Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cassiopeia

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:19 am

First topic message reminder :

I was flying back to the firewing tribe, thinking of what i could have done today instead of relaxing and things like that.  But i noticed a Black dragon flying towards me.  I think i saw this dragon before, but it was back when.....oh no!  "Is that Ender!  I though he died once those humans did that thing.  I think we are in big trouble now." I thought to myself, preparing to fight a used to be friend.

Last edited by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Storm called to Ender. "Thank you!" Then he turned to Draco. "He is talking about the cave that you had followed Athena into. It turns out there was a queen and a fake queen in there and DarkWings and treasure." He paused for a moment. "It is a long story." He stood up and walked over to a tree, before sitting down and leaning his back on it.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:40 pm

"So i was...WAIT DARKWINGS!?!?" I thought to myself in a surprised manner, since Darkwings are dangerous, but the queen is incredibly bad. "If you mean Darkwings as the murderous creatures that used to be dragons that lived to kill anything the queen tells them to do? And you not only meet the queen but also took some of her treasures!?!?" I said in a terified tone, because those who go over to her queen and that takes her artifacts finds most of the cursed with some sort of deadly spell.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Storm nodded. "Calm down, friend. Me, Athena, Ender, and Atrex went into the temple and destroyed the DarkWings and the fake queen. The real queen let us have some of her treasure." He gestured to the amulet around his neck.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:46 am

"Okay okay, i only have one thing to say.  Did anyone have any problems after getting these treasures like it was cursed?" I questioned Storm showing his amulet to me.  Which i did also noticed that Ender said that without the amulet, then he would be dead.  "Well, It does seem like the queen ain't so bad as what i would think.  She did do something that a normal queen wound never do." I thought to myself again thinking about what these treasures hold.
//WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:48 am

// What? //

Storm nodded. "Athena... She... Freaked out. She was getting all angry and came a scale's length away from killing me with her frostbreath," he explained. "But I beat her. All by myself, actually." He smiled slightly. "Never thought that could happen. I put her to sleep with my sleeping dust. It was really close." He looked off into the distance, remembering the day.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:11 pm

//i thought i was on this account, but it wasn't //
"Was she wearing something that came from the queen's treasury. I'm sorry for asking all these questions but the last time i seen a Darkwing and their queens i almost i gotten myself killed on a trip to destroy a 'temple of darkness'." I said to Storm, and that brought up a memory of fighting one of those things. I shuddered at that since when it attacked, it tried to sowalow me whole, and that is something that should be unseen on both ends, but one i indeed more scarring than the other. "But also how and or why did she do this?" I asked again to try and see what the queen is, bit by bit.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:57 pm

Storm listened, trying to keep his mind of his pounding leg. "It was ice armor. Well, I don't think that it was the true queen that enchanted the armor to make her crazy. She seemed kind. The queen said that she had gotten it from someone else. The armor was barely used, and now I believe I know why."
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:59 pm

"Well don't judge a book by it's cover. I should know since there was one that seemed nice until she singled a attack and i was almost eaten alive! ALIVE!" I told Storm in a serious manner since i wasn't kidding. I then saw Ender come back with a disapointed look on his face. "I got some bad news, Atrex wasn't over at the temple. But there is also some good news as well, since the queen knows a spell to heal any wound, so she wants the three of us to go to that place." He said in a more perky tone then what he looked like before, and he smiled a little. But my face was going south from happy, so far south.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Storm smiled at Ender. "Thank you, friend. Draco," he said. "Would you like to come with us? It is okay if you do not want to." He winced as he tried to stand, but he couldn't. He growled in frustration.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:04 pm

"Fine, but it will only be for a little so i can prove you that they are evil." I replied to Storm, which Ender smiled happily seeing me going to that temple. "Great! i'll guide you towards the temple, since you don't know how to get in there Draco." He said happily once again and leaded us to this place.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:28 pm

((Hope you don't mind if I jump in?))

Click here for Alyas' Bio!

Alts: Cariharn, Tamira, Kenshin
Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Posts : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 am

// I don't mind. //

Storm walked along behind them both. He hoped that Draco was wrong. That the queen wasn't evil. He thought about that and tried to make an outline of a plan if something bad were to happen. As they approached and went into the temple, he tried to memorize all of the turns and directions so that they could make a quick escape.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:41 am

"Okay, this is it. Let's go inside, she is waiting for us." I happily said as i walked inside going the other short cut and not to see that place multiple times. After a while of walking, we found the arena, but there was hundreds of Darkwings at the entrance of the queen's chambers. Ahh Storm, Ender, welcome back to this sacred place. I hope you and your guest- ETERNAL EMBER!!!" The leader Darkwing shouted and he growled at Draco, commanding his soldiers to surround Draco, so he couldn't escape. "I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN! WE ARE ENEMIES OF THE DARK MOON!" He shouted as he was getting swared with Darkwings. Then a voice in some unknown language that most o the creatures say, and they got off and went 100 feet from Draco. "I'm sorry of that outburst friends and member of the Eternal flame. He will not go unpunished for commanding his own soldiers to kill one of my guests." The queen apologized for her captain's outburst, and brought us to her chambers.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:33 am

Storm's heart started to hammer as they were suddenly surrounded by DarkWings. But when the queen sent them off and assured them that they were okay, he stayed calm. "Your majesty," he said with respect, bowing slightly, and fell over because of his wounded leg. He yelped in agony as his leg screamed at him. "Grrr! Aaaaagh!" He clenched his teeth together, and gripped his leg in pain.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 am

"Oh my, this is quite serious, but not a big problem." She said while walking over to Storm. She raised her paw, then created a ball of light inside her hand, and put her paw on Storm's leg. After a few seconds, the queen retracted her paw with the light being gone. "Your leg will feel numb for a few minutes, but that is the affect of the healing spell. Now, i think you will trust me enough to heal you Draco, but i do have a secret i must show you, the others can come with." Thq queen said, walking to her treasure room that was still open for some reason. "I am getting a bad feeling right now. Storm, prepare for an attack if things get bad." Draco warned Storm of what looks like a trap.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:13 am

Storm winced and took deep breaths as the queen put her paw on his wound. After a few moments though, the pain started to decrease, and his leg felt tingly and numb in replace of it. He slowly stood up as the pain ebbed away. He swallowed, now standing fully upright, and looked at the queen with gratefulness on his face. "Thank you," he said, stretching his leg. He followed her into the room, and nodded slightly at Draco, preparing for anything. He knew that the queen wouldn't attack him, but he didn't know how loyal the DarkWings were to her.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:32 pm

"i'll come with too, since i think there is a secret that is about to be revealed. Am i correct?" I ask the queen, which her reply was a nod and a smile. She walked over to the painting that held the human and dragon together, and took it off carefully to not damage it. What was revealed was something that shocked Draco so much i thought he was going to faint. The thing that shocked him was a picture with two huge dragons, one was black with silver and the other was red with yellow. She put her paw onto the red dragon and it glowed with some sort of energy. "No way, this isn't true. This can't be his resting place!" Draco shouted in surprise at what those pictures held. The wall with the picture opened to reveal something that looks like nothing from here, but indeed is. There was another room, bigger than the Arena and held much more then treasure, but it held stories that looked older then the first recorded scroll. "These scrolls hold secrets of the Darkwings and other things that you may not understand. But Draco will understand these things and so do i." The queen said, getting closer to one of the biggest scroll i have ever seen. She unraveled it and showed it to Draco, and he gasped, and whispered to her. I leaned closer and heard what they said. "Are you serious, you're the daughter of the Eternal flame?!? How is that possible, she was killed by the Dark Moon before he was banished." "Well, somethings are not what they seem, and most legends follow this rule. She wasn't killed, she had the same fate the creator of the Darkwings . Since she is the daughter of a god, she is immortal, so am i. Can you see the dots connecting with me since i also know other kinds of magic." "I can't believe you are a ruler of these monstrosities. A kin to the Eternal Flame is a queen to worshipers of the Dark Moon." "Well they also do know too, ever since i came here. They are not what they seem as well since they are Darkwings who fight for me and HIM, so they are fighting for and against the Dark Moon." She finished off and noticed me spying on their conversation. "How much did you hear Ender?" She asked me in a scared tone, sensing that i heard too much. "Enough to understand what you really are since i never seen a Darkwing queen with white magic. But don't worry, i'm great with secrets though." I replied, which brought a sigh of relief to the queen. She waited for everyone to have their fill of knowledge.
//When Ender sneaks into a conversation, they just talk like if it was a movie, just to explain.//

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Storm gasped in surprise at all of the scrolls. He wanted to read them all. He jumped into the room. He didn't hear any of their conversation, because he got so lost at the sheer number of them. And she said that they were long ago, so he probably hadn't read any of them. After a little while of looking around, he walked over to the queen.

"These are amazing!" he beamed at her. "Do you mind if I look at some of them? Please?" He almost forgot to be respectful, being caught up with everything. But he suddenly remembered and added the please at the end.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:00 pm

"Yes you can Storm, look as many as you want." The queen answered Storms question, and was happy that some dragons do use their manners.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Storm almost jumped with glee but restrained himself. He walked over to the nearest wall and pulled out a scroll. He sat down against a wall and started reading it, contented.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:42 pm

//I'm not sure how to enter but I'll make it so Alyas is in the same location//

Deep breathing could be heard from Alyas as he slowly inched closer to the dragons and the DarkWings. Inhale...exhale...inhale...exhale and, he let out a puff of smoke through the entire area. His fiery orange tongue flickered in and out of his mouth as he was still, like a predator hunting his prey. Patience...

Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:09 pm

"I'll just wait outside for the three of you to e done." She said and went outside, but sensed some sort of other dragon in this temple. "Hello? Anyone here except for my Darkwings and friends?" She asked whoever or whatever was there, but there was total silence. "Darkwings! I need you here now!" She roared, and three Darkwings came, which were the best ones she had. "I need you three to investigate the area to see i someone is here. Stay safe my little ones." She ordered them and did their sign of respect to the queen, and each ran towards different directions.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Storm barely noticed that something was going on since he had his muzzle into the book. He looked up and saw the queen command the DarkWings to search the place. He forced the scroll shut and carried it under his arm. He walked over to the queen."Is something wrong?" he asked anxiously.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyas on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:21 pm

A grin crept its way onto Alyas' face as he carefully prepared for the DarkWing underling to find him. Closer, closer....

Now.

He lashed out at the poor dragon knocking it over from his ambush. "Too slow. Your defense was also pathetic," he spat out as he mercilessly threw the dragon aside. He soon came into view of the dragons. "If you were to try and get me...queen, you might as well have looked for me yourself," he began.

Alyas
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:50 pm

// LOL. //

Storm growled and prepared to fight the FireWing. Gosh, he was getting tired of fighting lately. He dropped the scroll to get fully into position. He took a deep breath to concentrate and calm his heart down. "Why are you here and what do you want with us?" he finally asked.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top