Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 3 Dragon10

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Site Rules

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org Baldirak: baldirak@rpgdragons.org

Latest topics
» Once I'm gone
by Cygnus Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 am

» To Claim an Island (RISK, DRF Edition)
by Wake Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

» Advisory Training: Part 2 (Wake)
by Phantasmas Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:29 pm

» Festival of ascendants (Open to All)
by Incus Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:29 pm

» The Hunter's Return ((Open to All))
by Solomon Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:10 pm

» Grey meets Blue (Wake)
by Tharasis Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:08 am

» Akarui
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:21 pm

» A Knight of Leostonnia Chapters 5-8 [Read only]
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:58 pm

» Sins of the Fathers (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:14 pm

» Nightwing Society
by Tenebris Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:45 pm

» Unexpected Repercussions (Tenebris)
by Tenebris Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:36 pm

» You've Got A Friend in Me (Wake)
by Wake Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:43 pm

» Cyclone and Typhoon: The Twin Storms
by Baldirak Che'le Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:46 pm

» Keeping up Appearances (Vilkas)
by Vilkas Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am

» Kulden, Exploring Griffin
by Baldirak Che'le Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:26 am

» Silent Watch(Open to Twilight)
by Galeon Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am

» Venture Into Adulthood (open)
by Noctis Umbra Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:26 pm

» Noctis Umbra's Characters
by Noctis Umbra Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

» Noctis Umbra Jr.
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 pm

» Adder, the Icewing
by Baldirak Che'le Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:59 pm

» Silence, Lies, and Ink (Hildrhilt)
by Chogath Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm

» On the Road Again, Part 2 [Open to Everyone]
by Hildrhilt Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

» Slender, creatures of the Downside Under
by Bassasail Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:30 pm

» Addali the Bounty Hunter
by Wake Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:00 pm

» Lost and Found (Hildrehilt, Destella, Snowscale)
by Snowscale Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 3 Empty Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Asvania was a strange little thing. She had spent most of her life on the run. To say the least her mother had been a big meany throwing her out one day and leaveing her. Ever since that fatefull day she had slowly lost the innocence most hatchlings possese and grew skittish avoiding adults like the plague. She wanted to leave the city but she couldn't It's food supply the thing that held her rooted to the place. It was lonely for her but she was not scared haveing been hardened by the ordeals and fights hatchlings should never see. Whilst most hatchlings never learned to fight she had to smaller predators finding her a very precious treat to own. That and the adults... They kept trying to catch her but she was not going to let them hurt her like her mommy! Today she had found a nice open barrel of meats and was scrounging on it her thin body purring a bit in delight. This was until a fox came around and starting prowling. She was quick to notice and tried to growl at the fox but despite her toughness that part of her voicebox was not devoloped and all that came out was some funny sounds. Raceing around a corner the fox giveing chase she stops and waits just out of sight. As soon as that red muzzle pops up she gives it a hard nip leaving the fox squealing out and quickly climbs up the fox biteing and scratching territorial over her food. The venom leaking from her teeth was a pretty good sign of why the fox was so distraught squirming under her.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Smiling happily at her reaction he replied "It would mean your a daughter of a god" he chuckled holding out his paw, "I always take care of those in need, you deserve to have a family and to have a good life" Moving his snout down closer so he wasn't intimidating. "I know its strange.. I wish the best for you little one"

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor) - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Innocence. (Priv for Arkhor)

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:35 pm

She gives a uncertain smile at the first statement before nuzzleing him and giveing a soft purr. "Where do we go then? Do you have a den? Is there anyone else nice ill get to know?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:56 pm

chuckling he replied with a smile "Well you have plenty of choices, personally I like being by the sea. You could always come to the seawings, they always welcome people" continuing giving off a soft growl to reassure "There would be plenty of fish"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:35 pm

"Sounds fun. It's allways so dark and sleeping on the rock leaves you hurting in the morning. I tried takeing some soft stuff but got caught and had to run. Can we go?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:45 pm

smiling he nuzzled her forehead with his paw, "Aww don't worry being with the tribe means everyone helps you out, your own room and soft bed. Food when ever you want and an ocean to play in. If you wanted I can give you more seawing features to help you swim, Its your choice though your perfect as you are." chuckling he replied "Well if you wanted we can, it should be around sunrise I can teleport us there."

