Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Great Friends (Open)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Continued from The Training Session: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3148-the-training-session-open-to-all //

"Whoa," Storm said, trying to calm Draco. "Athena turned into a wackadoodle for a while but she wasn't in her right mind but she is okay now." He said. "Now we may need to go hunting. Atrex gave me a little bit ofelk meet back in the temple, don't ask me how, but I am still starved." He frowned.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Friends (Open)

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:02 am

//Well a new dragon has appeared, Athy's a bit mad, -understatement xD- and Storm's being nice, so.. ya xD//

Atrex returned from his flight that went wrong. he'd taken his eyes off Storm for a moment to look at a herd of buffalo, but he had lost track of the smaller dragon and had to trace him all the way back. Atrex's throat was dry as he approached the three, make it four, dragons. What would she say to him?What would NEBULA say to him? Atrex had just disrespected his mate, which was inexcusable.

Atrex landed and looked up, golden eyes surveying the scene around him. Athena looked angry, an expression he was used to. Her fury was being directed at a dragon Atrex had never seen before. He dropped the elk off his back and jaws and claws, and approached. "Is everything okay, guys?" he asked, worry on his expression.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:01 am

Cariharn was just exploring places when she happened upon a group of dragons, one of them seemed particularly irritated at another dragon for some reason. Her instincts immediately told her to not get involved, while her brain told her that she should observe. Conflicted, she just stood where she was, observing the dragons, hoping that she won't be dragged into whatever mess that was happening at the moment.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:02 am

Her scent entered his nostrils. That cold, enticing scent that caused his poor brain to go into a frenzy. Atrex turned his head and his eyes widened at the sight of his crush, Cariharn. "C-C-Cariharn!" He stammered, a nervous, foolish grin finding it's way onto his snout. The poor drake went very, very red.

He hesitated, before he slowly approached. Oh god, she was here! Again! "H-how've you been?" He stuttered, hoping the sight of his former possible lover attempting to verbally abuse an innocent dragon didn't put her off. He was going red as sin, and then redder.

He felt all warm inside. He couldn't believe this! How could ONE female make him so giddy! He guessed it was her personality. They had a lot in common, despite the different species.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:49 am

The interesting bunch of dragons only grew bigger along with Rhaegos's anger. His pride getting the better of him he reared up his head and stared menacingly at the female. With a dark tone the old dragon said "What's it to me?! I only offered up my assistance and was met with hostility!" His pride and anger getting to his head small trickles of flame seemed to drip down his maw and set the grass under him alight. "Do you treat all dragons this way?" Angrily his tail whipped through the trees behind him, snapping branches and cracking against the larger trees. Multiple plans ran through his head as the possibility for conflict grew.
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 am

The large, elderly dragon roared and sent trees cracking from his tail. Atrex turned, gasping, knowing Athena was NOT going to like being challenged. "Okay, okay! Calm down, guys! Its okay!" He said, rushing over, half tripping over his back wings which were dragging behing him. In an act of bravery, he steppee in between the two, using his wings to make sure they didn't near each other. "We're all dragons here! You just gave Athena a scare," he said to the elderly male. "Allow me to apologise on her behalf. It was how she was raised," he said gently. A flash of pain entered his eyes. Poor Athy.. He could remember her crying against his shoulder as she tried not to lose herself unfer her uncle's control.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:21 am

This dragon was, unfortunately, a little bit taller then Athena. She didn't back down though, and raised her wings to make herself appear larger. "Only because you startle us!" She snarled. She went to charge him, but then, of ALL dragons! HE got in the way!

"Atrex, get out of the way!" She exclaimed, glaring at the drake over Atrex's golden head. She then hissed at his words. "You didn't have to tell him that!" Anxiety was in her voice. She glowered at her golden childhood friend. "Listen Atrex, wether you're crazy or you're trying to be a hero I could care less, but I said, get out of the way," a threatening tone came into her voice. She stared at Atrex, her wings lowering a few inches at his gaze. Those eyes.. So full of innocence and.. And hope. Stop it!

Athena went back to being hostile, her softening expression hardening into an intimidating snarl. She glanced over, and saw the female. She looked at Atrex, then at the female, then back to Atrex. Her wings lowered in her surprise by another few inches. She blinked.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 am

Attex stared at Athena,mfear creeping into his brain. He started to breathe heavily under that cold, unforgiving gaze. He opened his mouth, but his throat was so dry he could barely talk.

When Athena told him to shut up, he found the courage to stand up to her after a brief glance at Cariharn. "N-no!" He exclaimed, squaring up to her. "You'll end up maiming this guy!" He said, stepping forward and blinking very fast.

