Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

Svadilfare

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D Kitaro Weyr Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayHOSrealm of the seven

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I was flying back to the firewing tribe, thinking of what i could have done today instead of relaxing and things like that.  But i noticed a Black dragon flying towards me.  I think i saw this dragon before, but it was back when.....oh no!  "Is that Ender!  I though he died once those humans did that thing.  I think we are in big trouble now." I thought to myself, preparing to fight a used to be friend.

Last edited by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Ender on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:02 pm

"Oh, i didn't want to use them as defence, they were a search team to find anyone that wandered inside here. If i wanted to attack you, i would of sent a entire army to find someone like you. I don't want to fight you if you want that, i am a queen that only wants peace." She said to the newcomer, frightened on how he had just angered one of the most dangerous Darkwings, since he is the one who had slain 100 members of the eternal flame without getting damaged. "Ok, what you just did there, if you want to kill me didn't work. What did work though is to get me peeved off!!" He roared in rage and ran towards the attacker. "NO ONE SHALL HURT OUR QUEEN! YOU WILL BE VANQUISHED BY THE POWER OF THE DARK MOON!" he roared again as other soon joined in to her defence. "NO WAIT! DO NOT ATTACK!" She screamed to try to stop them, but was useless.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Storm stood by the queen's side the whole time, not attacking until she gave the word. A flash of annoyance went through him as the DarkWing tried to jump on Alyas. "Tell me when. I will stick by your side through all of this," he whispered, not taking his eyes off the two who were fighting.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 pm

I was looking around when i heard one of the Darkwings shout at something, and i found that a armada of them charging to one lone Firewing. "Wow, that's a lot of Darkwings against one dragon. Should we help it, cause i think that is something we should do." Ender 2 whispered to me, and i was surprised at this. Ender 2. Talking smart. In front of me. Right then and there. "I think we should leave them alone. Besides, he was the one who angered them." I replied to Ender 2's question, and once again he agreed with me. "Okay, i got one question. Who are you, how did you get in here, and what did you with my split personality?" i asked in a frightened tone inside my mind, which was greeted with his signature 'are you serious about that!?!?' face.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Alyas laughed with amusement as he skilfully dodge the DarkWing's attacks every now and then. "Yes! This is what I wanted! I'm so glad you understood my intentions!" He reared back and grabbed the dragon's wing briefly, leaving a faint wound.
The rest of the army, he stayed on defensive, lashing at them with his tail, the metal chains on it clinking at every attack. One of them got close to him, causing him to flinch for a brief second. He constantly switched between attacking the main dragon and the others, seeming to never lose breath but in truth, he was barely juggling them all at once with the strength he was at now.
Whether it was instinct or pride, it didn't seem as if he was about to draw out his trump cards any sooner, nor did he sends that he was in too much danger.

Click here for Alyas' Bio!

Alts: Cariharn, Tamira, Kenshin
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 am

The queen watched in horror as the newcomer, instead of killing them, tortured them until one fell from his wounds unable to move. This was cruel and unusual even the god that enforces those things, the Dark Moon, is terrified by his actions. "I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT MY dARKWINGS ANY LONGER!" She roared, and immediately went from kind and gentle to a monstrosity that was fulled by rage. She transformed her entire body to what looked like her battle form. Her armor, which was actually her scales, was gold with black lines on the outside, and spikes covering the neck, legs, and head. The transformation made all the Darkwings, attacking or not, stop in their tracks and bowed down to the queen."I'm giving you one last chance to leave now, i don't want to hurt you. But if you stay, then prepare for to have such a bad time." She calmly said as she floated in a majestic look. "Storm, you will be my backup in case if he decides to fight dirty. Draco, you will help me as well, and Ender, get the wounded Darkwing to saftey. He has had enough punishment by fighting this monster.? The queen whispered into our minds as she planned out her attack.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:02 am

Storm nodded and prepared to fight. The queen looked magnificent in her battle form. It was epic. He smirked. If that FireWing wanted to fight, he would soon regret it! Of course, he didn't want to fight, he wanted to take this out peacefully. But sometimes that can't be a solution.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 am

The queen was serious. This caused him to feel so much excitement, it was here and now, that he would prove that he is strong. That he is not weak and that even a queen will not be able to stand up to him. However, he was not stupid, he sensed immense strength from the royalty in front of him and as the other dragons had seemed to make way for the queen, he calmed.