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:53 pm

"That sounds great to me." She said nuzzleing into the paw eagerly. She was getting worried tho as around this time the other earthwings began wakeing up and shed go hide and sleep till they fell asleep. "The others will wake soon... And I don't mind swimming betters fun."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:13 pm

"Hey.. its alright.. you don't have to fear anyone..lets go if you want" nodding he used his teleport power to arrive at the seawing coast looking onwards towards the sunrise over the horizon. "You alright?" nuzzling her snout with his own.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Her eyes got huge the second she saw everything arround her. She had never seen the surface and without a parrent to teach her she had no clue about anything. She flinched as a bird flew by startleing her to hide under his snout. "Wha..."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:06 pm

"Hey its alright, nothing will hurt you here... what would you like to do?" smiling giving off a soft growl to comfort the scared hatchling. Nuzzling his paw over her head.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:23 pm

"Its all so strange and weird up here. I dont even know the names for half of this stuff. Can we just head ...... Home for now. I need a bit of time." She nuzzles into the paw happily.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm

nodding he replied "Sure, theres no rush anyways. Lets fly back you can go on my head if you want?" chuckling he opened up his paw inviting her. As his tail brushed against the sand waiting for her.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:01 pm

She giggles at the thought of flying for the first time and is quick to climb onto the paw. "Iv'e never flown before this has to be fun." Her eyes grew wide as she says this.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:25 am

chuckling he lifted his paw up towards his head, allowing her to get comfortable as with a swish of his tail against the sand, his wings open. "Off we go" beating his wings sand blasted behind him, as they soon soared against the surface of the ocean below.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:56 am

She wiggled off the paw and onto a nice little spot on gis head curling up nice and comfortably on her new perch. She eeps out as they flight before yipping in delight at being able to see everything. "Pretty."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:28 am

As his wing tips touched the surface of the water he splashed it high above them, lifting up higher he could see the palace of the seawings in the distance. Hoping that Asvania would like it there, as long as she was happy thats what mattered.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:09 am

She wiggles a bit as she sees the water go flying. She looked down and saw a ton of fish never seeing so much food at once. On sight of the palace her eyes grew wide.
(Its my birthday)

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 am

// Happy Birthday Razz XD

Ark creates a cake and flings it at her face lol//

Soon enough after flying for a while Ark landed on one of the balony's overlooking the ocean below. Trying to act quiet incase the tribe where to spot him, after all their where a few who practically worshipped him. Yet he didn't really like it, looking towards his family's den he wondered if anyone would be home. He doubted it, moving towards the den he entered the entrance sighing slightly as he guessed right.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:29 am

(Lol tyvm) *licks cake off face*)
She was amazed by the structure they landed on looking around eagerly at all the stuff there. She had only stayed in the more rural part of the haven avoiding the thicker populated parts so she had never seen such large structures. Her scales where quite dull even after the swim because of the time she spent hideing in muddy places. Maybe she would finnaly plump up some.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:51 am

Curling up inside the den, lowering his head so Asvania could come off. "Well.. how do you like it?" smiling he lowered his head on his paws looking down towards the hatchling. Raising a brow he coiled his tail around his front getting comfortable.

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:41 am

She quickly jumps off of the head looking arround the area curious about all the area. "I love it so much brighter." She said begining to walk arround the den. "Does anyone else stay with you?"

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:08 am

Nodding he replied "Yeah I have a family, it used to be larger but many things happened." Turning his head looking towards the other rooms, "Yeah its brighter here, thanks to the tropical like nature. The sea below is beautiful."

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 pm

"It is quite pretty.. I can't believe all thats happened in just a short ammount of time... So many new things... Do you think everyone will like me? I'm kinda scared about it and im usualy not scared."

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:35 pm

"Aww don't worry little one, I'm sure everyone will like you, even if they don't which I doubt its not your fault. No one should force you be who you want to be" smiling he petted her on the forehead, "it might be a good idea to get some rest Asvania, there will be loads to explore later"

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asvania on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 pm

She nuzzles him softly purring happily at hearing this and wagging her tail. Giveing a soft yawn at the thought of sleep she begins to wiggle her way between his tail and body relaxing. "Okay that sounds good." She closes her eyes.

Asvania

Female Aquarius Pig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Smiling as she rested against him he slowly coiled his tail around her providing warmth for the young hatchling. Resting his own head onto the ground he gave out a yawn, not really that tired but he hadn't slept for a long time since he doesn't really need to.

// can end it here if you want? Any ideas you wish to rp? //

Arkhor
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next