Uh oh. She noticed. Atrex followed Athena's gaze, and went crimson. "Yeah.." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with a wing. "Don't judge me!" He said after a moment. He then turned back to the male. "Er, hi, I'm Atrex. This charming female is Athena, that's Storm, Nebula, and then you have the beautiful Cariharn," he grinned nervously.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Rhaegos took offense when the one known as Atrex said she would maim him. As if anyone could maim him! This time glaring at Atrex he boomed "In all my 957 years I have not yet fought a foe who could best me in combat. What makes your friend here any different?" It took Rhaegos a second to realize his pride was clouding his reason when he took an aggressive step forward. Realizing this he tucked his wings in and his tail calmed down. His voice much quieter than before he addressed them all. "I have been called Rhaegos as of late." At that his face took a more neutral expression. Though he was confident in his prowess he doubted he could take this many dragons near their prime.
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Storm watched all of this in confusion and his mind whirled. That was good! Atrex had someone else so he didn't have to be with Athy. He shook his head, going back to the predicament at hand.

"Well, it is an honor, Rhaegos."He walked over to Atrex and Athena, obviously on Atrex's side of this. "We do not want any trouble. We, at least most of us," he looked at Athena, "are peaceful drakes." Storm looked back to the large dragon, his expression calm, but serious.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Cariharn noticed Atrex's glance and brightened up a little. Well, at least there was a dragon here that she knew. After the other female seemed to seem, hopefully calmer, she approached the group. When Atrex introduced her to the other dragon, she looked at Rhaegos, and nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Rhaegos, you say that you have never been bested by another dragon in all your life. How many dragons have you faced?" she asked, her eyes full with intrigue.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:57 am

Atrex raised his wings and folded them in front of him as the older dragon stepped towards the MUCH, MUCH younger dragon. "Woah woah woah! Take it easy!" He exclaimed. "And you don't want to know!" He added, nodding at him. Okay, now he seemed to calm down. When the drake introduced himself, Atrex too folded his wings to his sides. All four of them, to show he wasn't planning on taking flight or fighting him.

"Nice to meet you, Raegos!" He smiled at him in an attempt to calm him further. Storm spoke, so sure Rhaegos would listen to the Skywing lieutenant? Atrex wasn't the best at talking, that was luck, so he let Storm take over and he looked at Athy. "Can we talk?" He whispered. "After this?" He then turned and approached Cariharn.

That warm feeling came back as he gazed at her with his golden eyes, a foolish grin finding it's sneaky little way onto his face as he stopped beside her. "S-sorry for.. A-all the drama," he stammered. "Athena's nice, really! She's the bestest friend I've ever had, no offense to the others or you, just.. Be prepared to deal with her a little sternly, since she has an EXTREMELY short temper, okay?" He chuckled towards the end. He gazed at her again, and then his mouth spoke without him meaning to. "You look awesome today." He went from gold to CRIMSON, the biggest blush he's had today. It went up to his EYES and down to his NECK. So now he looked like a firewing! A very.. Odd looking firewing.

"Er.. Yeah. Yeah! How many opponents have you defeated, Raegos?" He asked in an attempt to save himself, rubbing the back of his neck nervously with a wing.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am

Storm mentally face palmed himself as Atrex made a mess of himself. He had to stifle a laugh, though, as Atrex blushed and looked like an odd FireWing. He bit his lip to stop himself. Atrex was smitten!
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 am

Athena smirked as Atrex said, "beautiful Cariharn." She then rolled her icy blue eyes as he made a spectacle of himself in front of her. He was obviously head over tail for this female. She had to hold back a laugh, and she bit her tongue to stop herself from crying with laughter as Atrex went the colour of sin. "Awesome? Is that the best you can do?" she teased, before she sighed. Okay, she HAD overreacted.

When everybody was focused on Atrex, she glanced at the drake and gave him a very subtle nod. A silent apology. She hoped he understood she wasn't good with words.

She then looked at Cariharn. "How do you know our Atrex?" she asked her, having a few ideas.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:07 am

Rhaegos was uncharacteristically amused by the questioning. With a quiet chuckle he noticed the one he believed was called Athena nod. His expression softened and turning to the rest he pretended to ignore the young dragon and his attraction to another ice wing. Though that amused him as well. Sighing he said "For making me laugh I suppose it is only right I answer your question." Narrowing his eyes in thought he mulled over his memories. Tilting his head back he said "I can honestly say I never thought to keep track of how many dragons I have fought. However I do remember that I only purposefully killed around 8 or so dragons." At that his facial expression went blank as more memories flooded into his head.
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 am

Athena heard his chuckle, and then his expression softened at her nod. He had accepted her apology, it seemed. She blinked as he described how many dragons he had intentionally killed. Eight? That was nothing compared to how many she had killed. Countless. Hundreds. Many called her a monster for the crimes she had committed. She would never tell the others. Innocent hatchlings. Pregnant mothers. Drakes on the verge of adulthood. Only Atrex knew. She looked at him now, and wondered.. how could he stand to look at her?

