Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Snowscale

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

SeaWing Festivities: Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SeaWing Festivities: Idea

Post by Bassasail on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:25 pm

So, there has not been much I have been doing recently as a leader, but, I kind of want to do a festival thing for the SeaWing Clan. Since I have nothing to do I was kicking around the idea, festivies such as contests between the creatures of the abyss (Paining (yes painting underwater -_-), sports, etc.) and such. If anyone has any suggestions I will be open for any you can give me. Other then that I have planning on here to do.

Male Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SeaWing Festivities: Idea

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Can always do something to do with me, since I still kinda live in the tribe. Since I don't have a separate realm due to the world being my realm XD. Maybe a race or something to do with an event. Hunting event... etc

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top