Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Great Friends (Open)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Continued from The Training Session: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3148-the-training-session-open-to-all //

"Whoa," Storm said, trying to calm Draco. "Athena turned into a wackadoodle for a while but she wasn't in her right mind but she is okay now." He said. "Now we may need to go hunting. Atrex gave me a little bit ofelk meet back in the temple, don't ask me how, but I am still starved." He frowned.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:17 am

// Maybe we should make another RP thread for me and Atrex and then join back together when they are done hunting? //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:21 am

Atrex listened to Storm, and calmed down a bit, but then the anger faded completely, and a cold feeling spread throughout his chest. Grief.. Jealousy.. Fear. Fear of losing her. Her trust in him. She had saved his tail multiple times and had nearly given her life for him. Her attitude, her bravery, heck that was why he fell so hopelessly in love with her, and now he'd broken that bond.

Just THINKING of her face sent Atrex into a depressed state. His shoulders drooped and he gazed at the ground. "Can I go on a rant for a minute or two?" He asked Storm. "I just want somebody to listen."

//cool! You do that!//

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:24 am

Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:05 am

BUMP
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:21 am

//STARBOOOOOOY! where aaaaare yooooooooooou?//

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 am

Chuckling from her comment about Atrex he replied with a smile "How did you meet him?" raising his brow looking interested. Sighing for a moment as he sat relaxing close by.

Alts: Nebula, Blizzard, Zyailor, Dusk, Monsoon, Devi, Degzauth, Rohkar, Lucy
Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:41 am

// Did you see what I posted my rank too, Athena? And I want to see your fanart of Storm and Sparks! Very Happy //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:43 am

//xDxD Oh my god, ya copydrake! xD And I'll post it after I get home!//

Athena grinned, before she sat down beside him and began. "Well, I was eleven at the time, and I was having my first gliding test. it was by the beach, and the sun was at it's peak. I was dangling my claw in the water, when I looked up and," she chuckled at the memory. "I saw a big golden object headed towards me. I shouted, watch it! but the dragon slammed into me and we both ended up in the water." She chuckled again, remembering Atrex's gasp when he realised they were charging each other head on. "When I surfaced from the shallows, he was standing there, staring at me. Atrex says to me, 'oh my god, are you okay?' and he goes to help me up, but at the time I barely knew him, so I slapped him and gave his chin an uppercut," She collapsed into laughter, knowing Atrex hadn't been badly hurt, just very, VERY surprised.

She grinned and continued. "So I get up, and I say to him, 'keep your eyes on the path in front of you!' and he's saying, 'I'msorryimsorryimsorry,' over and over again." She remembered that SO well. When she had met him, she was only eleven, and Atrex was only twelve, but he already looked like a drake. broad shouldered and big crested. She had been intimidated by him. "So after a moment of awkward silence, Atrex said, what's your name? And I said Athena. And I asked him, what's your name, crashboy? And that was the first time I'd seen him smile." She looked at Nebula. "But it was a long time before I returned that smile."

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:38 am

Chuckling from her reaction and replied "Well it certainly sounds like you havn't changed" sticking his tongue he smirked, "I havn't got any funny stories" nuzzling her snout for a moment.

// sorry about the short post //

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:03 am

Athena chuckled. "Oh haha," she then returned the nuzzle, purring softly as she closed her eyes, feeling his warm neck pressed against her white snout. "That's okay, I'll do the funny stories for the both of us," she said softly. She still felt terrible for Atrex, but until he came to her, it was best they avoided each other.

She lifted her head and smiled up at Nebula. "So, anything interesting happen while you left me worrying?" She chuckled.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 pm

smiling slightly as it shifted towards a frown, "Sorry... I was checking on something above..." looking into her eyes for a moment feeling sad at making her worry. "You know the palace above the planet? I used to live there with some others... I decided to check if any of my kind where around... It was a bit dangerous though... Since it was attacked last time I was there.." Sighing he turned his snout pointing towards her own, pressing his nose against hers.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:05 am

BUMP
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 pm

(Hey where are they all located I may want to join in if that is ok.(

SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:49 pm

// Ummmmm... I don't remember XD Somewhere in the rogue lands. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:17 am

Sarah lays down in the sun(Whereever they are lol) and yawns. She spies on her day secretly hiding in the trees.

