Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Azar, Tenebris, Wake

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Great Friends (Open)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Friends (Open)

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

// Continued from The Training Session: http://www.rpgdragons.org/t3148-the-training-session-open-to-all //

"Whoa," Storm said, trying to calm Draco. "Athena turned into a wackadoodle for a while but she wasn't in her right mind but she is okay now." He said. "Now we may need to go hunting. Atrex gave me a little bit ofelk meet back in the temple, don't ask me how, but I am still starved." He frowned.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Friends (Open)

Post by Nihlus on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Nihlus looked down at the Skywing. They were even tinier than he had first thought. Squishable, even. He stretched his aching wings and dropped onto his stomach with a tremendous thud, crossing his fore-talons and laying his head lazily onto them. He deserved some relaxation. Work just piled up back at the Firewing palace, didn't it? "Firewing Lieutenant." he said plainly in response to the Skywing.

(Waaay too short ;-Wink

Nihlus
FireWing Lieutenant
FireWing Lieutenant

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoanani on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:30 am

//oh sorry! I thought you were someone else XD Lets just say she referred to him as male or dragon when talking to him XD//

Athena heard Atrex's voice, and decided to listen. For once. She backed off, slowly forcing her hackles to lower. She sat down near the two and introduced herself after Storm. "Athena," she said. She then glanced at Ender, looking for a hint of rage. She had.. Somewhat, forgiven him. One thing about Athena, if you broke her trust, it was very, very hard to get it back. So if Ender wanted to be her friend again, well, it would take a while.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."
Aoanani

Female Virgo Buffalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrex on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:15 am

Atrex watched all of this take place in the spqce of a few minutes, staying quiet. If he opened his mouth, his tone would be coated with hostility. He couldn't help feeling jealous of the other males that Cariharn was talking to. He was just another drake, there was too much competition for Cariharn's heart.

Immediately Atrex felt awful for thinking those thoughts. His eyes widened and he felt his face go red with shame. There is no compeition! This isn't a game! She can pick who she likes! he screamed inside his head. how dare I think those selfish thoughts? he growled inside his head.

Still, he couldn't help being.. POSSESIVE of Cariharn. No female had made him this bold and.. And NEEDY for attention. He NEEDED her attention on him, he NEEDED.. Her.

Atrex watched Nihlus speak and nodded. "Uh.. Atrex." He stretched his four wings for a moment to exericse them, before tucking them back in.

The whole course of dragon history may depend on a change of heart in one solitary and even humble individual - for it is in the solitary mind and soul of the individual that the battle between good and evil is waged and ultimately won or lost

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense
Atrex
LightWing Healer
LightWing Healer

Male Posts : 289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkn on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:21 pm

"Wow, this place is so beautiful. Why would they want to keep me away from the surface, from this wonderful world i see before me." I whispered to myself, walking and admiring the surface, until i heard some voices, a few being foreign to my ears, and one that i knew perfectly well. One that i'm sure belongs to my friend Atrex. I slowly walked closer to the source to find the friends i made when i was at the temple. Athena, Storm, Ender, and Atrex were all there with three other dragons i never seen before. I walked closer to Atrex to surprise him, since i think he never heard that i was allowed outside of the temple walls. "Hello Atrex, it's nice to see you again." I greeted my friend, allowing the others to see me as well.

(alts: Draco the flamewing [b]and Ender the two-minded dragon[/b]
Darkn

Female Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top