time that she could surprise them. "I don't know if there are any flowers like that, but I can get you the water equivalent." He offered, to which Ella nodded. Shortly afterwards, he dove into the water in search for the plant.

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Storm smiled at the EarthWing, since he didn't mean to offend her. "It is okay. I know that you were just worried for your friend. I am worried about him too, he said, also kneeling down beside Draken. They sat in an awkward silence for a few moments when Marlowe was searching. Storm broke it.

"I am sorry if I made the wrong impression. I am Storm, lieutenant of the SkyWings. Nice to meet you, Ella." He gave her a smile.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Ella nodded to him, "The pleasure is mine Storm, I would be more formal and polite about it, but I am a little worried... I am Ella and well.. I am a healer I guess..." She said nervously.

Marlowe growled as he couldn't find the sea weed, and he kicked off the ground to search a new area. He searched there, his eyes picking out the details of every living plant. But there was none that he knew contained the same characteristics as the one he was after. His claws brushed past a plant, and he swung his head back. A smile creased in his muzzle as he ripped the plant from the seabed, then dove through the surface of the water.

He shook the water particles from his face, and did so with the rest of his body before he made his way down towards them. "I think this is what you are after.." He spoke quietly, handing the plant over to the healer. Ella nodded, before she put the herb in her mouth and bit into it a few times. She then forced Marlowe to use his water to make it a paste, before she rubbed it onto Drakens' temples.

"In theory, that should be able to help him with the overheating and such, maybe if we are lucky, he may also be able to wake up and tell us what is going on." She said, a little nervously but firmly.

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:54 am

Storm was about to reply, when Marlowe came out of the water. He nodded to Ella's next words. "Let's try it than," he replied, also looking a little worried.

//Sorry, short post//
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:54 pm

//bump//

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:55 pm

(( Waiting for more than one person to reply because it's tedious doing large replies and having one person post afterwards, sorry ))

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:57 pm

(( Last bump for me ;-; ))

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:51 am

// There is nobody else that can post, if Draken is knocked out! Just make Ella try to heal him. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:04 pm

(( *Sighs* I'm doing everything in this right now.. it's kinda frustrating... ))

Ella shoves the new mush into Drakens mouth. It was slimy, bitter, sour and just the most disgusting mess you could ever imagine. She sighs, wandering over to a stream and clearing off the excess muck. "If that doesn't wake him, NOTHING will." She says dryly.

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:19 pm

After a while, Draken woke up coughing. "Yuck, what was that?" He asked as he got back up, he rubbed his head and saw everyone surrounding him. He was confused and his head hurt pretty badly. He didn't know what happened all her remembered was looking at the sun with Storm and then everything going completely black and he just woke up to see this. He didn't know what to say, all he did was sit there in confusion. But eventually he spoke. "Ummm what happened? Why is everyone surrounding me? Did I do something wrong?" Draken waited silently and tried to stay as calm as he possibly could.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 am

Marlowe tilted his head to the side, giving a raised eyeridge to Ella. "So that stuff actually worked aye?" He inquired her, and she gave a stiff nod, before she moved to Draken, using her paws to try and hold him up as he sat up rather hurriedly. She used her right one to keep him steady and to make sure that he didn't pressure himself too much, "I don't know what happened... Storm does though, all I know was that you were unconscious.."

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:26 am

Storm sighed in relief when Draken woke up and started asking questions. "Well," he started, "You turned all evil, and you looked like you were going to try to kill me, and then you passed out. I don't know why." He looked at the ground, not sure what else to say.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Draken listened closely and was surprised to here what Storm said. I... I turned evil? he thought to himself, he was so nice and friendly that he would never expect himself to do all evil like that. "Oh my, I'm so sorry Storm, I didn't know that could happen, I would never hurt you, I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry." He said feeling bad for what he did, at least he went out before he actually did hurt storm.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:05 am

Storm shrugged and smiled. "Oh, it's fine. You weren't in your right mind. I could tell something was wrong with you," he said, trying to cheeer him up.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am

Draken sighed, he still did he thought something was wrong. He had never turned evil before, something was definitely wrong. "Can you tell me everything that I said to you, when I wasn't acting right?" He asked hoping it wasn't too bad.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Storm relayed everything that had just happened, not leaving out anything. "Then, you just passed out! That was when I called for Ella," he explained. He went silent after that, awaiting Draken's reaction.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sikum on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Ella and Marlowe also listened to the tale, not exactly knowing what had happened. Ella more visibly showed her horror and confusion, whereas the bulky SeaWing decided to keep those emotions hidden, tucked away.

So that was something like a demon form... an alternative form.. I've never seen nor heard of something like that before-it could be dangerous... Marlowe though, glancing across at Draken, his tail sweeping back and forth behind him as he listened to the dragons.

"Well.. ermm... I'm sorry that happened Storm... but at least no one was killed.." She said, then frowns slightly, "Were either of you injured?"

FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Draken's eyes widened at the sound of what he did. He wanted Storm's blood in that form? That was definitely something Draken would never think of doing, but apparently in that form it WAS something he would do. "Oh... I'm so sorry Storm, please forgive me, I think I need to learn how to use that form a bit more and no Ella, nobody was injured...... at least I don't think so." He said nervously, hoping that he didn't injure Storm.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 am

Storm shook his head at Ella's question. "No, I was not injured," he replied. Draken looked awful now that he knew what he did. "It's okay, Draken, really," Storm comforted. "Of course I forgive you." He smiled at the NightWing SeaWing.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top