SkyWing Hatchling
SkyWing Hatchling

Female Aries Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:59 am

/sorry for absense!/

Athena listened to her mate's words, nodding when a nod was required. Her face contorted into one of shock. She looked up, half expecting to see a huge blazing castle in the sky. She looked back at Nebula when he pressed his snout against hers. She smiled softly and pressed back, purring softly.

"Dod you find anyone?" She asked softly, putting her wing on his claw, since she didn't exactly HAVE front claws, being a wyvern. She hoped Nebula wasn't the last Starwing. It would be so hard for him, because it would mean his family, his friends, all rhe dragons he cared about would be dead. It would be like Athena being the last dragon on Earth. It'd drive her crazy, literally.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:20 am

// It is fine, Athy. I have been busy too. Smile //

Storm soared down toward the recognizable clearing where Athena and Nebula sat. He dropped the elk down into the grass next to them both. He shot Athena a look that said, don't worry, he is better now, and sat down next to her, waiting for Atrex to put the rest of the meat down.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:48 am

Athena saw Storm returning, and dread filled her. She looked for the golden flash as Storm nodded. She didn't say anything. Her grip on Nebula's claw tightened as she waited. What would he say? She wondered. She lashed her tail. The young icewing sighed softly and briefly buried Her head in her white shoulder. She felt so bad.. guilty. Athena hadn't felt guilt for a long time. Guess being a female with a short temper worked out for her, as well as the eighteen years of torturous training from her uncle.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 am

frowning slightly as he replied "No.. I didn't... I'm just glad I have you" smiling slightly tightening his grasp with her wing. raising his brow as he saw storm sighing slightly as he spoke. Looking towards Athena for her reaction.

Arkhor
God of Life and Seas
God of Life and Seas

Male Leo Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 am

// Hey I'm new and I hope you don't mind if I pop in  Smile //
Rhaegos was annoyed. Why humans refused to stop screaming confused him. Where did screaming get them? Finally fed up with it Rhaegos dropped the human and watched as it screamed its way down to the woods below. He took his time flying towards it. You don't get this old without being patient. Landing comfortably he quickly ate his silenced snack. With blood still dripping from his maw he noisily crashed through the trees until he came across 3 dragons. Or wyverns it was all the same to him. Cautiously he eyed all of them. The atmosphere seemed really tense. Of course the starwing gave him pause. He'd never killed one of them before. Wordlessly he used his illusion magic to make his voice seem louder than it was "I hope I am not intruding. But do any of you need assistance?" He didn't really care but he was curious about the starwing. Rhaegos had only seen one once and from a very great distance. Consider his curiosity piqued.
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:35 am

//its no problem! Very Happy//

Athena smiled at Nebula's words. "Hey, nobody likes a kiss up," she went to kiss him, but then a loud crashing sound sent her onto her claws, whipping around as she raised her wings with a hostile snarl, flapping her wings as she prepared for a fight.

She saw him then. Blood dripping from his maw. Caution in his eyes. His loud voice sent her ears ringing, but she ignored it and kept her aggressive stance rigid. "Whats it to you?" She demanded, approaching slowly. The fight with Atrex and the news of Nebula possibly being the last starwing had put her in a bad mood. And when Athena was in a bad mood, well.. Things get very ugly. Very, very fast.

Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:01 pm

// Where is Atrex? //

Storm growled and turned toward the sound. He had dealt with more enemies than ever, lately, and he was sick of it. He just hoped that this dragon wasn't an enemy. Though the loud voice was a bit alarming. "We are in no need of assistance," Storm replied, shooting Athena a dangerous glare. "Thank you, though." Storm didn't want to make a bad impression on this dragon, so that he wouldn't be an enemy, but Athena basically threw that out of the window.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by davezilla10 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:31 pm

// Just out of curiosity is there a turn system here? //
davezilla10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:35 pm

// Not very formally, but you should give people a turn to post, at most after a couple turns. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:03 am

//Ummm, hope you don't mind me jumping in. What's happening now exactly, though?

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top