She looked at Rhaegos and spoke. "Really? was it in fights or.. if you don't mind me asking," she added the last bit quickly, meeting his eyes with her icy blue.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 am

//Athy, that avvy is totally RAD! Very Happy//

Atrex glared at Athena. "Shut up. You're the one with the temper of a bull," he joked, going even redder, if it was possible. He then grinned at Athena's question. "Good question! we met on a blind date! it was awesome! sure it ended in.. disaster," he trailed off. "BUT we were okay! Cari was awesome as she always is, I was.." he trailed off. "As.. me, as always, and we caught fish! speaking of Cari," he looked at her, worry in his eyes. "Are you okay? Im really sorry about what happened. It was my fault. I tried to show off to impress you because I didn't know wether you wanted to see me try or not, so.." Atrex looked at Athena, daring her to say a word. He had gone so red it actually HURT to look at him a little bit.

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 am

// Just so you know, I PMed you, Athy. //

Storm was glad that the tension was going down. He didn't let the large dragon out of his sight though, as he looked at the others. He smirked at Atrex. "It is okay, Atrex. You don't have to be embarrassed." He looked at his silly golden friend, thinking how awesome it was to have friends like the ones around him.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 am

Rhaegos this time looked a bit angry as she asked the question. Not at her. Mulling over his memories of the most hated dragons in his life he answered coldly. "I said I killed them. If I ever killed a dragon in a fight then it was unintentional." His angry expression faded as he was brought back to the present. "Of course times have changed. I'm sure you may have killed more than I have." At that he brought his attention to Altrex and laughed loudly at his appearance. Not maliciously more amused. "You look like a firewing barely out of the shell."
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:17 am

Athena looked a bit surprised when Raegos looked.. angry. She nodded quickly. "Okay. Got it." She then stiffened at his words. "Yes.. I have," she said delicately, adverting her eyes. The shame was there, but she hid it well.

She laughed with Storm. 'Don't worry Atrex, I don't think your girlfriend minds too much!" she chuckled. She threw back her head and let out a child's laugh. She then looked at Nebula and walked over to him. "Sorry about losing the head," she said to him privately.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Cariharn had to stifle a laugh when she saw Atrex's strange red colour, looking at him, sympathetically. When Rhaegos answered her question though, she nodded her head slightly, figuring she had stepped on a minor bomb there.

When Atrex began to explain how they all met, and apologised for the incidents that happened, she smiled a little and shook her head. "Oh don't worry about it Atrex, I had plenty of fun!" she said, a little more enthusiastically to show that she was completely fine with what had happened. She blushed a little when Athena suddenly mentioned her being Atrex's girlfriend and almost too quickly exclaimed, "O-Oh, y-you misunderstand Athena. We're not at that stage yet!"

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Storm grinned at them both. "It sure seems like it," he remarked in a playfully mocking tone.

// Sorry, short post. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:57 pm

// LOL The winners for the blind date event just got announced, and Atrex and Cariharn got 2nd! You both get the title 'lovebird' now! I guess Caritrex is just meant to happen! X3 Check it out here: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3496p25-valentines-day-blind-date-event-2016-winners-announced#49893 //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Athena smirked at Cariharn's enthusiasm towards the date. She would have given up a year of her battle training to see that. "Oh?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well, I think you'll be at that stage soon enough!" She grinned at Storm, then she spoke again. "Don't worry, Cariharn, I can be your bodyguard in case Atrex decides to kiss you far too early," she smirked.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 am

Atrex grinned at her. "R-really? S-so you're not mad?" He exclaimed, looking as happy as a "lovebird." He looked at Athena and gaped. "She is NOT my girlfriend!" He exclaimed, his NECK going red because the blush couldn't go any redder on his forehead. Steam was coming out from his mouth because his face was so HOT! Well, many females would say that he was hot, but.. Nevermind. The point was he was being roasted alive.

"Stoooorm, you're not helping!" Atrex moaned at his friend. He then facepalmed at Athena's words. "This ir mortifying," only Cariharn could hear this. "I'm NOT going to kiss her yet!" He glared at them. Realising what he said, he put a wing over his mouth. "Well, unless she doesn't want me to, which is totally fine by me! Or, if.. She wants me to.." He stammered. He glowered at Athena, knowing very well what expression she'd be wearing. "Shut up."

Okay, he WAS tempted to just.. Lean in and.. You know, do the smoochy stuff with Cariharn, but did she want it with him?

Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:35 am

Athena grinned as poor Atrex broke the biggest blush record. She then laughed as he stammered and messed up while trying to get everyone to realise he wasn't going to kiss her. She was wearing the biggest smirk as he looked at her, eyes daring her to say a word. She shrugged and looked away, before looking at Nebula. "You were almost the exact same," she chuckled, teasing her mate.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top