Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Delphin, Midnight

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

I'm Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Leaving

Post by Draken on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:42 pm

hey its Draken and I really screwed up, I mean I really did and I feel really bad for what I've done. To stop the guilt I will be leaving DRF unless one thing. I will be checking on here for 5 days and if this topic gets 5 posts telling me to come back, then I'll come back. If not then I'll leave. I owe a huge apology for Ausurath mostly. I'm so sorry Au and I hope you can forgive me. I hope there are some nice people who want me to return.

Bye Sad

Drakey's Theme: (Enjoy)

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Leaving

Post by Sly on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:07 am

You really shouldn't try and force people to post here if they want you back. From my experience, you have made a number of friends here (Sol, Vera, Ella, Kyuurei etc.) and forcing them to post here to make you stay can be seen as rude and potentially make them lose respect. It is ultimately your decision to come and go, not others (unless you have broken a few rules of course). I saw and reviewed what happened, which is understandable why you feel bad for what you did to Au. In my opinion, it hardly warrants for having to leave the site forever just because you are on bad grounds with only one other user.

Nonetheless, it is a real shame to see you go so soon ;-;. Take all the time you need to recuperate. Go outside, have some fresh air, do other everyday activities and play some games. You are always welcome back to DRF if you feel comfortable doing so.

Regards

Spoiler:
Sly
NightWing Healer
NightWing Healer

Male Posts : 618

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:21 am

Ok, I understand I'm sorry I acted this way and I'm sorry I made this topic. In real life, I suffered from depression when I was 12 and 13 and I thought I was better and obviously after this, I was not. I act this way whenever something bad happens and It always goes wrong. I'll think about coming back today. I'm very sorry and I hope Au and I'm also hoping the Vera will forgive me.

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmos on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:41 am

Hey there Draken! It's so disappointing to see you go, but I am glad that we were able to give you a satisfying experience here on Dragons Roleplaying Forum. I'm not very sure what happened between you and AuSurath, but let bygones be bygones.

We will all be waiting for your return, and take care!

(PS, Cossy luvs u. You're such a precious thing. :C )

[i]"Life is a gift, cherish what you've been given." [/i]
Cosmos:
Cosmos was the cutest baby..

PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS!

Cosmos
EarthWing Wise One
EarthWing Wise One

Male Libra Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:13 am

Hey Draken! Why would you leave after just one person is 'on bad grounds' with you? i don't want you to leave, but if you want to, know that you will always be welcome on DRF and with Storm.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:23 am

I see no reason to leave, things happen. Running away would only make you feel worse so chin up and continuing rping Razz

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:27 am

Yeah, totally. Come on, Draken, you can get through it! Smile

Storm: "Yeah, Drakey!"
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 am

Me: Don't let that keep you down. Trust me, i have seen this in my entire family, especialy my mom. But enough about that, just stay Determined! (lol, undertale joke.)
Ender: Yeah Draken, i went through a lot like that, but for a comletely diffirent reason. But i went through it with a smile on my face and never letting bad thoughts come to mind like this, even though it was that my best friend almost killed me. Sad
Ender 2: I agree with him about that, i lived with him through h3ll and back on all the problems he went though. From a little argument to an all-out battle between dragons i never seen before. Something like that is nothing, so do whatever it takes to be happy.
Draco: (yeah, he is here too, what about it?) Don't step into the darkness and make bad decisions, because if you leave, then you will lose all of your friends. I have done that before when those humans did what they did. But it's not my choice to make, however if you do leave, you will be missed.
Me: You can not listen to them if you want, but they do speak with reason. They are saying if you leave, the three of us will indeed miss you, or maybe even more than three.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malek on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:27 am

This is Bassasail speaking:
To tell the truth, it sucks when you leave somewhere and choose to not come back. Just because you and another have problems with one another that does not determine whether or not you leave, so what? You got "on bad grounds" with someone, okay, thats one person, not half the site, maybe you could patch up something between the two of you? I don't know. Its you option to leave, not ours.
Malek

Female Posts : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draken on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Ok, I have been thinking all day and I have decided to stay, I'm very sorry if I made anyone disappointed in what my past choice was, which was too leave. I just felt a lot of guilt and it got me upset. I hope that everyone is happy that I'll be staying

Draken
SeaWing King
SeaWing King

Male Leo Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Storm: "Yeah. I know I sure am."

Me: Glad you are staying, Drakey!
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Ender: That's wonderful that you are staying here!
Ender 2: Well, at least you knew what you were doing, and i'm happy for you. (THERE! I SAID IT, YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!
Draco:I think we are glad you made this choice, but like i said, it's your choice. I hope you are feeling better Draken.
Me: I agree with the three of them, and they are also happy. (Shut up, you forced me to do this! I just wanted to do my usual killing, but nooo! You did this to meh!!! Well excuse me for trying to make him feel better, since you are the most unfriendliest dragon to ever say you are happy for him. (This is random, i'm sorry.)

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top