He clicked his jaw a little, revealing a second pair of teeth as he stilled his breathing. His vision widened, he took a fighting stance and with a grin he spoke. "Now, queen, let me have a taste of your strength. Clearly you are of one of he highest caliber, and I would be more than happy to fight you and prove myself." "Now, why don't you display your power for me?" he asked with a mocking gaze.

Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:42 am

]"Okay, but this is a warning shot." The queen told him before firing, and charged a all of light inside her mouth. It grew bigger and bigger until something happened that turned for the worst, that the light swallowed the darkness around it. "I'm sorry." She whispered to herself before firing a beam of light/dark straight at the attacker.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Alyas' eyes narrowed as the ball of darkness and light came towards him. With a deep breath, he let out a roar of fire, engulfing the beam. The strength of the two forces were so strong that it countered one another, and Alyas did all he could to prevent himself from being tossed back into the brick wall behind him. Such power, it stirred up his excitement even more as he focused all his strength into the flames coming out of his mouth. The heat and light combined from the two attacks would melt anything that came in contact with it, but it didn't seem like it would end anytime soon.

Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Storm shielded his eyes with one wing as the light and fire engulfed the place. It left him blinded for a second. A panic went into his head. What about all of the scrolls?! They are a sacred part of history! These scrolls are hundreds; even thousands of years old! he thought. The scrolls would all go up in flames if even a little fire licked one gently. He shook the thought from his mind and focused on what was happening in the fight.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:24 pm

The queen noticed that her beam of light was no good, but since it was a warning shot, it was predictable to someone of his power. She then held her paw out, and part of the energy from the beam split into a small branch to from a sword of swirling dark and light energy. But it came with a cost, since the beam was weaker than his counter. The flames engulfed her attack and went straight for her, and almost succeeded. the blade the queen summoned blocked the attack, for a little bit until the immense power knocked her out of balance and blasted her armor. The queen fell where she originally was and hit the ground hard enough to make her armor, which was made of pure light, break and leave her with only her helmet"You do have some strength. I wish you could help me, but since you tortured them instead of killing them, we have to fight until the winner has won." She stated as she readied herself to have a battle at either a death or until someone passed out.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Storm looked worriedly at the queen. He couldn't believe that this FireWing was powerful enough to stand up to all of this. "Should I join in now?" Storm asked nervously.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:25 pm

"No, this is between two challengers for now. You may join if things get bad." The queen politely said to Storm, and looked at the newcomer that has not only desecrated her temple or kingdom, not only did he torture a innocent Darkwing to exaustian, but this dragon has also destroyed her only armor. "You think you have won, but that i did was a warning, but since you did this, you have made me reallyReally mad. Now you will pay the price of trying to kill me." The queen said, getting more enraged and her scales becoming darker and darker and getting more and more like a demonic Darkwing. Her scales then became so dark they seemed like she was the embodiment of nothingness, and had spikes all over her back and head. "Shall we begin now? This is the battle you have been waiting for isn't it? Well, i have one thing to say to you. The two of us are going to have LOTS OF FUN!" The enraged queen said and laughed maniacally as she gotten filled with hate for this dragon. "I feel sorry for you Firewing, you have just killed yourself by doing that." Ender 2 said to the Firewing and letting it know that he has made a terrible mistake, and he is going to have a terrible fate.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Storm swallowed, watching in awe as the queen transformed into the darkest DarkWing he had ever seen. Gosh, he would need to read some scrolls on how that was possible. He drew in his breath when the queen spoke with almost an evil tone. He was really excited to see this battle go out, for he was certain that the queen would not lose.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Alyas narrowed his eyes, the Queen's strength has immensely increased. Any normal dragon would have surrendered by now, but that would just mean accepting his defeat. He almost threw up at the thought of surrendering. Either he dies or the queen gives up, without going easy on him.

