Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Dragon Naming Game
by Crag Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:44 pm

» Greatest Naruto RP (Celestia lolol ahem ahem)
by Robo Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:08 pm

» Soshi: Goddess of the Elements
by Astral Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:26 pm

» Ragnarock (Finished)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:25 pm

» Draciel (Ready For Review!)
by Baldirak Che'le Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:20 pm

» You know, a mate could do her well
by Draciel Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:11 am

» Left to the Forest (Starlight order)
by Attor Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:41 am

» Zio, a Lightwing trainee
by Zio Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

» Introducing: RISK, DRF Edition!
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:58 pm

» Tundra the Icewing/nightwing assassin
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:57 pm

» Live Finds a Way (Order of Starlights)
by Destella Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:31 pm

» EarthWing Ranks
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

» Our Ruin (Hanuel)
by Attor Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:32 pm

» Reunion (Astral)
by Incus Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:47 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:37 am

» Father and Child Bonding Time (Cygnus/Sul and El)
by Cygnus Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 am

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by malaki Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

» To Claim a Future (Risk Event)
by Tenebris Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:41 pm

» Dealing with Darkness (Tenebris)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Chogath Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:08 pm

» Surviving Sovereigns (Baldirak)
by Attor Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:43 pm

» this Pitiful life (Story submission )
by Baldirak Che'le Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:29 am

» A Life Disrupted (Destella)
by Snowscale Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:05 am

» My Choice (Wake)
by Naviera Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 am

» Updated Active Characters List
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Top posting users this month
Baldirak Che'le
Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Vote_lcapBroken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Voting_barBroken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Astral
Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Vote_lcapBroken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Voting_barBroken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Crag
Soshi
Robo

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 315 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Empty Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asvania was a strange little thing. She had spent most of her life on the run. To say the least her mother had been a big meany throwing her out one day and leaveing her. Ever since that fatefull day she had slowly lost the innocence most hatchlings possese and grew skittish avoiding adults like the plague. She wanted to leave the city but she couldn't It's food supply the thing that held her rooted to the place. It was lonely for her but she was not scared haveing been hardened by the ordeals and fights hatchlings should never see. Whilst most hatchlings never learned to fight she had to smaller predators finding her a very precious treat to own. That and the adults... They kept trying to catch her but she was not going to let them hurt her like her mommy! Today she had found a nice open barrel of meats and was scrounging on it her thin body purring a bit in delight. This was until a fox came around and starting prowling. She was quick to notice and tried to growl at the fox but despite her toughness that part of her voicebox was not devoloped and all that came out was some funny sounds. Raceing around a corner the fox giveing chase she stops and waits just out of sight. As soon as that red muzzle pops up she gives it a hard nip leaving the fox squealing out and quickly climbs up the fox biteing and scratching territorial over her food. The venom leaking from her teeth was a pretty good sign of why the fox was so distraught squirming under her.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:43 pm

(Well i was thinking it would be fun to do an rp where the other family meets the newcomer.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm

// problem is they don't rp much anymore, most left or went away, would love to but hard to do.//

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:55 pm

(Ahh. Well ill think of something because i had a great time rping with you and would love to do another. You can quickpost which is nice.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:55 pm

(Maybe an rp involving a tour?)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:17 pm

// mhhh don't think it would last too long, maybe having a small time leap would be a good idea like 2 weeks or something //

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:18 pm

(Hmm that is a good idea. I think id enjoy that.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 am

(Can you start that im bad at timeskips.)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 am

// yeah, also what do you want to do about the seawing features? //

Two Weeks later...

The sun was rising in the distance as Ark awoke in the den, smiling towards the curled up Asvania. Giving off a yawn he whispered towards her "Its time to get up little one" nuzzling her slightly with his snout. Today Ark was going to take her fishing or otherwise known as hunting.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 am

(I would like to keep them and if you want add a fee more. Im going to have to some point update my character sheet when im less lazy.)
It had been a good couple weeks for Asvania feeling quite happy about her situation. She had everything she could want. A loveing father and a steady source of food. Feeling the nuzzles she got up with a yawn stretching out. Her scales where cleaner then they had been for a long time and she was beggining to plump up nicely. "Okies! What are we doin today?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:03 pm

