Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Svadilfare Today at 2:16 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Astral Today at 8:44 am

» Reunion (Astral)
by Astral Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Baldirak Che'le Yesterday at 11:26 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Destella Yesterday at 9:06 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

» The Mentor Program
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 pm

» Sulgar
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

» Example Character Application Aari
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Day of Dragons Character Profiles
by Astral Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:17 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:59 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Ragnarock Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 pm

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm

» Hello my name is hydra.
by Hydra Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:56 pm

» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

Top posting users this month
Astral
Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLife in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Voting_barLife in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Baldirak Che'le
Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLife in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Voting_barLife in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Naviera
Celestia
Destella
Svadilfare

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Storm opened his eyes. He was sleeping in his bedroom. He sat up, the soft mattress sinking a little beneath his small weight. It had been around a month since Storm had adopted Sarah, and he was loving it. It was great having a daughter. He stood up and yawned. He walked out of the room and shambled downstairs into his living room to cook some pork for him and Sarah.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Sarah on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:58 am

(Hi I am sarah nie to meet you)

SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life in the Skies (Open to SkyWings)

Post by Atrex on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:38 am

\I'm good, just having no motivation lately and I have been busy xD Athy's fine, shes here beside me Very Happy and hi Sarah!\

Atrex heard a familiar voice and looked up sharply, olden eyes resting on Storm's small form. He relaxed and smiled warmly. "Hello, Storm!" He self consiously rubbed the bruise under his left front wing. It LOOKED like a bruise upon first glance, but it was really an infected wound, swollen and oozing with pus despite the ointnent on it. Atrex was talented, yes, but he'd need a professional to take a look at it. Damn those poisoned bugs!

"What brings you here?" Atrex questioned, turning and walking inside his private hideout. "Come on in! I have a snack for you if you want it!" Atrex's hideout was small, but cozy, big enough for two dragons of his size, so Storm should have plenty of room. In the middle, a catfish was cooking on the glowing embers of a fire. Herbs decorated the handmade shelves and two pelt beds were laid out at the back.

Atrex realised he's forgotten his cross and rushed over to his bed. It hung on a small wooden pole, gleaming in the sun's light. Atrex hooked it onto his claw and slipped it around his neck. He then turned to Storm. "How's life at the Skywing tribe?" He asked as he started rummaging through his herbs.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:49 am

(Smile)

SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:52 am

// Okay! Do you guys want to continue RPing in the 'Great Friends' thread? Nebula came in, and I am wondering how this is gonna play out! Smile //

Storm smiled and walked in. "Thanks," he said, grateful for Atrex's hospitality. "Life has been good for me in the SkyWings. Remember how I told you about my daughter, Sarah, a while ago? Well I was hoping that you would be willing to meet her today, if you are up to it." He watched Atrex put on his cross necklace, hoping that he was indeed up for it.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:27 am

Atrex looked up from rummaging. "Oh really?" He asked, grinning softly. "Well, yes! I was praying you'd say that actually, because.." He went back to rummaging through a shelf. "Dammit, where ARE you, you son of a-" he raised his head and hit it on the shelf above. "OW!" The shelf toppled over onto his head and Atrex collapsed, banging his chin on the shelf below ans falling onto his belly. The wooden plank fell onto his forehead and snapped in two, and the herbs toppled onto his face and neck.

"For the love of fu- FRUITCAKE!" Atrex went bright red. "Athena's rubbing off on me," he muttered. Then his eyes darkened and he blinked. His Athy.. Oh god. He shook it out of his head and lifted it, shaking his neck to rid it of the herbs and plank of wood. "Ah! There we are!" He reached out with a claw and plucked a small, wooden toy from the floor. He stood up and turned to Storm. "Here! It's for her to practise her play fights on, or just for a toy to sleep with at night!" It was a small, simple, wooden elephant. "Saw an elephant on my travels, so.. You know," Atrex grinned. The trunk was crooked, and the ears were SERIOUSLY out of porportion, but it was crafted with love. "Took me a while. I hope she likes it!"

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Storm winced as Atrex crashed around in the space. "Ouch. Are you alright? You really need to stop doing that," he added. Then he saw Atrex pull out the elephant. "Wow!" he admired, picking up the small toy. "That is really nice! You have some talent! I am sure Sarah will love it." He gave the wooden creature back to his friend. He turned towards the entrance. "We should get going now, if you don't mind. Sarah is waiting for us." He looked out in the direction of the Sky Kingdom.
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:21 pm

BUMP
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:07 pm

// Sorry about this, Sarah. I have another RP where Storm has another friend that Storm wants Sarah to meet. I will give you the link once we are ready. And you know you can join more than one thread at once? You don't just have to be in this one. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:53 pm

// Here: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3577p45-the-sunset-private-sparks-storm-and-hopefully-sarah So basically, Sparks is Storm's friend, and he wants her to meet Sarah. //
Storm
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2