Dragons Roleplaying Forum
Hello! I greet all you guests warmly. Don't be scared, we won't bite! Us roleplayers are very active and have some experience. Our moderators and admins are always eager to help! We often hang out in the chatbox. So go on ahead, and join us today!

I forgot my password

Quick Links

Contact Staff

Celestia: astral@rpgdragons.org

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

Midnight

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Affiliates

Our Buttons:

Our Affiliates:

RPG-D
Ruins of Wildwood!Forum Roleplay SiteGods and MonstersX-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Fire with Fire (Kenina)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire with Fire (Kenina)

Post by Malliath on Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:31 am

The ruins of what was once a human settlement were still smoking after it was attacked two days ago. Most houses were destroyed by fire but there were a few foundations still standing and in the midst of these foundations a large male wyvern was resting. He was the creator of this ghosttown and he had used it as a nest last two days to regain his strenght. He had to look fit for he  was going to visit an old and important friend today. Talking about friends it would be best not to keep this one waiting..

The wyvern uncurled himself and rose onto his two legs, he arched his long neck and stretched his silvery wings. Sleeping did him well, he was now rested and ready to meet the Firewing Queen. Malliath beated his wings at the air and slowly came off from the ground, the strong wind created by his wings in the process caused a piece of wall to fall over and crumble. With an amused cackle Malliath turned away from the village and headed off towards the Firewings palace.

It didn’t take too long before the wyvern reached the heart of the Firewings kingdom for he was already at their borders. He managed to avoid the guards but he knew that it was just a matter of time before they would catch up with him. Malliath reached the palace and landed a respectacle distance away from the entrance. This was out of respect for the Queen. Folding his wings against his body Malliath waited for someone to approach him, eyes like burning ambers observing his surrounding as he did so.

Pain... Agony.... Vengeance..
My hatred burns through Volcanoes. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage... But at last... The whole world will break... And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings...

Feel free to PM me if you want to plot, open to almost anything
Malliath

Male Posts : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire with Fire (Kenina)

Post by Malliath on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:09 am

Bump

Pain... Agony.... Vengeance..
My hatred burns through Volcanoes. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage... But at last... The whole world will break... And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings...

Feel free to PM me if you want to plot, open to almost anything
Malliath

Male Posts : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top