"Her Majesty isn't so nice anymore I see, and tortured? I merely only knocked them out, for a few days perhaps. You should be honoured that someone like me would even just put them out instead of killing them. You still have your underlings, but they will be rendered immobile for some time, " he explained, glancing briefly at a couple of the fainted dragons. " I hope we have a splendid time," he said sarcastically before preparing for his next attack.

Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:13 pm

"Typical, outsiders that think doing that is better than killing them.  But it is the other way around, since their wounds travel even after death, and doing that is something you will never understand." She said monologue while preparing for a huge attack.  "But i do have to say one thing, i hope you are happy with this, cause you made this mistake yourself." The queen then said, and then disappeared into the shadows to attack.  "Because when i'm done with you, no one will hear you scream, and no one will come to see you die!" The queen finally repeated what a certain enemy of Ender's to herself.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Storm shuddered at the words. It sounded really creepy, especially after she had just transformed into a giant DarkWing.

// Sorry, really short. //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:05 pm

After those words the queen said, i broke, and the only one who knows what happens when i break. "oh no. No no no no no no! Don't break now, we need to stay calm and not kill anyone!" Ender 2 pleaded for me not to break, but this has gone too far. Now, the queen is going to die when i see her. "I am going to kill you, dearest queen. You have just broke my sanity, and now i will break your soul!" I roared in a insane tone of voice, all because of those few words. 'But nobody came' is those words that will let that queen know that she is going to have the worst time that will be ever imagined.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Storm looked at Ender with astonishment. What the heck? He didn't have time to think about it. He leaped on top of Ender, trying to pin him to the ground for the second time that day. He hoped that he wouldn't break anything again. Or worse.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:13 pm

Alyas stood guard, his breathing stilled until it was so quiet, the only signs of him breathing was the heaving of his chest. His tongue flickered in and out as he listened carefully for any signs of movement. In his mind, he knew he might have dug his own grave, but that didn't matter. He wanted a battle to prove his strength and overthrow those above him and he has gotten it. If he dies, he dies, he cared less about being spared.

He flicked his tail upwards, taking out his spear and observed his surroundings carefully. "I don't fear my death queen. Threats like that are like blessings to me. I'd rather die than to let others see my suffering," Alyas said chuckling as he prepared to ignite himself on fire.

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cariharn on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:13 pm

//Whoops forgot that I wasn't on Alyas' account!

Cariharn's Bio
Theme:

Alts: Alyas, Tamira, Kenshin
Cariharn
IceWing Scholar
IceWing Scholar

Female Capricorn Snake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:38 pm

// LOL that is okay. Smile //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:18 am

"GET OFF OF ME! I NEED TO FINISH WHAT THE QUEEN UNLEASHED! I WILL BE ABLE TO DESTROY HER OR IF IT IS THE LAST THING I WILL DO OR I AM NOT A LITTLE ECLIPSE!" I roared, getting close to my 'point of never return', which is the point when i am like Ender 2, except he is cowering in fear and i am stronger than what he would ever do. "Oh no. STORM! GET OFF OF HIM NOW!" Ender 2 pleaded to Storm so he wouldn't get hurt.
*meanwhile during the fight*
"Well, that is quite wonderful since i only want to leave you like what you did to one of my faithful followers." She said with a grin upon her face, until she noticed that some sort of interference with the darkness, coming from a trapped Ender. This power was messing with her cloaking abilities and partially revealed herself, and launched a ball of dark matter from behind to do a sneak attack.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:26 am

Storm had to stop Ender. He felt a strange loyalty to the queen, and couldn't let her die. "NO!" Storm screamed. "You cannot kill her! Stop!" He tried to stop Ender.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 pm

"You do not know what you are doing! He has just went over the point of no return, so get off-" Ender tried to say before i decided to go get rid of him. "Don't you know not to interfere with things you never understand. Now you will pay the price for this. You will be sorry even in the afterlife." I said before i slammed my head into his and kicked him off of me. I got up and looked around while staying in my spot, cause my breakage caused some sort of interference with the darkness, which it will be easy to find her and kill her immediately.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top