// Well how about this, She still looks like a earthwing with green scales, but has webbed feet, gills and a fined tail, feel free to ask if you want anything else. //

Smiling he lifted up her snout with his nose, "I know its early but how about we go hunting, I can teach you some new tricks." As he pulled back he licked her chin to reassure. Nuzzling her forehead with his paw he turned towards the entrance as he started to exit he playfully tapped Asvania with his tail, chuckling he gestured towards her to follow.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:08 pm

She giggles as she is nuzzled her tail increasing in speed by quite a bit at the thought of hunting again. She did love a good hunt. Nuzzleing back she chases after him after the tail hits her jumping up and down in excitement. "Yay I really would love to learn more. Hunting is fun" (sure sounds good)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Nodding with a proud smile he replied "Well if you love hunting so much you could become a tracker when your older, as their role for the tribe is hunting." Lowering his paw down so she could get on him since the way down was by flight. "There's always something to learn, even myself I learn new things"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 pm

"Yush daddy but I also love fighting! Both make me feel so excited and hyper when I do them!" It was the first time she had ever called him her dad which showed she was warming up to him alot. She jumped into the paw with an eager bounce. "But I thought you where perfect! You never mess up."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Sticking his tongue out playfully, "Everyone messes up now and again.. I have done in the past. If you like both you could always look towards leadership one day." chuckling he placed her on his head for now, as he quickly dived off the platform, gliding along the surface of the water so that it was a gentle landing. As he lowered his head he replied "Don't go to far alright?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:33 pm

She crawled onto the head from the paw hugging it close and purring happily. She enjoyed flying over the water looking down into it for fish. "Okay daddy ill stay close. What we trying to catch."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Chuckling he replied "Anything! well anything we can catch" smiling he continued "I know I could just create our food, but thats no fun" pointing towards the reef not too far from them, in the distance he could spot a school of fish. "There see?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:33 pm

She wiggles hyperly as she stares into the water at the fish licking her lips. "They allways look so tasty. How do you sneak up on fish tho? Its so open and easy to see us here compared to solid ground."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 am

Chuckling he replied "Well thats fairly simple you have to move as fast as them, in most cases you can't but its about the first strike. Move to a suit able position then dart at one" smiling he continued "Want me to show you first?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:07 am

She wiggles a bit looking intently at the prey before asking "can you show me first? Im worried I will mess up if I go first daddy. I don't want to mess up."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 am

Nodding slowly he replied "don't worry about messing up, your learning theres loads of time to prefect." Nuzzling her head with his paw scratching slightly. Pulling away he quickly dashed towards the fish, sneaking slightly he waited for the right moment. Before you know it he charged towards the fish and clamped down on one. Swiftly returning he swallowed his catch "alright?"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:25 am

She giggles purring happilly as her head is scratched makeing her smile more confidently from his words. Watching him rush and catch a fish so quickly she wiggled like mad hyper to try herself. "My turn!" She swam up to an area near a group of fish wiggleing before rushing after them like daddy. But... She didn't control her speed and went tumbleing in the water as she lost control scareing them away.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 am

Smiling as he watched her dash over towards then fish chuckling slightly as she miscalculated her speed. Swimming over he smiled and replied "Hey its alright take your time, swimming isn't that easy. Aiming towards the group over there, point yourself towards them and use your tail to push yourself. Your doing great"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:42 am

"Okay..." She said a little dejectedely at the fact she failed but swam over to the next group. Stareing at one fish she focused on it and pushed foward after it. She was on track to get her fish but she was so totally focus on that fish she ran face first into another it hitting her over the eyes with a large thud. This stunned the fish and she grabbed it but her tail went between her legs at how sloppy the catch was. That and her head was still ringing.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Watching with a proud smile bringing back memories of his previous children, raising his brow as he noticed a fish getting in the way of her. Chuckling slightly under his breath he caught up with her, nuzzling her head softly trying to numb the pain. "Hey.. hey... it worked maybe not the best way but you caught it, its alright little one believe me we all start like that. The main thing is that we try. " Tickling her slightly with his other paws on her scales aiming to reassure.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:00 pm

"Okay daddy.. Ill try harder next time! I juse was so focused on the one fishy." She began licking him and purring from the conforting speech. She was glad to have such a careing daddy.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum