Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

AcerDesertDraconic, Bassasail, Cassiopeia, Cyclone and Typhoon, Darkflame, Dynamic Oreo, Neltharion, Saqr, Shiera

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
BerksDragonsRuins of Wildwood!Gods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers RoleplayWarriorCats

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:19 am

I was flying back to the firewing tribe, thinking of what i could have done today instead of relaxing and things like that.  But i noticed a Black dragon flying towards me.  I think i saw this dragon before, but it was back when.....oh no!  "Is that Ender!  I though he died once those humans did that thing.  I think we are in big trouble now." I thought to myself, preparing to fight a used to be friend.

Last edited by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revenge that is served with determination (Open)

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:33 am

Storm jumped into the air behind Ender, hoping to stop the bloodbath. He saw Draco up ahead and pushed his wings as fast as they could go to get to him before Ender. "Draco!" he yelled as loud as he could. "Run away! Ender wants to kill you!" He was out of breath now, and Ender was catching up to him again.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

View user profile http://techdragonslair.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:56 am

"WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE! YOU WILL PERISH LIKE OF WHAT YOU DID TO THE TWO OF US!" Ender 2 roared, which i could only watch and try to help him get revenge, but not to kill him though since i don't want to end up like what he did to me.
//I will be switching accounts from this to Draco to post things.//

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 am

"Oh no, i knew this would happen sometime later." I whispered to myself, trying to find a solution that won't end in anyone's death, which the only one is to fight until he is defeated. "FOR THE ETERNAL FLAME!" I roared and charged towards the ground to attack from under him. Luckily Ender 2 of what i seems isn't that smart, so he will just try to follow me.
//Who will you help Storm, the fates of Draco and Ender rest upon your claws.//

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:42 pm

// UGH! SO HARD!!! //

Storm's mind was whirling as he did his best to keep along with Ender despite his weariness. Who do I help? UGH! They are both my friends! HOW CAN I CHOOSE?! he thought, watching the ground rush below him. He growled with determination. Neither of them were going to die on his watch. He flew down beside Draco. "Draco! Can we sort this out without killing?" he asked, his wings making the leaves in the trees rustle.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:47 pm

//Did you just do a undertale joke?//
"Storm? What are you doing here!" I questioned Storm for that if he got into this, it would be a bloodbath. But Storm did make me vulnerable to Ender's attack, which did happen. He flew downwards and clawed a hole in my wings. I roared in pain and fell downwards to the ground with Ender landing on the ground, awaiting me to get down there as well.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:15 pm

// No, I have never played Undertale (yet...) //

Panic was in Storm's eyes. When Ender clawed a hole in Draco's wings, he snapped. He roared and lunged upon Ender, having no intention of killing him but trying to stop him. "Stop this!" Storm pleaded desperately.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:44 pm

//Well, the joke in undertale is when you do soemthing or see something in the game, it fills you with determination. like so: "you are lying on the ground dying. it fills you with determination!"//
"I WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE!" Ender 2 said with a roar, and attacked Storm before his target plummeted to the ground. This is going too far if Storm is going to be hurt. "Ender 2 stop this madness, we only want to teach Draco a lesson, not try to kill him and Storm! You are supposed to be under my control and let me do my plan!" i tried to reason with my split personality, but he just disabled me. Now i con't do anything, he is under control now.

^ender's theme^

^evil ender's theme(wait after the laughter)^  (this is the best i could do since i dont know how to do this!)
Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 pm

// Oh okay. I get it now. Smile //

Storm didn't expect Ender to actually attack him. But then he felt a large claw knock him off like a rag doll. He yelped as he hit a large tree and coughed as the wind got knocked out of him. He had hit his back left leg and it hurt like nothing. Sadness and rage filled him at what had just happened. He stood up shakily, limping on his bad leg. He winced. He couldn't put any pressure on it. "Ender..." he muttered. "Why...?"

Storm was determined not to die. For his friends. For his daughter, Sarah.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:50 pm

"OH NO! STORM!" I screamed when i saw one of my friends fight with a killer known as Ender. I fell to the ground, but instead of hitting dirt, i landed face first on a boulder. "Ow, that hurt so much." I thought to myself once i landed. My vision was a blur after that, which all i could see is a black thing walking towards me. I regained my vision but, once i did, it was too late. "I will finally get my revenge. After what you did to us long ago, leaving us to die while you destroyed our world. Now it is time to repay the favor in your blood!" Ender said, slicing me with his claws.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Storm roared with sadness as Ender's claws sliced at Draco. He lunged angrily at Ender and jumped, trying to bite his shoulder. His heart pounded in his chest. Don't die! Don't die! he thought. Sarah needs me! Don't get yourself killed! He knew that whatever happened, he couldn't die to leave his hatchling all alone.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:28 pm

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BATCH!" Ender 2 roared with pain as Storm bit my soulder. "Thank you Storm." I whispered to myself while Ender 2 is trying to get him off. "You will not suceed, this is what we wanted as well. Why can't you let me do my job!" Ender 2 roared at me, but it was out loudly so Storm problobly heard that. We fought for control of my body and the fate of our two friends, but since Ender 2 was fighting two enemies at once, it was easy to gain control of my body and banished Ender 2 in the same spot of where he put me in. "Storm Stop this now! I have taken care of Ender 2, so please stop this now!" I told him to try to let him relax.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:39 pm

Storm's heart thumped wildly in his chest, wondering if it was a trick. He let go and stepped back, ready for an attack. His leg was throbbing badly and it looked like it was starting to swell. He wondered if it was broken or not.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:02 pm

After Storm let go of my shoulder, it sighed with relief since i thought he would finish the job. "Well, this something when your split personality traps you within your own subconscious." I told Storm, letting him know it's me, since when did you ever hear a barbarian like Ender 2 sound as smart as me. "And Storm, you are lucky that you had that amulet. What i heard is that it will give you some resistance, but not a whole lot. So that means if you didn't have that on, the impact on that tree would of definitely killed you." I again told Storm, looking at the amulet thinking what mine could do for me.
//i think this could take place after we left the temple of darkness.//

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:20 am

// Agreed. //

Storm's heart started to slow as Ender was telling him about the amulet. Storm swallowed hard, thinking of how close he was to death. His leg kept throbbing painfully, but he still stayed ready to fight, not letting his guard down. "Ender.... Are you going to kill Draco?" I asked him.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:13 am

I continued to think about his amulet until Storm asked him one of the most ridiculous questions ever. I then gave him a look that would say to anyone who knows what this is "What kind of question was that!??! That question deserves a quadruple facepalm." "No, i'm not going to, and i never did. I just wanted to teach him a lesson of leaving his friends to die on a world that is burning until nothing should of survived. That was Ender 2's idea to beat him up, but since i got caught up in the moment of planning, he took over and did what i would NEVER do. Emphasis on NEVER with red anything to express on how much damage he caused." I monologued, as usual when someone asks one of those questions while keeping 'the face'.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:43 am

Storm nodded. He still wouldn't rest. Not with the chance of Ender 2 taking over again. He limped over to Draco and inspected his wing. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned for his friend.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:28 am

Darkness. All that i seen was black. "Aw come on, don't die yet. Our plan has just started my dear Eternal ember." A familiar voice said with a hint of sadness. "What do you want with me? Why can't i die in peace without you making me destroy everything?" I told the voice, which the response i gotten was the showing of the source of the voice and these words. "Because i need you as much as you need me, Draco. I don't have anywhere to go, and if you die, i will have to dissipate and never come back." He said, with tears inside it's eyes, seeing that now if he is crying, then it must be serious. "The two of us have been together since the incident, while i wanted to destroy, i grown attached to you. So please, wake up and don't die." He said again, and by vision came back. "Hey Storm, i just had one crazy nightmare. I was going back home when i saw Ender attack me and-" I was inturpted by him saying was i ok. I then remembered that my thoughts said that they don't want me to die...WAIT WHAT! "I'm okay, but i thought this was a dream. Plus i had way worse when i was in the Eternal flame." I relieved Storm, trying to get up. "Now i olny got one thing to say to Ender. You are goign to have a bad time." I told him, and now i am almost as angry as Athena. ALMOST.
//Meglovainia starts playing in the background.//

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:39 am

Storm put a talon on his shoulder. "No fighting," he said seriously. "We are going to sort this out peacefully." He hoped that was true. He winced as he tried to set his leg down but couldn't. Ow, gosh! That hurts. I think I have broken it," he explained, wishing Atrex was there to heal it.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 pm

"Storm is right, we need to e peaceful about this, otherwise you will end up like what happened on Erthiaus. And i don't want that to happen again, EVER!!!" I said with a serous tone of voice, but Draco was not going to be talked with. He dose have a lot of patience, but when he snaps, all heck breaks loose.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Storm nodded at Ender before turning back to Draco. "Please," he pleaded, looking into Draco's eyes.

// Sorry, short post... //
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:22 pm

"We need to calm down now, Storm is starting to get into this now." I thought to myself for a moment, then decided today won't have anymore trying to murder things. "Ok, but it was Ender's fault to begin with trying to kill me for something i couldn't control." I finally replied in a normal manner and not in the one that will want to kill you or murder and such things like that.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Storm frowned. "I don't care who started it, just no bickering, since I don't want this to turn into a bloodbath." He took a deep breath, glad that he could stop it in time. "Now," he winced again. "I need medical attention." He sat down and sighed, making sure to put no pressure on his leg.
Storm
SkyWing Lieutenant
SkyWing Lieutenant

Male Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 pm

"Oh right, i'll go find Atrex. He is problobly at The temple with the queen." I said to Storm, and ran towards the temple. Maybe she is ok with me going back in there.

^ender's theme^

Ender
NightWing Guardian
NightWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:36 pm

"Wait, who's the queen, and what is this temple he is going too?" I asked Storm, since Ender is already gone and he was left clueless. "Maybe it's the queen back at the temple we went over to get Athena." I thought, but quickly dismissed the thought. Why and how on Pyria would Ender know about that place, and how is their a queen over in that gosh-forsaken place.

Draco
FireWing Guardian
FireWing Guardian

Male Scorpio Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top